Priya's look for the reception!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
The sari is horrible...the shimmery patch on the sari is way too tacky. A simple sequence in gold on the chiffon sari would have looked good. Too much red...seems she is going to spanish bull run festival than her reception. Need change in stylist ASAP. 

OMG just saw the hairstyle...*urgh*. 
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
Shipra, Niharika and Ayesha were better dressed than Priya, who should have been the centre of attraction at her reception. Her saree was way too ordinary for the occasion. Neither her accessories nor her hairstyle enhanced her look. The entire get-up was very disappointing.
Thank God they got rid of those tacky bangles atleast...
but disappointed on the whole :(
i agree, priya was not looking as she is going for her wedding reception, else she was looking as she is going temple...for some pooja.her saari wasn't acc. to kapoors...neither her makeup... 
Was Very disppointed at the look! And her hair style! What kind of her hair style waz that?
They really need to change it! I am sorry! The hair was just A Big Mess! They could've straighted it & left it open! Sumthing like that!
But sumthing nice! 
i agree !! first of all she needs infact immergency HAIRDO !! pleasssee hairdo is badly needed !! she has a really bad hair :|
very disappointed ...her entire look was quite tacky...and hairdo was just can't tolerable...why she keeps it in front...who does it these days??...
yep totally agree
she's so pretty  but they messed up the look

and plz remove the flowers it looks like  the old ..sixtiyies
Edited by hopehot - 12 years ago
I hated the saaree...Most...it was looking so yucks...even ma mother dint like it...🤢🤢🤢...she said...any saree they pick up...he he 😆😆😆
agree wid u guys...me too was vry dissapointed to see priya's hairstyle...it seems as if dey r totally ignoring lead actress...infact double body n priya's look was proving dat dey wr in hurry to complete dat recepton n all...d show is earning a gud TRP...ppl r emotionally attached wid it...so plz dnt ignore leads...m realy vry dissapointed..😭