Priya's look for the reception!! - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kinara2

the country named .."itribimbitruiwishthan"... situated by dumbling purple sea...south west of little bit china and Mongolia... they speak that language i mentioned above...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†Avi..u need some education on geography ๐Ÿ˜†speacially in the MAP part...๐Ÿ˜†
Now reading this post I definately need New geography lessons๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Kinu! Also this new language and new location  wow it has to be recorded in the Guiness Book of records!
Can u teach Priya this language to try on  Ram?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by avivakirk

Now reading this post I definately need New geography lessons๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Kinu! Also this new language and new location  wow it has to be recorded in the Guiness Book of records!
Can u teach Priya this language to try on  Ram?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
yes she should try..then all of his weird habit will be disappear...and specially  PRIVATE  sticker's drawer   too..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
 @ Kinara
yes she should try..then all of his weird habit will be disappear...and specially  PRIVATE  sticker's drawer   too..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
What a Bholu golu Ram is  to think that by  putting up the sticker Priya cannot fathom what's there in those drawers?How do u spell Childish  Ram in this new language? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰
Sakshi is indeed beautiful. In this serial she is middle class girl. But she should be looked more beautiful keeping in mind that this is her reception. Actually she looked pretty with white lehanga, shown during the wedding.
I would not call Sakshi really beautiful or gorgeous...Yes she is alright looking or not a bad looking girl...But her complete look in BALH is BLAH ๐Ÿคข Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I would not call Sakshi really beautiful or gorgeous...Yes she is alright looking or not a bad looking girl...But her complete look in BALH is BLAH ๐Ÿคข
I think the stylist should mix and match colours, accessories and  try on new hair styles for Priya ...Priya's dresses have improved from the kurti looks...liked the pink on her (the look just before her reception) She looked drop dead gorgeous!