Navya

Navya's 'Yes' and Anant's Determination

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
No mundane Monday today..Navya said Yes, and Anant has gone ahead and told creepy baba about his intentions of marrying her..Tomorrow we will see his bhook hartal once loonies shoot down his proposal..All in all I am liking the way things are going..😊

Words of Wisdom from Mohan-Renu:
Today's episode started with both the elder siblings talking to Anant and Navya about how to tackle this impending doom AKA telling the respective families that AnYa have no intention of breaking up whatsoever, and they actually plan to marry.. Renu did not hold back when it came to telling Navya about how bhayankar the loonies are..Her description of Navya's life after marriage was horrid and still so very true..Hiding under the godforsaken ghoonghat all the time, cooking for and doing seva of her in laws for the whole day, not having the liberty to act according to her will, basically live the rest of her life as a prisoner of the loonie quilla..🀒Renu pretty much poured cold water over Ritz and Appy's "And AnYa lived happily ever after" dream..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† What Renu said today was what we all had been dreading ever since AnYa got together..But Navya surprised me today by telling Renu that she knows how Anant's family is and she is ready to cope with anything as long as Anant is there by her side.. She had full faith on Anant and knew he will always be there to support her, defend her, protect her..How sweet is that??😳😳 AnYa share the most beautiful relation ever and now both knew their love is too precious to give up on without putting up a fight first..And just like Navya, Anant too told Mohan that no matter what he will tell his family about his intetion to marry Navya..Mohan took a detour from his usual encouraging self and was telling Anant to back off but Sensible Majnu Anant Bajpayee was way past the phase where his fear of his family would stop him from telling them about Navya..πŸ˜ƒ Kudos to AnYa for showing so much courage today..πŸ‘

Ek Ek Lamha and AnYa's twinkle toes: I so knew that there will be a sequence on Ek Ek Lamha today..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was too similar to the last ek ek lamha sequence for my liking..Still AnYa's yearning to meet each other is always very adorable to watch..From her writing his name on the flour, to him hallucinating about the clock moving backwards- all very cute!!πŸ˜› And then came the dance with the pictures..It was cute but I couldn't hold back my laughter after seeing how awkward their twirling/dancing was..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But hey, there are not dancing stars are they? The amateur feel of it all pretty much showed how we all act foolishly when we are lovesick..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒThe CVs even threw in a bit with AnYa praying to God to save their LOWE..Very adorable from start to finish..But I would be lying if I said I was not counting down to the moment when this sequence would finish and they would get to see each other again..πŸ˜†

Navya says "Yes": ROFL everyone caught Majnu dancing by himself..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Moving on, AnYa's banter about how much time was left till it would be 24 hours was very cute!! Navya was trying to put off saying "Yes" in front of everyone for as long as she could, poor thing was shy after all!!😳 But Anant jee would have it no other way..Anant and Appy's interaction was howlarious today..

Anant: Main tumse poocha kya?
Appy: kaash poocha hota..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After much pleading Navya finally agreed to reveal her answer only on the condition that Anant would keep his mouth shut until she is finished talking..See even Navya is wary of high on candy hyper Anant!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So after Anant puts his finger on his mouth (looking very endearing while doing so BTW😳) Navya gives her answer: If both the families agree for the marriage, and if Anant is ready to wait until college finishes, then her answer is Yes..It was so Aww-worthy when she said nothing would make her more happy then becoming Navya Bajpayee..☺️ I second all of her conditions..All of us have been harping about how they should wait till college finishes to marry, very glad that was included in Navya's list of conditions..πŸ˜ƒAnd the mammoth task of convincing both the families should take its own sweet time- so maybe we will not be subjected to witness a Balya Vivah after all!!πŸ˜ƒ  Plus it would totally be against Navya's character if she was ready to marry Anant without her and his family's wish..She is the ultimate devi of course..Ever so sacrificing, and having the ability of absorb all kinds of emotional attyachar like a sponge..Moving on, the most adorable part of the episode had yet to come..Anant once again behaved like a total sweetheart today..He did not resort to any mandbuddhi impulsive behaviour and instead acted like an understanding, mature, level headed man..πŸ‘ He supported her decision and told her that her answer has made him very happy..I melted like butter on a hot pan when he enveloped her in one of his trademark bear hugs, washing away all her doubts, and apprehensions..Seeing the love bird's gutur gu their classmates erupted in applause yet again which of course brought Navya back to earth and she realized they were in college..😲😲 But, hey, PDA was never anything Anant ji objected to right??😈 LOWED his "Kya main apne hone wali biwi ko hug bhi nahin kar sakta?"..I was cheering him on when he hugged her once again and the group hug with the gang..Chalo, at least Appy got a hug from Anant..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anant the daredevil: Is Anant on a roll or what??πŸ₯³ He went in front of Baba, looked hism straight in the eye, and told him that he had chosen the girl he wants to marry..😲 Bechara baba was happy at first thinking Anant was ready for marriage which meant he could go bride hunting for his adarsh pota..Too bad his happiness was short lived..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†After a long time I saw creepy baba *stare*gulp*stare* again..Mohan's expression pretty much said 'RIP Anant, you were a good little brother, I will miss you"..πŸ˜­πŸ˜† I was too busy drooling on brave & confident Anant to notice the others..If he keeps that new found spine of his intact then no trouble will be big enough for AnYa..πŸ‘As Navya said today "Agar hum dono saath hai, to koi na koi rasta toh nikal hi ayega"😊

