India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: Day 8 Part 2 (Page 3)

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
"She enchanted himwith her recitation and he did not let his eyes break away when she smiled at him afterwards. It was only when Koki said 'meri Gopi vahu' is good at everything that he looked around and thought, she is my wife too. He was so delighted and extremely impressed at her learning. "

I'm really loved that part. I too really feel the samething when i watch the part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyakna

I would love to see ahem actually looking for gopi's support like when he is upset of kinal's matter maybe this time gopi will support him and when she is successful she makes more place in heart 

Priyakna my views are not that far from your. He will be broken following him slapping Kinjal, seeing his mum feeling deflated, upset and worried, and now Koki telling him to make his own name. This will leave him feeling emotionally broken. Gopi will see him in this state and as usual ask him if there is anything he wants, he will break his silence and share his burden with her. He may even hug her in this state?
ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
That is true ahem gets emotional and hugs gopi hope that happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiANJ4

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ever

That is true ahem gets emotional and hugs gopi hope that happens
That would be so cool , waiting for the day when he does this.

swasthi

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Both koki and ahem look devastated , they both Need a cure that only their gopi can provide in her gentle way. She has to help lift their heads up in pride once again , she can do that by passing the test with 100 % . She being the person she is will find a way to heal the rift in brother / sister , mom / daughter relationship as the two people she loves The most in this world are now hurting

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Both koki and ahem look devastated , they both Need a cure that only their gopi can provide in her gentle way. She has to help lift their heads up in pride once again , she can do that by passing the test with 100 % . She being the person she is will find a way to heal the rift in brother / sister , mom / daughter relationship as the two people she loves The most in this world are now hurting

Absolutely Taniks...Gopi will work on healing both of them. They both need to reestablish there pride and honour and Gopi will come to their rescue. As we have seen in the SBS segemet she does so for Koki with Ahem watching.

He will be in need of emotional support too as Koki will tell to make his own name. He will feel lost in the coming days and that void Gopi will be filled by her. He will gradually look for her when he returns home. He will eventually break his silence and seek attention from her.

taniks

Go to top