Mistis thoughts..mmm maybe ishtyle 19th September - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Misti  after a long time we are getting your commentary was good.

Dactarni may want to feed sleeping drugs everyday but then will Dev want it but looking at the dumbed Dev may be he will drink or like Radhika got to know real intensions of Rohan now will not Dev slowly suspect her real intentions or will BH say all is fair in love and war

Wont Bholu  open his 3rd eye one fine morning and Bh bhasma ho jayegi after all he does not think of anyone but his Radhika. So now we have the dhoka and Saazish of BH and Dai coming out or is there some one else which maybe the TRPS will decide.

BB and Rohan negating each other was good and then maybe Rohan will be the one to find out the truth about BH and Dai did not respond to Padma saying Bh for Rohan by the way did she read the forumers want Bh and Rohan so that both can be out of Dev and Radhika's life but here is the issue of money Power and RPship which do seem important to Bh and dai and Dai also with Bh seems to be together with we see the events leading to the SR.  When Bh said you did not scold me for telling lies then also she hugged her.

With BB's plan failing Rohan though smirking need not feel that as he will also not succeed both Radhika and Dev don't trust him like the name chiti for Radhika and when chiti bites its quite painful and they also easily get away from any trap as people underestimate them and their powers.

Bh did bak bak and convinced Radhika by diverting her attention to Dev but when Radhika leisurely thinks the incident will ring a bell and Bh does not like that RPship will be at stake so did she plan her fainting incident.

Dev will have to quickly decide otherwise he will be mired further and further in the mud and wont be able to get out now if BB is thrown out will she not play her game from outside. And then again help RADEV. Bh is protesting and scolding more then the PF wont people start suspecting her why she is behaving this way.

Liked the names Chinti and daktarni

daima is def.up to something she does not want rohan to marry BH think she is pretending to like radhika --daima is a pakka follower of the old man dada he wanted BH to marry dev so have feeling she will try that
bh and dev become a couple that time while blessing dev and bh it was not a slip of the tongue she really meant that radev become bhdev
Misti,loved your comments. I liked the way Padma is thinking of getting Barkha married to Rohan.Think it's a good idea.Both will make a great pair. Coming to daai ,I'm 100% sure she's in with Barkha. She never liked Radhika specially after Sr.RP selected Barkha. Loved the way Dev was calling Radhika even during his unconsious state. Dev will have to take a decision soon,else Barkha will succeed in her mission. Waiting to see Rohan joining hands with RaDev & throwing her out of PB.I hope Dev starts remembering the night spent at divya kutir & realising what Barkha is upto.Hope he starts suspecting  Barkha & fights for Radhika instead of saving RPship.
Misti great to see ur MI back.πŸ˜†
nice thoughts.

😑 okay first want to vent out my little anger...Cant believe they showed the first part again, and that too in more detail this time!!...seriously i was turning my head here and there from the scene, didnt change the channel as i wanted to hear what she was talking,...Cant believe Bak could be so sick to watch...
Phew!!!!! thanks god Radh comes,( Late hi sahi kam se kam aayi tho sahi)..

Okay nowπŸ˜ƒ !! 
i was wondering when radh turns her head in disgust what was she thinking? was it for Bak or DevπŸ˜†    then only after that she realizes that something is wrong with Dev...(Okay i think it was for Bak only, because she was looking at her only, but still did she doubt Dev???)

Okay!! Dev says he'll face the mahanths, but agian what happened that he opened the door and they play the hide and seek game?

liked Rohan-Radh scene,πŸ˜†    liked Radhs expressions,πŸ‘

Coming to Amba, kuch tho chal raha hai, can smell itπŸ˜†  ...lol
anyway i am thinking she is with Bak.

And ridiculousness continues, All the batallion of Mahanth's and PF march towars the SR room of RaDev early in the morning.  😲    with the gangajal in their hands. 😲

Give them the Privacy guys...

πŸ˜†  SR ko comedy circus bana diya.

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Misti i knt stop laughing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   Thank you...When i saw that dev said bh is not well this thought came to my mind "the rjp-ain didnt survived the SR" 🀣 🀣 Sorry but couldnt help not to write this! πŸ˜ƒ Don't worry I was also laughing here...Yup, dev has to have a great balance to be in two boats...he must decide on a single one,cause if he wants both rjp name and radhikas rights he wont b able to handel both,has to concentrate on one,and for me must be radhikas rights!! He has to concentrate on one at a time...So,bh doesnt like radhikas name from dev neighter kanhas name from radhs...how kn a twisted pers like her would like to hear two names one pure and other divine..She does have the signs of a twisted person.... She again manipulated radhs and dev,still wonder how she became like this πŸ˜• Did she hit her head,fallen from stairs and landed the same spot as dadaji and become like him with the aim to deceive her loved ones for her own benefit!!? Anyway,so bb,viraat,rohan arent with her so remains dai ,mohini and shanti,lets see!! don't be too sure...all the charatcers have their own agendas...πŸ˜‰What i loved today was dev calling for radh as if for saving him,that was lovely!!yes
I was abt to forget:still dont think rohan should marry bh,the boy deserves better
πŸ˜‰...well but his mother thinks something else...
Originally posted by instcris

Good nicknames you chose to Barka, Misti! Although it deserves.The Daima's gaze seemed me too, dubious, I agree with you, is certainly ally of Barka. So Dev and Radhika have two enemies, on the one hand Barka-Daima and on the other hand Maheshwari-Virat  and, in addition, to not forget the Rohan who fight on their own yet. Dangerous situation, close combatfor RaDev.

Thanks Cristina...as for who are againts the leads...there are quite a few candicates around and not just the ones that you have mentioned...
Originally posted by zam123

Good to see Misti Ishtyle post back it is hilarious (thank you...thought some humour might be needed after they showed Barkha pawing DevπŸ˜‰), do enjoy your other Ishtyle too. So keep on giving us your thoughts because if you don't we (I) woed uld really miss you and will get lost just as I would be without choti bahu.well I want to see something more so held back yesterday...
I hate to say this but I hope we see more flashbacks of dactarni to understand when exactly she fell in love with our Dev. I am interested in knowing whether the entire thing was planned from the beginning or Barkha came in as a friend and then got obsessed with Dev and where exactly does the property come in...

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Misti, ur back... missed the other deposit (last weeks), comments or maybe you didn't do it... but I loved reading it as always. You brought a smile to my face ! :) It was quite funny when Padma had a thought of Rohan + Barkha, rohan is possessive and barkha is possessive thus equals a GREAT PAIR ! ;D
I am always around like some old piece of furniture in the forum...πŸ˜‰..I found Padma mentioning Rohan and Barkha interesting...infact that entire convesation was quite inteesting...I mean the one betwee dai and Padma.
Originally posted by misti73

if i can say thisπŸ˜†
u guys remember On the day of janmastami, when radev were made RadhaKrishna, Barkha was praising Radh's KK more than her best friend Rad...there was some kiddiish scene between Radh-Bak...

maybe from that time she had her eye on Dev.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by NiHa24

if i can say thisπŸ˜†
u guys remember On the day of janmastami, when radev were made RadhaKrishna, Barkha was praising Radh's KK more than her best friend Rad...there was some kiddiish scene between Radh-Bak...

maybe from that time she had her eye on Dev.πŸ˜†

Haila!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yeh dactarniji toh lambi daur ki ghori hai phir toh!!...bachpan se hi yeh nakhre...πŸ˜†