Maryada

What happened today? - Page 2

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
😲 finally Adi ne apne dad se sawal pooch hi liya. maybe this is the beginning of his awakening?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ugh really uttaara ðŸ¤¢

i hope adi figures out his dad asap...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Uttara has some issues involving married life.🤢 she was so disturbed in her own married life that she is still seeking that "support" from someone
Hayati thumbnail
The precap looks good. I am glad that Adi reminds his father that he too expects his son to forgive him after shooting a bullet at him which hit his wife.

Hope Adi holds his ground firm and makes his father apologize to Bauji. Plus if Adi heard the last bit he should know why  Bauji is leaving the house.

Hope they keep the momentum going and show Adi standing up for Bauji and not just taking his dad's side for once. That will be a good indicator that Adi is strong enough now to hear his father's full truth.

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved the precap too! Thanks all for the short update. It helps people like me.

JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: velvetscarf

😲 finally Adi ne apne dad se sawal pooch hi liya. maybe this is the beginning of his awakening?

I sincerely hope so.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Hayati

The precap looks good. I am glad that Adi reminds his father that he too expects his son to forgive him after shooting a bullet at him which hit his wife.

Hope Adi holds his ground firm and makes his father apologize to Bauji. Plus if Adi heard the last bit he should know why  Bauji is leaving the house.

Hope they keep the momentum going and show Adi standing up for Bauji and not just taking his dad's side for once. That will be a good indicator that Adi is strong enough now to hear his father's full truth.

Adi will make his dad apologise to bauji. It was shown last week on SBS. And its time Adi starts to realise that his dad is not perfect, as Brahma has made himself out to be in front of Adi.
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kewlkidz

you are welcome Mehak :)
Yes Uttara is so shameless,how can she fall for brahma's act,  there might be N number of problems between Brahma and Devyani but that dsnt mean she has to step in and take D's place or be a second D in D's house... how can you do that to your own sister 😡 and She is not even realizing ke jab Adi, Gaurav, sweety and U ki beti ko jabb yeh pata chalega toh uski kya izzat rehegi?? how can she even face them??

Exactly I always wonder, at one point gaurav,adi,sweety and everyone else is going to find out...how is she going to answer them?? I understand her situation but c'mon how dumb can u be? She believes her so called jija but not her real sister...!!!