Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! 

Just recently started watching this show (about a 3 weeks to a month?) one thing annoys me about this show, going to try my luck and find supporters in this πŸ˜†

Anyone else get annoyed by the character that says "Hello, Hi, Bye Bye" What the heck is that meant to mean? πŸ˜• She says it in the beginning of a sentence and at the end.. Soo ear grating to hear! I do find her other lines witty and well thought of but the above words are just.. Cringe worthy! 

Henna x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces16 thumbnail
i can't stand that woman  her character is just horrible
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha..join the club...she is so irritating..!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh I was rocking on the same boat when I first started watching this show... when it started lolll... in June that is... but now I'm just TOTALLY used to seeing mami and hearing her ridiculous 'Hello Hi Bye Bye' dialogue... Now this dialogue just seems like a part of mami like Laxmi seems like a part of Nani🀣...It has truly becomes mami's trademark.. Hated it earlier, but am least bothered about it now!!..

Don't ya worry... you'll get used to the stupidity too!! lol...Wonder if mami's Hello Hi Bye Bye made Mama ji fall in love with her lol!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
with u. i cant stand her. she is supposed to be comical but it turns out bad. and we end up hating herEdited by smithasrk - 12 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
im with you,though im watching the show since the beginning still i cannot bear her,esp that irking line of hers!!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I used to also not like her but after a while, i got used to her but not liking the way she calls Khushi phatti saree. :(
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i am with you she is down market cheap bahanji type ...
minotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually I like the actress :) she is a relief from all that long stares..rabba ve moments.
Good job Manorama πŸ‘
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh i like the actress, i've seen her off screen too shes lovely. Just that line.. it doesn't go with anything its just embarrassing. They shouldnt have characters like that, yes its meant to be funny.. say it once or twice but not all the damn time.