Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya's POV (19th sept)

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

PIYA'S POV

I am in a very bad mood πŸ˜” and angry 😑 from when Ruhi came up with Abhay-Aline matter...I didnt like my ride with Jeh as he was busy with his family matters πŸ˜•...but I think so he took me with him to dicuss his family matter 😳...as he thought I love him πŸ₯Ί...worse part was Alina's love confession πŸ€“...Added fuel to my anger 😈...ARGH!!! 😑...I was hell shocked when Alina said I love Abhay😲...My head was rolling when i heard another girl say that she love my Abhay ...I really wanted to say that Abhay loves someone else ⭐️...Abhay loves me ❀️...but I was locked up with the words of my love...We need to keep it secret...I know that my Abhay cant love anyone except me...But I don't want any other girl to keep Abhay in their heart...His place is only my heart...I wont give him to anyone πŸ˜›...I know my love will never leave me...DEEP inside me i know Its always Abhay-Piya forever ⭐️...But I cant tolerate another girl between us...even the thought of this makes me crazy...

PS: I loved the new precap...Piya's face showed that Abhay has taken all the confusion from her mind 😊...But Jeh spoiled that lovely moment 😑...Im sure Abhay will cover the scene with a lie...

hope you liked my post...if yes please comment...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice post.and don't worry dear.No matter whatever happens,it's gona be AbhIya...❀️
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice post... with a lovely presentation too.
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Nice post...Thanx...and don't worry dear.No matter whatever happens,it's gona be AbhIya...❀️...I know Abhiya will be forever but cant wait for it... [/QUOTE]

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post dear😳.U described it well
pallavisarkar thumbnail
thnx for d pm renuka
nice post πŸ‘πŸ‘
dont worry abhiya will b always together
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice post..liked it..don't worry dear
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well seriously i tooo got pretty mucch angry.😑.i really wanted piya to blurt out everything to both of them...they seriously deserved that.🀒..bt yeah..i know she could'nt do it...wat a girl is alina..someone helped her..n now she she has fallen in love with him...abhay ki sympathy ka jyaada hi nazayaz fayda le rhi hai...abhay ne haath kya diya yeh toh poora ka poora abhay hi pakkad rhi hai...urhhh..me too very very angry...bt yeah precap...now i can relax..πŸ˜‰.
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dat was truly an awesome post dear!!!
i loved d way u described pia's feelings!!!
wish alina won't turn up negativeπŸ˜•
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice POV dear! Thanks for the pm.