•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
mana ki vo film industry he aur GHSP me hum sab maan or geet k liye pagal he par hume bhi unke bare me sochna chahiye na insaniyat k nate maan ke platelates kam ho gaye he  😭😭hum sabko sirf humare khushi ki padi he sab kehte he aaj maan ko dekha to khush  geet ko dekha to khush  nahi dekha to naraj 😡par unke haal k bare me to socho guys😔 ise fans kehte he kya? aaj achi nind aayegi Maan ko jo dekha he  par bechara gurmeet ab tak puri tarese thik nahi hua he😭 phir bhi fans k liye vo hardwork karta he  so plz guys thode din use aaram karne do agar wo serial me na dikhe to try to understand ok agar vo khud ka khayal nahi rakhega aur tabiyat zyada kharab hui to sabse zyada bura hum fans ko lagega he na  don't mind muze jo laga vo maine kaha ab aap batao agree or not plz reply
We all are worried abt them dear...n we're praying for their health...
N we have the right to express our feelings...we miss them...that's the biggest truth...we are not saying that they should not rest...
All of us want them ti take rest...
N all maaneetains have loads of insaniyat...

agree with vidhushi ...

&

if the PH cannot deliver the episode ... in time ... they have 2 pay some 50 lakhs or so per episode ... just think where it leaves GHSP & GC & DD ka career ...

if the PH has to survive at the same time even GC & DD have to survive ...

everyone is worried about our fav actors ... we are not selfish ... we waited 1 week for them 2 come on screen ...  & are constantly praying for them ... which we don't for even ourselves ...

when every1 came 2 know abt gurti sicknes every1 kept quite & stopped complaining ... abt the show or episodes ...

agree with u dear👍🏼 we all are concern about DD & GC 's heath & no one demand 4 gurti 's come back soon we , all their fans were saying take complete rest don't worry about work n i  haven't read any comment which demands their come back soon  in all comments there were  praying 4 them & wished them speedy recovery may be PH called them bcoz if the PH cannot deliver the episode ... in time ... they have 2 pay some 50 lakhs per episode ... DD & GC  are very professional they don't want any lost  4 PH bcoz of their illness that is very sweet of our gurti we fans aren't selfish we are ready to watch any side characters till they get complete fine we all want them to have complete rest DD & GC n their health is more important to all of us 
heyy u r absolutely rite...
we agree, but without him show looks dull, thats weay we showing our feeling, and thats his imp very much. he is not there than no fun in our soap

thats why we  all love him very much take care gc
Originally posted by Vidushi89

We all are worried abt them dear...n we're praying for their health...
N we have the right to express our feelings...we miss them...that's the biggest truth...we are not saying that they should not rest...
All of us want them ti take rest...
N all maaneetains have loads of insaniyat...
Agree with Vidushi