Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

plz share ur thoughts

myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 today i watched the show with 0 expectation   just for trps . i must say after seeing gurmeet   feeling little bit better. i hope   when gurti will be fit our cvs will provide us with good storyline .now since both of them r unwell cvs ke saat khoon maaf. gurti r so talented they both r running the show on their shoulders but i feel they should get good script so that their talent is not wasted . after miscarriage and dev turning mahan aatma cvs has completely lost it  the scene when maan consoles geet and geet ask s to bring her baby back was one of the best scene performed on indian television both of them were awesome .  

in romance nobody can stand near them they r the best. earlier with comedy with nok jhoks their was always a  strong storyline and there was always some emotional ,intense scenes  between then at that time it was a very balanced show right amount of drama, romance, passion,comedy now adays  every track is turned into comedy circus ml track has so much potential but uptill now it has been wasted.

these r my feelings its not to bash anyone.i just wanted to share it with my forum members .praying for gurti's recovery god bless them.

on todays epi well in precap after watching tejiand pammi intially i thought  not anymore amritsar family members but then i thought with teji s entry atleast comedy circus will be controlled so till the time gurti r unwell teji will keep the things in control so in a way its good i always liked pammis character so she is welcome .nd one more room in km will be occupied so maybe geet or maan havto shift in one room😉 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didnt think it like that
Good point
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Nice post dear...
my brain has stopped working...
Dont know what's happening...
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

when all amritsar family in delhi  they should not live in KM .. as they are not khurana..  or khuranas should  shift other place or should change the name of family or house/villa.. & if possible may change the name of serial bcz geet is not parai to her family anymore.. rather msk is parai to his family(khurana)..😲