India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

What did Hetal expect??

nikkytt Groupbie
nikkytt
nikkytt

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

After hyping up karan abt how Goldie broke Sejal's heart and she cannot move on in life etc.. she is now tryin to pacifiy him and tell him "maybe i shouldnt have said that".. however it is said... its human nature to react and protect the ones the love!...so hetal... wise up next time!

Edited by nikkytt - 19 September 2011 at 11:33am

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
no re  i dont think she ws wrong,she wanted goldie punished,wat was wrong in that,it was karan parmeet fault who strted fighting without understnding each other points,and she was sharing the sadness about her own sister to her own husband,not a neighbour,i dont understnd y isnt mona telling every1 about  goldie ka real face cuming out now when every1 knows about sweety conceiving problem

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurusnycsweetieDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
How is it Hetal's fault?  She was sharing her sister's pain with her husband..Is she not to care for Sejal?? 

When it comes to Hetal damn if she does or damn if she does not...Girl does not get a freaking break by people here...Gosh..

Karan is still right..Parmeet going around demanding respect as damaad and Sweetie is still moping around..Mona needs to open her freaking mouth and tell the truth abt Goldie to rest of the bedi family...It needs to come out..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 September 2011 at 6:21pm
gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
It was not hetal's fault. she just shared her sadness and feelings with her hubby like everyone does. She just wanted Karan to comfort her not go and start a fight with parmeet. Mona also told anu about sejal and godie to make her feel better but anu listened to her and comforted her unlike karan who keeps doing silly things. And i dont know what is wrong with sweety. Why was she giving these looks to hetal like it is all hetal's fault. And she can tell off hetal, mona and her own family but cannot talk properly to her husband. Plus if she feels that parmeet is being disrespected then why doesnt she ask him to move out. So many young couples live on their own.

People need to give hetal a break. She is trying to be nice to everyone. Even when she was talking tpo herself she said that it is not parmeet jiju's fault, he just doesnt know about his brother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

It was not hetal's fault. she just shared her sadness and feelings with her hubby like everyone does. She just wanted Karan to comfort her not go and start a fight with parmeet. Mona also told anu about sejal and godie to make her feel better but anu listened to her and comforted her unlike karan who keeps doing silly things. And i dont know what is wrong with sweety. Why was she giving these looks to hetal like it is all hetal's fault. And she can tell off hetal, mona and her own family but cannot talk properly to her husband. Plus if she feels that parmeet is being disrespected then why doesnt she ask him to move out. So many young couples live on their own.

People need to give hetal a break. She is trying to be nice to everyone. Even when she was talking tpo herself she said that it is not parmeet jiju's fault, he just doesnt know about his brother.

That is exactly what I was thinking...If Parmeet feels he is not being respected as a damaad and sweetie thinks Parmeet is being respected than move out people...First your are smooching off of your parents..Let Parmeet take care of you...As Parmeet's family don't respect their DIL which is so OK with Parmeet...Live independently and no problem..
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

no re  i dont think she ws wrong,she wanted goldie punished,wat was wrong in that,it was karan parmeet fault who strted fighting without understnding each other points,and she was sharing the sadness about her own sister to her own husband,not a neighbour,i dont understnd y isnt mona telling every1 about  goldie ka real face cuming out now when every1 knows about sweety conceiving problem

I agree with you Sweety here...it is not Hetal's fault...that she complained to her husband Karan about Sejal and Goldie...who else she should go...and Karan and Parmeet did not handle it right...they cannot resolve anything...seems like it...it was okay for Karan to talk to Parmeet about Goldie...but Karan did not approach it correctly...and now Parmeet is behaving bad instead of trying to find what really happened...and I think Mona should come out with Gandhi  family including Ambaji and spill it over about Goldie in front of the Bedi family...but Parmeet is not going to believe it...Vimmy does not know what is happening in her joint family...   Every body is trying to hide everything from everybody else...and you can never resolve anything without talking and understanding.   It is a serious issue(Goldie/Sejal and Goldie/Mona/Anukalp...because it is going to explode soon.  It is about time Goldie is exposed completely in front of both Bedi and Gandhi family in full.    I would like to add one thing here though...Hetal may be looking nice and respectful in front of everyone and has improved a lot from the time she became negative...but I am sorry to say she is still very manipulative and very calculating and in real not that very good.
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

Originally posted by sherma

no re i dont think she ws wrong,she wanted goldie punished,wat was wrong in that,it was karan parmeet fault who strted fighting without understnding each other points,and she was sharing the sadness about her own sister to her own husband,not a neighbour,i dont understnd y isnt mona telling every1 about goldie ka real face cuming out now when every1 knows about sweety conceiving problem

</div>
<div>

I agree with you Sweety here...it is not Hetal's fault...that she complained to her husband Karan about Sejal and Goldie...who else she should go...and Karan and Parmeet did not handle it right...they cannot resolve anything...seems like it...it was okay for Karan to talk to Parmeet about Goldie...but Karan did not approach it correctly...and now Parmeet is behaving bad instead of trying to find what really happened...and I think Mona should come out withGandhifamily including Ambaji and spill it over about Goldiein front of the Bedi family...but Parmeet is not going to believe it...Vimmy does not know what is happening in her joint family... Every body is trying to hide everything from everybody else...and you can never resolve anything without talking and understanding. It is a serious issue(Goldie/Sejaland Goldie/Mona/Anukalp...because it is going to explode soon. It is about time Goldie is exposed completely in front of both Bediand Gandhi family in full.    I would like to add one thing here though...Hetal may be looking nice and respectful in front of everyone and has improved a lot from the time she became negative...but I am sorry to say she is still very manipulative and very calculating and in real not that very good.
i dnt get whom has she manuplated,how mch i understood karan its very easy for hetal to make him a fool,only once if she strt sayng,bitchng abt parmeet,karan himself wil backout to giv d baby.in yestday episode too she was cncern for sejal and was blaming goldie and not parmeet.she is tryng her level best to b a gud bahu,but cant be mahan by donatng her baby,her probes is her hubby not supportng her or else she never wntd to giv her baby.i sumtimes feel ambaji shld hav giv hetal to beejal she is atleast concern for hetal.when beejal cme to knw abt her dnatng the baby even though she dnt knew abt it being hetal decision she was d one against it.even wen hetal tld beejal abt karan gng for wrk only she was d one to tel her to go wid him,although hetal is in anther trip

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I want to be fair to Hetal here. I still see remnants of Hetal negativity. I think its her nature to be like this. She wants to have her cake and eat it. The family forgive her and sees her in a good light since karan offer the baby to sweety and the family interpret it to mean that Hetal agreed to do this. However, Had she said no to karan and the family about the baby, i still think that they would have forgive her and treat her the same way.

I dont think karan did the right thing by talking to Parmeet about Goldie. I say so because by talking to parmeet or abusing parmeet wont solve the problem with Sejal. She has already been hurt and that cannot be undone and even if Goldie decide to marry her now, the family wont agree and I dont think it will be the right decision.

Sejal cause the pain upon herself since she did not listen to anyone and Hetal also supported Sejal with Goldie when she called him to ask for him to dance with Sejal at the RMJ Contest. Both Sejal and Hetal did not believe that Goldie was playing games even when they were told. So who is to be blamed now-no one not even Goldie!!!

All should let bygones be bygones and time will heal any pain. Fighting with parmeet about Goldie or even fighting with Goldie now would only complicate things further for both families.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index