gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
There are so many threads,posts..but nothing about our golden boy...He was looking sooo charming and handsome today in his black suit... 👏  I don't remember seeing him in black suit before...

.But the way he entered, his top 2 buttons opened, saying jai shee krishna grimly to rashi..He was oooh...😳

And the smile he gave, when gopi recited the tables of 9 correctly  was 👏

Also his bewilderment while phone rang and he was trying hard to not look pleased with gopi but he failed as we all watched...
(That landphone seriously needs treatment..😆  Again it helped ahem..why is that always phones help him?? i think even phones have crush on ahemjee and they don't want him to look more than a second to gopi...😡)...

But all things apart, ahemjee was totally adorable today...👏

Do share your views ,comments...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gohem123

There are so many threads,posts..but nothing about our golden boy...He was looking sooo charming and handsome today in his black suit... 👏  I don't remember seeing him in black suit before...

.But the way he entered, his top 2 buttons opened, saying jai shee krishna grimly to rashi..He was oooh...😳

And the smile he gave, when gopi recited the tables of 9 correctly  was 👏

Also his bewilderment while phone rang and he was trying hard to not look pleased with gopi but he failed as we all watched...
(That landphone seriously needs treatment..😆  Again it helped ahem..why is that always phones help him?? i think even phones have crush on ahemjee and they don't want him to look more than a second to gopi...😡)...

But all things apart, ahemjee was totally adorable today...👏

Do share your views ,comments...

@bold
god🤣
good one
now gopi will have to compete with the phones too to win over ahem🤣

and ya ahem looked so cute😳
he was the show stealer😳
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats right ahem looks fresh compared to others I only watch saathiya for him
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: roopalgupta

@bold
god🤣
good one
now gopi will have to compete with the phones too to win over ahem🤣

and ya ahem looked so cute😳
he was the show stealer😳

Exactly only when he came did the episode pick up, it was same old same old before that, Rashi doing kalakaries and Gopi falling for them, Rashi taking the credit for Gopi's work, nothing different.

But as soon as Aham came, Rashi greeted only him ignoring Jigarji...lol, talking point there. Then he asks Rashi where is Gopi, Gopi came out of no way and announced her presence came down the stairs, he refuses to drink any tea until Gopi recites the 9 x table, she does so sweetly and his all satisfied, then the precap him being shocked seeing the modelling advert on the TV...everything was just crap apart from when he turned up in the episode.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ever

Thats right ahem looks fresh compared to others I only watch saathiya for him

I watch for Aham, Gopi, Kokila and Urmila (she's extremely funny guys) also...😉
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Exactly only when he came did the episode pick up, it was same old same old before that, Rashi doing kalakaries and Gopi falling for them, Rashi taking the credit for Gopi's work, nothing different.

But as soon as Aham came, Rashi greeted only him ignoring Jigarji...lol, talking point there. Then he asks Rashi where is Gopi, Gopi came out of no way and announced her presence came down the stairs, he refuses to drink any tea until Gopi recites the 9 x table, she does so sweetly and his all satisfied, then the precap him being shocked seeing the modelling advert on the TV...everything was just crap apart from when he turned up in the episode.

I agree with Nafisa, the epi only picked up when Ahem arrived home. Before that it was just the same nonsence with Rashi spoiling Gopi's work.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem just lights up the screen.  LOL
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really i missed the last part. load shedding
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: smithasrk

really i missed the last part. load shedding

me too but only precap..But i catch up the updates..have u not seen the entry part of ahem..?