Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ssoniya

i am read your post it is very nice 

THANK  YOU SO MUCH DEAR..๐Ÿค—
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TANZI..Thank you so much dearoo..๐Ÿค—who is this everyone TANZIe..no ..yaar I dont think so..at all..this time the confession has been proper & she knows how much ABHAY had to e coaxed to love her I mean express his love & accpet it..& alsodont forget teh fact that her memory is back & she  knows in & out of ABHAY ..& what all he can do for her & her love..so lets chill & enjoy ABHIYA strength of love..JEALOUSY is a old track..now this time everything willbe new..just you wait..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ YUP TANZIe..that preap saved me..otherwise I wouldgo bonkers tonight yaar..seriously..๐ŸคขTHAT deadly passionate & love filled eye lock saved my day & that is what gave me strength to write this post..๐Ÿ˜

That's why I love you so much and i believe your words as always ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Btw, I love this song... it's 1 of my fav from Jagjit singh's numbers ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

res - Great post...๐Ÿ‘though there ws nothng much in today's epi...bt precap gav some relief...pias exsession on hearing alinas confession ws brilliant...i felt...pia must b thinking...oh god another one in line...to get a heart break...atfirst i ws surprisd on pias reaction bt then i thot...well she is nt angry tht means she trusts chay beynd anythng and thts good...and then abhiya standing holding eachother...abhayws worrid seeing jay bt there ws a faint smile on pias face...lets see wht happns...good song...beautiful lyrics...k di tc..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much..๐Ÿค—i know all of you are pissed & so was I dearest..that is why I avoided the nonsense I thought to fill you all with some ABHIYA ./.in whatever little & that precap awww..was the reason for em to be alive here..yaar ./๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜yup ABHAY looked worried but PIYA was cool..aw..I loved it..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

That's why I love you so much and i believe your words as always ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Btw, I love this song... it's 1 of my fav from Jagjit singh's numbers ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you tanzie I love you yaar..& main hoon na..dont worry๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿค—
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hema I am just so disappointed with today's episode -- except Alina saying that she loves Abhay which was also kinda spoiled for me because of Jeh ๐Ÿ˜ก... Whatever happens -- I dint think Pia would be going with Jeh back -- I mean she should have atleast questioned Jeh about what Abhay had revealed -- Plus today again Jeh treated Alina like crap infront of Pia -- If Pia still is with him -- then frankly I will not like her one bit.

As for Abhay -- well he is a clean hearted soul ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... thodi si bhi burayi toh bechaara dekh bhi nahi pata! But again that scene with haseena was not much needed. I thought Abhay already knew Chand and Haseena were behind it ๐Ÿ˜•

I am hoping for a good Abhiya scene tomorrow before Jeh spoils it๐Ÿ˜ก
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hema cant say much bcz m so busy wid studies๐Ÿ˜ญ but m wid u always in abhiya madness...

i know rite piya s face expression i feel like oye hoye kia fight hai abhay pe between sis and bro...finally pia knows dat jeh hates abhay...and alina loves abhay๐Ÿ˜†

and wohooo dat 15 sce precap stole the show ur true...lets see abhiya jeh ko kese MAMU bante han๐Ÿคฃ wo tu waise bhi pia k kids ka mamu (uncle) hai...
waiting for sum abhiya romance tomorw...

miss ya ๐Ÿค—lub ya
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

GOOD decision..but mein majboor hoon yaar..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†yes..that jeh entering music was creepy & aw..the way he was concerned was too cute na..๐Ÿ˜ณawww

I know Abhiya are such darlings. The thought of anything happening to Pia scares the daylight out of Abhay. I can't wait to see what they were discussing and what bahana they will make to Jeh.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post Hema

Gosh sometimes is scary when we both explain how we saw the scene. I also posted the same thing in AT about how piya was shock for a moment but not jealous or angry. Hema you don't know how happy I was to see a mature side of Piya gosh it was so refreshing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hema a tight jhappi to you... ๐Ÿค—

We AbhIyainas are lucky to have a member like you..no matter what showed in the episode you always give us your awesome posts..love you yaara... ๐Ÿค—

As usual superb post...wish we will get some AbhIya scene today...๐Ÿ˜

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Di.

The precap was the only thing that get me going.