Priya's look for the reception!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Everything abt Priya was tacky-cheap..Her looks, saree, jwelery, and hair do was plain old ugly...Shipra wore better saree for the Reception event..

What is Neha wearing for a wedding reception?  They wore better clotehs for mehndi than tonight...Gosh being Kapoor family Priya looked bad and I was disappointed...

Nice to See Seema Jha singing at the reception...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
only one thing to say ..horrible...i was just ..was she dress for her own reception  or  for sheela's or Munni's majlis?..😆  who do wear on reception party a cheap chammak challo kind of  red sari..,is she  millionaire Ram kapoor's wife...? i understand she wants to be simple but is this call simple or tasteless...why didnot she wear little jewellery  ? not sinoor bindi? why her stupid hair was on right shoulder?same o silver lipstick? i was watching the precap..even that churhel Ram's mom even wears a beautiful sari...
What happen to wardrobe ppl of BALH?
No wonder Y Ram was hesitate to say .." u r looking gorgeous".. icant blame him...🤣

Any reason why Vkram mentioned Vidya Balan;s name. 😆Vidya is infamous for her dressing sense

Vidya and Priya were going hand in hand

I am big fan of Priya but this time her stylist needs incentives..

Hair stylist needs sabbatical

Considering that Ram Kapoor is such a tycoon the outfit was way too simple. Priya can afford a personal designer considering her status now!! You are so right about her hairstyle and overall look.
Originally posted by Kinara2

only one thing to say ..horrible...i was just ..was she dress for her own reception  or  for sheela's or Munni's majlis?..😆  who do wear on reception party a cheap chammak challo kind of  red sari..,is she  millionaire Ram kapoor's wife...? i understand she wants to be simple but is this call simple or tasteless...why didnot she wear little jewellery  ? not sinoor bindi? why her stupid hair was on right shoulder?same o silver lipstick? i was watching the precap..even that churhel Ram's mom even wears a beautiful sari...
What happen to wardrobe ppl of BALH?
No wonder Y Ram was hesitate to say .." u r looking gorgeous".. icant blame him...🤣

I was thinking the same..How could he compliment Priya when she looked so below average for Kapoor khandan ki bahiu 😳..Her earings did not match black string mangalsutra she was wearing and in left hand she had regular bangles.  WTH with that flower on oneside of her hair? and hair on the other shoulder 🤢

May be she wore those earings thinking She was going to be gifted Pushteni haar which will match her earings 😉😛  But that saree was cheap cheap cheap...Serial me kaamvali pahenti hai aisi saree 😆  Vikram and Neha forcing Ram to compliment...Lil did Vikram know that it was Neha who helped Priya in picking that silly saree...😡
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kavmuks

Any reason why Vkram mentioned Vidya Balan;s name. 😆Vidya is infamous for her dressing sense

Vidya and Priya were going hand in hand

I am big fan of Priya but this time her stylist needs incentives..

Hair stylist needs sabbatical

Vidya Balan is acting in a movie called 'Dirty picture' produced by Ekta...priya also mentions that she likes Vidya Balan..but Vik doesnt know that...maybe since Ram said he couldnt share his thoughts with Vik...he linked it to some sordid scene in that movie...otherwise cant think of any link whatsoever..
lets see if the look matches after wearing the har...😕
Originally posted by rtsd

<font color="#000033">lets see if the look matches after wearing the har...😕</font>

Dear don't think the haar will reach priya's neck thanks to mamaji n niharika's plan
All of your opinions are absolutely right!!!!
Gosh wen she opened the hair it was even worse it looked unkempt n as if it wasn't combed!!!!
We need 2 remove a petition to change her look

even i dint liked the saree Priya wore for the reception party...😒

It was shown that Vikram's wife(Oh i forgot her name...) gave Priya the saree...so cant be it a  little classy one...😛

Priya was looking good ..😃...but Mrs. Priya Ram kapoor ka reception hai so such look was not suiting...😒