Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts..mmm maybe ishtyle 19th September

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Today I am in a rambling mood...so do read with caution...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I have a question for the Lady doctarni Barkha madam from JhumritalyeeyaπŸ€”...arreh she got her degree in 2 weeks na and that's why she graduated from Jhumritaleeya...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›...after admiring the unconscious figure of Dev she wished that she gets chance to admire him in this way everyday...πŸ€”...now does that mean poor Dev is going to be fed sleeping drugs at the drop of that hat and made unconscious everyday ...I mean so that she can admire him in this way (well Barkha did not say that when he was awake she only said that when he was sleeping na, that's why I am thinking this wayπŸ€”)... and then she was planing to do some hanky panky with unconscious Dev......oyeee gandi ladki😲😲😳..arreh kuch toh bholu par raham karo...😭😭😭...as it is the poor thing is confused travelling on two boats at the same time......see when he wakes up he says to Radhika that he has no problem be seen with her since she is his wife but what will happen to Rajpurohiti and family prestige...so one boat is Radhika and the other boat is family prestige...πŸ€”..hopefully he won't go on meditating on this deep deep question and travelling on both the boats (I mean one leg in each both😳)...in the ocean of emotions which say is the Indian Ocean and then right in the center of the ocean, one boat will go left and the other one right......and Dev babu sinking sinking drinking water......

Now doctarni jee who is from Jhumritalayeeya says that she did all this because a very deadly khatmal called Ilu ilu bit her...πŸ€”...but can we get to know when this deadly attack happened? 😳Anyway so this marriage was a carefully thought out plan.....she said yes to dada so that Dev does not get the option to say no...railroaded her way through marriage knowing that dada will never accept Dev and Radhika (so socially it will be her married to Dev).....then showed her support to Radhika in front of others.....showed understanding to Dev, ran around explaining her position to each and every member of the family...maintained her distance from badi bahu...in one way is responsible for the death of the old chap......stuck around in the house so everyone will keep on reminding Radhika that how good she is and how bad Radhika is as a wife for Dev......broke Radhika's confidence and enabled her to be brain washed......and then  banked on Radhika's inner nature to do anything for Dev and Dev's weakness for Radhika to be chosen as RPtian......whew!!!!

And dai was her accomplice?(maybe not the whole journey but just part of the journey) Well today dai was singing ..

Hume tumse pyar kitna, yeh hum nahi jante

Magar jee nahi sakte tume PB ki CB dekhe binaπŸ€ͺ

I mean dai's face was glowing like a glow worm when she said that how clever Barkha is and that Barkha can handle anything to Padma...πŸ€ͺ...and when Padma replied that Barkha is very good and she hopes that she becomes a bahu of this family...dai had a weird look but when Padma remarked...

Rohan ke leeye Barkha ka khayal dil main aya hai

Isi leeye maine dai ko yeh arzi sunaya haiπŸ˜†

But dai was not impressed and she changed the topic of conversation......

Now badi bahu is getting angry that these three are foiling her plans...πŸ₯±.actually BB Barkha has done jadu tona on the other two and that's why you are failing......are mere maheshwari jee do use your brains and not your brawn...😳...and Virat is not impressed by her mother actions...her plan fails but she sees Rohan helping Radhika and Rohan turns and smirks at her and says hee hee haw haw...😲...chiti mere jaal main phasne wali hai...πŸ˜‰...

The chiti that is Radhikarani although came out with Rohan and took his help was no too impressed with him and was maintaining her distance...πŸ˜ƒ..but I must say Radhikaranis sixth sense did pick up that something was wrong when she saw the doctarni from jhumritalyeeya leaning on the nightdreaming Dev babu...she did turn her head in disgust but then worry for Dev took over...😭and then fear of prestige of family and Dev's prestige took over and she got hoodwinked by the reverse psychology of the dactarni from Jhumritalyeeya...that someone has drugged them and it is Maheshwari and it is all her plans...so that others might think wrong wrong things if Dev or Barkha did something...haila...doctoarni jee...is all this taught in the medical school in Jhumritalayeeya...😲😲😲...

