Waste of My time today! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I totally agree with u
A complete non sense episode😑😑
Originally posted by syria2014

Exactly, How was there no remorse? πŸ˜• The cvs are ghajnis ! Maybe! Let' see !From day one, I have see no importance of neel in the show,and will never understand why he was brought it/ he is nothing, but screen space eater.

Sorry babes! 90% of the people watch it for Abhlya not story. the trps are only high than . So , I think they should have some kind of scenes on Abhlya/! 3/4 episode without them burns likes hell to their fans!

And syria not just 3-4 episodes. Abhiya never got proper focus. During sid time abhay confessed fakely to piya and then we got some episodes of their romance. But then piya's memory erasing, abhay's freezing and abhiya story got a backseat. After a long wait piya's memory back. Now the strory should be focus on them. But what we get teachers day celebration for 2-3 days, danchi's accident, madhu-arnab drama etc etc. Abhiya are the leads. At least we can expect their love story to show first. Other stories can go side by side. But here other stories seem more important than them.
I agree with you syria, neel was needed in the show but he wasn't given importance. His character could have been really very well handled and given a screen space because he belongs to a werewolf family.

And I dnt think it was unfair to abhiya fans because we have got many many abhiya moments in the show right from day one and even post leap too. But unfortunately post leap romance wasn't needed according to story.
And I would say the same thing I said in chakku's post. Just 200 people in the forum may watch it for abhiya romance but if a trp is 0.6 then 6 lakhs people watch it. That means their thinking could be different isn't it? Unfortunately in lots of places this show lacks. That's the reason its not even in top 100 shows. Only a good storyline can pick up this show.

Exactly, How was there no remorse? πŸ˜• The cvs are ghajnis ! Maybe! Let' see !From day one, I have see no importance of neel in the show,and will never understand why he was brought it/ he is nothing, but screen space eater.

Sorry babes! 90% of the people watch it for Abhlya not story. the trps are only high than . So , I think they should have some kind of scenes on Abhlya/! 3/4 episode without them burns likes hell to their fans!

@Syria...I watch it for Abhiya too, Abhiya is the story, whatever happens , revolves around them. Today's episode wasnt much fun, except when Alina confesses her love for Abhay. That scene was the episodes saving grace. Jays face when he heard it...omg, even Piyas !!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‘πŸ˜²
🀒 Edited by redwitch1987 - 12 years ago

Episode Rating 2/10

I seriously spent my 30 precious minute watching the show.! 

Opening Scene

Dont even get me started! I hated the episode to bits! I thought the same -- Neel chapter was closed! Abhay had already confronted them on it and they had taken the blame -- then why did suddenly Neel come up again!? πŸ˜‘ That was a total waste of scene for me today! They can come up with better than that

Misha, Kabir, and T;

I loved this scene -- there was too much of T's crap though but still I liked it! They could have just shortened it a bit.

Madhu, and Arnav

🀒 πŸ€’ -- Thats all I can say for it! Sorry we do realize that they are important characters -- but since we already have so many pyaar ki kahaaniyan going on at the moment this one for sure is not needed πŸ˜‘

Piya

I told you -- I dont trust Pia. I mean come on! If not break up but you should have atleast questioned Jeh on what Abhay revealed!? I mean they were some ugly truths persay. And Jeh!? Why do the CV's want me to dislike him more than I already started have!? I mean he dint learn his lesson and he again began treating Alina like crap -- Dude! he has some serious anger issues! And after seeing the way he talked with Alina in the car -- if Pia still stays with him -- then for me she is plain pathetic πŸ€’

Panchi, and Danish

15 mins of nonsense.! Seriously! Panchi and her freaking drama. Can't cvs not understand by putting Panchi in the forefront of screen space, ur risking ur trps. ! NO one wants to see Panchi for 15 mins straight!Seriously, we do not care about Danchi man! Get in ur head CVS!

Why!? Again why Panchi!? Danish toh tha bhi nahi -- she alone was so irritating! What can we do to let the CV's know that she is a completely hateable charcter now!? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ I seriously wish she would have had her end in the accident becoz 15 minutes of her torture -- not worth it! πŸ€’

The only person i actually liked today was Chand, and Kabir. Felt sorry for him. That's it. 

Yes -- Chand Kabir and Abhay were good in the last scene. I also liked Alina but Jeh spoiled it for me! πŸ€’

I think that this Etka and her CVs don't have BRAIN I mean in other serials(not ektas serial)they show the leads alot and also they show the leads romancing I mean Doug romances with each other.. Bt in Ektas serial she keeps on separating two loves.. Even in KDMHMD she did that n in PKYEK she's doing the same...!Doesn't she know anything except for separating two loves and showing something we viewers do want to see??..Seriously she needs to visit IF to see what viewers thinks about her show..Can't we just get some abhiya romantic scenes and other interesting scenes wid Sid n Metz returned..This WW n Vampires fight is just a crap waste of tiME!!I mean in GHSP they show lots of Maaneet romancing scenes n there cute scenes..N in PKYEK now days dey shows just a crap n yh before d leap abhiya were only 2gether for 2 months n Maaneet was foreva.!I think that there is something wrong wid Ekta n in her life something dat kind of thing happend so dats y in her serials she doesn't really shows d main leads nor there romantic scenes or cute scenes we viewers wanted to see..She keeps on separating two souls hate her for this!!!!!If I would meet her I would give her a hard slap or a punch for this!!!.