Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i think most of you will agree that the look was terrible...but one good thing happened yesterday...the cute blouse scene with Ram and Priya courtesy of the sari πŸ˜Š
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i felt that she should of wore a better saree with some designs on it rather than just plain saree with glittery borders. as for hairstyle the flower bugged me a lot. sakshi is beautiful but didn't like ehr sari n hairstyle for the reception. she was looking soo plain compare to aisha,niharaika n her mom as well. she was the main person of the party n they dressed her simple.
bmm1985 thumbnail
She also needs to change her lipstick colours.. Wearing the same skin colour/ cream shade of lipstick with every piece of clothing needs to be changed.. !!!
cherrd thumbnail
she looked like a traffic signal..and her hair dresser should be fired.
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
completely agree..sakshi carries everything very eligently..😊 but her saree, makeup, for a reception party was too bad..its all cost cutting frm balaji's side it seems..πŸ˜† comeon..they r showing kapoors r the biggest business tycoons..n in that reception..party..the bride..is in such a tacky outfit..???πŸ˜ƒ not done..it has to be grand..

besides..my sister recently..got married..and in her reception party her saree was more beautiful..n grand compared to what priya.wore..

not done balaji..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ they have to do something to sakshi's wordrobe
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seeing priya's appearance I didn't even feel like watching the episode...her hairstyle was yuck...
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think ekta was promoting his movie dirty picture b/c priya was wearing the same sari in reception wich vidya balan has wore in the movie wen she cme vikram also sad tht mje to laga ta k vidya balan hi sari m achi lgti h
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
....was that a saree for reception ?????????????????, they could have used it later in any scene...gosh 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree @ TM! The attire should have been royal!

Its not like a reception dress at all! And more over she hasnt worn any jewelery that gives more impact on the look! Why were they lagging in this!πŸ₯±

She indeed need a change in makeover, lipstick color needs a dark shade, Light color's doesn't suit her much...
Edited by ramyaks - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Which language is that Kinu?🀣

the country named .."itribimbitruiwishthan"... situated by dumbling purple sea...south west of little bit china and Mongolia... they speak that language i mentioned above...πŸ€£πŸ˜†Avi..u need some education on geography πŸ˜†speacially in the MAP part...πŸ˜†