Random Musings:

1)The shot of Navya looking at Anant's picture on the computer was cut and pasted from the previous ek ek lamha hai sequence..πŸ˜†
2)Navya looked so pretty today..The dark kohl suits her..πŸ‘πŸΌ
3)Did I see it wrong or a guy standing in the background actually wiped away tears when Anant hugged Navya??πŸ˜†

That's all from my side, as always likes/comments much appreciated..And do hit the chaskameter everyone..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited

yayπŸ₯³ me first to comment here today 😳 & tanu like always amazing post..just love to read them the way u wrote.. its jst πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Happy Monday Tanu,kemon achho??asha kori navya dekhar por khub bhalo acho πŸ˜† as im feeling the same hope u didnt mind i use bangla in this convo actually it feels gr8 whn i get someone bengali in india-forums. ok back to the main topic ANYA 😍

the fear of Renu: infact i also feel the same fear  it wont b easy to live with the loonies,& im worried about the future as we knw our lover boy im sure after marriage we ll want to spent his all time with Navya & Navya being the devi ll give more importance to his family..then wht ll happen??anant agar narz hojaye to?? 😭 but im sooo happy & proud of navya tht she trusted Anant & tell if they both are together then they ll find a way for sure..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ i just hope in future  there will b no misunderstnding btwn AnYa after all hving a good understanding is the most unique part of their relation ☺️ &i knw mohan is caring for Anant,but anant isnt wrng, we should hv respect for our elders but dnt get scared of them if they r wrong..im glad this time Anant didnt backward hearing Mohan's advice otherwise he ll get someone like 🀒( dnt want to take her name πŸ˜†) Proud of AnYa πŸ€—Clap gr8 going guys πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ek Ek Lamha...: i also sensed tht ek lamha ll b playing in b/g but i dnt understnd y they both were unfomfortable while dancing as far i knw Shaheer Soumya both like to dance & infact they r good dancers Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. πŸ˜ƒ anyways i really njoy tht part & the col scene was cute too..dis he think he was imagining navya πŸ˜† Pagal ladka Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Finally Yes: Navya is not the DEVI anymore she broke her promise whc she gv to papa..she is meeting with Anant & now saying yes to his proposal 😲 papa sunenge to kiya hoga πŸ˜• & our sweetheart Anant 😍☺️he waited for 23hour & 47 mins & now getting impatient wahClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. jst like Majnu Anant bajpai & this time navya was getting nervous & want to go washroom but he didnt let her go??Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. pagal ladka β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† & finally she said she ll marry him if their family approve their relationship & thts the most tough task i felt unhe mana te mana te col bhi khatam hojayega thts y she mention about the col πŸ˜† & uske bad jo hua 😍 public mein control nehi hota but those moment & dialogues wr danm cute 😳 shaadi ke ladoo man me phot rahe hai β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

happy appy & Anant πŸ˜† they r jst tooo good loved the short convo,it looks they share a gr8 relation together & anant salli adhhi ghar wali ko samajh k hug kiya kiya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† but happy 4 happy 😊

Is he Baba's Ladla adarshwadi pota??Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. πŸ˜† omg is it the same Anant who cnt talk to his baba properly?? & he is saying he want to get marry and tht to on his own choice its true tht love cn do anything,in mind singing (baba ka ladla biggar gaya 🀣) loved the dialogue u wrote for mohan bhaya πŸ˜† RIP Anant

Precap: Loonies r ready to give answ to Anant's quest πŸ˜• then whn he ll b sit in "hunger strike"Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

P.S. you didnt see wrong infact i also noticed a guy was wiping tears   ROFL samajh nehi aya kiya yeh khushi k aso the ya dukh k

OMG xcitement me kuch ziada likh diya πŸ˜†
Edited by -Liana- - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu, for ur lovely take. Its ur description of things that  makes a nice episode nicer.

Sorry all but today I'll turn into the ever complaining Dukhi-aatma again.
Don't know why but the episode seemed rushed to me. Anant's character has been made to lose all ethics and morals he once boasted of. I guess it was Anant who once told the following lines:

Agar pyar ka tamasha banana hai cool, to mujhe khushi hai I am not so cool.
Kuch values hai kuch sanskar hai mere...

What was it that he did today? Was it less than a tamasha? Correct me if I am wrong. What if any professor had passed by? I m sorry I cannot approve of such a thing. At least the canteen would have been a better place.
Rest of thing I found okay. But both Shaheer and Soumya looked tired.

