Yeh Kiya Ho Raha Hain - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

See that is what I meant, Prats wanted to take K to a park or some lake, where they can spend the night under moonlight!! eyes locked at each other, so that she can cheer up K. Why did she said all this BTW πŸ˜•

i think she was just trying to console her hubby

Me also thinking the same, these new twist are making us feel turned off as well, They are just not been able to give a good finishing touch to almost every track even every scenes these days πŸ˜•

Yes. All messed up Edited by Anondo.R - 12 years ago

Goes to show TN is not big enough for 2 dirama queens...😊

A quite, boring plot-less Amma and a Thanda  Thanda Krishna Baba...are we at the mercy of Robot to entertainment us??
Originally posted by my_view

Goes to show TN is not big enough for 2 dirama queens...😊

A quite, boring plot-less Amma and a Thanda  Thanda Krishna Baba...are we at the mercy of Robot to entertainment us??

Robot πŸ˜’ though nothing is beyond these CVsπŸ˜†

The more we hate the more they are pushing SS-GG-Robo at us. So true that without these two dirama queens going off color now !! all the fun seems to have gone kaput into thin air.

SS is trying some new angles and blame game to justify his bigamy.

SDS is too quiet, unlike the woman we all knew who was never ever behaved like this, even after getting bar-be-qed.  πŸ˜•

Krishna is not making any sense what so ever to suggest his take on all of this and his solution as to how and what he will do to save TN from this crisis πŸ˜•

And what is this ? Did Pratigya had Bahng with her diiner !!!! ??, or The wirter accidenty switched K & P's lines that Prats was making advances and wanting to go far far away from this jungle to have fun 😲, and K wasn't a bit interested, even scolded her. 😲

too gud Bro...πŸ˜†πŸ‘...esp the one @ red...am🀣at it non stopπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by gees

too gud Bro...πŸ˜†πŸ‘...esp the one @ red...am🀣at it non stopπŸ‘πŸΌ

Still I haven't watched the epi, only going by the LUDs, WUs and precap, will vent out more on this after seeing the real deal!!, Hope she pulls him out of TN, or to the tarace atleast, a bit of anticipation going on arround to see more of her advances now !!!! Shocked
Originally posted by Elvira22

She saw him disturbed ...   so 4 some change , she wants to  take him out of  TN nautanki ...  . I will love to c dere 2nd Honey moon ...

Yes this is a more plausible scenario, after watching the segment carefully !!! i also think that she wasn't making any advances but was just trying to pull him out of the bed, she clearly told him to get out of the bed and asked him why is he retorting to stay in the bed during the day time. I think not many male leads could be seen tucked in their beds when worried during the day time πŸ˜†

But as usual he did what he does so efficiently these days, blurted out his frustration on poor P, accusing her of not feeling for HIS family's problems and wanting to go out, how dare she !!!!!, His sudden shouting at her left her bewildered, she was not expecting such outbursts for no fault of her and thinking that what a mistake, this may put a permanent damper on all her future attempts to appease Krishna !!! i suspect. πŸ˜•

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 12 years ago
good post bro πŸ˜ƒ

i think the thalurain is either planning something big or is on the brink of redemption

n i think P is only trying to lighten up K's mood...n K is again taking rest at home when he could have busied his mind in looking up some restaurants for lease   but his frustration at what's happening is understandable...
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhakarn

good post bro πŸ˜ƒ

i think the thalurain is either planning something big or is on the brink of redemption

n i think P is only trying to lighten up K's mood...n K is again taking rest at home when he could have busied his mind in looking up some restaurants for lease   but his frustration at what's happening is understandable...

In response to the red part, only showing his frustration is not differentiating him from the rest of the family, he blurted his frustration out on SS and was given a shut up call by SS, which seemed to me as the end of conversation between them, I mean on one hand his solution is to commit murder and go to jail or on the other hand do nothing but retire to his bed, kind of seemed so unreal of his true character.

In response to the red part, only showing his frustration is not differentiating him from the rest of the family, he blurted his frustration out on SS and was given a shut up call by SS, which seemed to me as the end of conversation between them, I mean on one hand his solution is to commit murder and go to jail or on the other hand do nothing but retire to his bed, kind of seemed so unreal of his true character.

me too am bewildered at his behavior... i don't think K ended the communication between him n SS...he is too disgusted/shocked/worried to speak to SS ...some part of him is still telling him its not his father's fault, its all G's n that part is telling him to kill G...but  there is a equal stronger part which shouts at him that SS is responsible n he is refusing to accept it...then came komal's misfortune n he is forced to accept that his father is responsible...n he is fighting it...even when P tries to minimize his anger towards SS , he is trying to fight her off but wanting to believe it at the same time...he is trying to convince himself...he is agitated...but all these emotions doesn't add up to why he is  his laying on the bed without doing anything...but then once we will get to see the whole scene we will get a clear picture