Waise another news is that the dactarnijee does not like Kanha...😲...she was making faces when Radhika took Kanha's name...

Oh before I forget why I refered to Radhika as chiti because although people ignore a chinti or ant , the same ant can also break hovoc if it wants to...

And that is the end of Mistis thoughts today...πŸ˜‰...

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ Good Job Misti and  thanks for hillarious thoughts...I love the new name for BH dactarni...
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well the name u gave for bharka was nice and comical but prathyasha also gave her a name in fb it is BCD_ Badchalan Characterless Dayan

indeed it suits bharru devi well
loved ur comments and had a great relief of luagh before i enter a battle
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Misti i knt stop laughing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† When i saw that dev said bh is not well this thought came to my mind "the rjp-ain didnt survived the SR" 🀣 🀣 Sorry but couldnt help not to write this! πŸ˜ƒ Yup, dev has to have a great balance to be in two boats...he must decide on a single one,cause if he wants both rjp name and radhikas rights he wont b able to handel both,has to concentrate on one,and for me must be radhikas rights!!So,bh doesnt like radhikas name from dev neighter kanhas name from radhs...how kn a twisted pers like her would like to hear two names one pure and other divine... She again manipulated radhs and dev,still wonder how she became like this πŸ˜• Did she hit her head,fallen from stairs and landed the same spot as dadaji and become like him with the aim to deceive her loved ones for her own benefit!!?Anyway,so bb,viraat,rohan arent with her so remains dai ,mohini and shanti,lets see!! What i loved today was dev calling for radh as if for saving him,that was lovely!!
I was abt to forget:still dont think rohan should marry bh,the boy deserves better
πŸ˜‰
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good nicknames you chose to Barka, Misti! Although it deserves.The Daima's gaze seemed me too, dubious, I agree with you, is certainly ally of Barka. So Dev and Radhika have two enemies, on the one hand Barka-Daima and on the other hand Maheshwari-Virat  and, in addition, to not forget the Rohan who fight on their own yet. Dangerous situation, close combatfor RaDev.

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Good to see Misti Ishtyle post back it is hilarious, do enjoy your other Ishtyle too. So keep on giving us your thoughts because if you don't we (I) would really miss you and will get lost just as I would be without choti bahu.
I hate to say this but I hope we see more flashbacks of dactarni to understand when exactly she fell in love with our Dev. 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhe101

πŸ‘πŸΌ Good Job Misti and  thanks for hillarious thoughts...I love the new name for BH dactarni...

Thanks mm well she is a very ispecial dactarni
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harianjana

well the name u gave for bharka was nice and comical but prathyasha also gave her a name in fb it is BCD_ Badchalan Characterless Dayan

indeed it suits bharru devi well
loved ur comments and had a great relief of luagh before i enter a battle

Why were u writing the update when you had operation!!! glad that you had a nice laugh
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti, ur back... missed the other deposit (last weeks), comments or maybe you didn't do it... but I loved reading it as always. You brought a smile to my face ! :) It was quite funny when Padma had a thought of Rohan + Barkha, rohan is possessive and barkha is possessive thus equals a GREAT PAIR ! ;D
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
LOL misti loved your post. Hee hee haw haw!!! Its kind of fun watching Rohan foil BB's plans.

I knew that end would be misleading, that Radhika wouldn't find out that Barkha is no friend to her. I don't think flashbacks are needed in regards to Barkha's love for Dev, there are scenes that now stand out in my mind like the one where she told Dev she was doing what she was doing out of love, her telling Radhika that it is wrong that Radhika is Dev's wife then there is the fact she kept quiet about the letter Maheshwari had sent creating doubts in RP's mind. Barkha has always been a sneaky person, it is just all coming together now.