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for d lovely post tanu...agree wid u..dis monday was nt at al mundane..a lot got covered in dis epi..i didnt expect we'll c navya's yes 2day..i thot dat'l b on tues n anant'a declaration wil b on wednesday bt wow..v saw al of it 2day..πŸ˜ƒ
I liked d whole epi bt d hug was special..now anant has an perfect excuse for PDAs..hone wali biwi par already haq jama raha hai..

Want 2 comment mor bt gotta hit d bed..early college 2mrw..so tataz 4 now..wil b back later..thanx again for d post😊
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww tanu a lovely update and anya were very cute today...their hug frnd hug and ananth talking to baba overall superb epidode
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Tanu againπŸ‘
Actually I was quite surprised at the speed of the "Yes".I was expecting a drag episode where we all will have to endure some long dialogues and pauses.But aha.., today's episode came as a surprise.πŸ˜ƒ
One complaint from today's episode:-
Navya actually said a "yes" to Anant's proposal, but I still wanted some heart-to heart talk between the two lovers
And I so wanted a change of location...why is it at the college all the time??πŸ˜•Can't we have a one on one conversation between two people who are ready to spend there whole life together???

I am now loving the clarity between the character sketches of the two protagonists.Anant who is impulsive and jumps on to conclusion in a spree ; Navya who is all calm and composed and gives each and every situation a thought before signing anything off.
Kudos to the CVs for giving us the Anant with a spine back.I just adore the guts he has got to speak in front of the loony clan.Way to go boy.πŸ˜ƒ

The best part of today's episode, the HUG. But,IMO, I have witnessed better hugs than today's.But I am not complaining especially because this one happened in the college campus😲
I loved the second hug better because it showed that Anant indeed has a right over his future wife😳
Navya's conversation to whole 24 hrs thing was quite cute..loved the "mujhe washroom jaana hai " part.πŸ˜†
These small little nuances are really important to show the growing understanding between two lovers..loved it.Well done to the dialogue writer for bringing the realistic scenarios outπŸ‘

I loved Navya's makeup today.But I am missing her churidaars..salwars don't look good on her
I too hated Anant's bag in the hug scene..it was dragging my attention away.
All in all a pleasant episode.I so want these two to have a proper date away from the college campusπŸ˜•
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
shanukit007 thumbnail
Again A Well Worthy post by u tanu, I love following part
[quote=laddoo598]
Mohan's expression pretty much said 'RIP Anant, you were a good little brother, I will miss you"..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
[/quote]
That take a laugh out of me...

Moving to the epi, love d way navya is teasing anant (May be due shyness) by not telling her answer and our majnu is acting like a child demanding a chocolate ...

I dream ki atleast anant got some guts to talk to his grandpa about marriage, for once udi baba come in a relaxing moode ki anant is going to follow his steps but after anant tell that he has find d girl, old Staring begins...

Edited by shanukit007 - 12 years ago
TheRoopsy thumbnail
this was the best hug...😳 awww so cute...specially the second one and even the group hug...πŸ˜› wow! double treat thi...Loved navya's outfit today...she was looking really very pretty! angry papa ka ohh so violent streak...dangerous as always...ankhiyon se hi gooli maar denge lag raha thaπŸ˜‰ and baba cold expressions as always...what is the secret behind that stern smile❓I would definitely like our famous reporter GB to find it out for me...Manoj I hope you're reading this...do get me an answer...and ya they actually looked tired specially anant as if he had actually counted this ek ek lamhaπŸ˜†Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am  feeling Anya's chemistry is loosing its charm - may be becoz Shamya are tired πŸ˜•
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Thanks Tanu, for ur lovely take. Its ur description of things that  makes a nice episode nicer.

Sorry all but today I'll turn into the ever complaining Dukhi-aatma today.
Don't know why but the episode seemed rushed to me. Anant's character has been made to lose all ethics and morals he once boasted of. I guess it was Anant who once told the following lines:

Agar pyar ka tamasha banana hai cool, to mujhe khushi hai I am not so cool.
Kuch values hai kuch sanskar hai mere...

What was it that he did today? Was it less than a tamasha? Correct me if I am wrong. What if any professor had passed by? I m sorry I cannot approve of such a thing. At least the canteen would have been a better place.
Rest of thing I found okay. But both Shaheer and Soumya looked tired.

Mridula you do have a very solid question..See IMO Anant's initial character sketch was butchered by the CVs when he chickened out during the engagement ceremony, and the butchering continued when they showed him acting like a spineless, brainless fool time and time again..It is now that his character's redemption has began IMO..😊
Hugging her in the courtyard was a foolish act, but I wouldn't call it tamasha..The love of his life just said she would marry him, and its all too natural for him to hug her..If 19 year olds don't act on hormone induced impulses then who will? Yes, it was reckless, yes they could have gotten in a lot of trouble if they were caught, but I don't think Anant insulted his morals or valued through his action..