Priya's look for the reception!!

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know about others but personally i did not like Priya's look for the reception, i felt that her hairdo and makeup was really tacky & cheap looking though the saree is extremely beautiful!!
The hair tied up in a bun with that accessory in the side looked good in the green saree she wore to Karthik's wedding but for this occasion & saree it's simply not HAPPENING!!
Frankly i think Priya's after wedding wardrobe isn't very nice it's very cheap and not at all fit for Mrs Priya Kapoor.
No offence to anybody who doesn't agree with my viewpoint!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree the saree was not at like the kapoors should have worn..
it was tacky..
she should have went for some classy black saree... instead...

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No yaar she does look good..but we all said that her hairdresser needs to change...the bun with flowers tucked in the side is such a sixties retro look...but still she looks pretty..

shaaranya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

No yaar she does look good..but we all said that her hairdresser needs to change...the bun with flowers tucked in the side is such a sixties retro look...but still she looks pretty..

Yes UNDENIABLY Sakshi is very beautiful & can carry almost anything with grace & beauty but there's a limit to how much one can carry something off!!
The clothes are tolerable but the way the hair is done up SUCKS
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Hmm...I also felt that the saree was too bright..flashy...jatku color...not graceful at all... :(

just my opinion. :(

Edited by sakshisfan - 12 years ago
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sakshi was lookin beautifull but YES keeping in mind reception taht saree was not ok... she should have wear somthing very classic black colour sareee...
shaaranya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

Hmm...I also felt that the saree was too bright..flashy...jatku color...not graceful at all... :(

just my opinion. :(

i thought so too in the beginning when I saw the saree but then i realised that problem isn't with the saree it's with the look the make up, the HAIR is the biggest drawback in the entire look
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

i thought so too in the beginning when I saw the saree but then i realised that problem isn't with the saree it's with the look the make up, the HAIR is the biggest drawback in the entire look

I agree with you...whatever the Sari color..am sure Sakshi will carry it off very gracefully...but the hairdo is miserable...the bun and rose look makes her look closer to 40...not 33 atleast !!!!

But this was just the precap...am sure...the camera angels and lighting which they will use in the actual episode tomorrow will yet again prove us wrong and we'll be glad that Sakshi is the Angel indeed. ðŸ¥±
Edited by sakshisfan - 12 years ago
Neenzoo thumbnail
While i agree with u all that sakshi will look stunning in black..normally its considered inauspicious for a new bride in india to wear black...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It is white color that is considered inauspicious...
Sakshi looks beautiful with open hair. They should have kept her hair open with curls...instead of putting into a bun.