Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Seeing the precap(only good in the whole episode) it seems piya says abhay that she has full trust on abhay. But Jeh saw them together. I hope piya manages it.

SANCHU..that is what is worrying me yaar..did you see that concern that worry on his face awww..My shonu monu si worried for his pIYA..& SANCHU...did you read my wet wet wet os.πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜›read it..you will like it..😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I will be most happiest if ALINA joins her hands with ABHIYA togetherπŸ˜ƒ not only ABHAY infact..I want her to be a super duper friend..πŸ˜›

I wish abhiya helps her as Jeh really insults her and is always threatening her😑😑
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Hema,πŸ€— just a few secs of precap does this to you.!!!! πŸ˜‰

what will happen to you after tomorrow;s intense Abhiya eyelock πŸ˜... 
will Abhay be able to tell Alina that he loves Pia πŸ˜??? β“ or will Jeh do the honors of enlightening Alina πŸ€” ... it will be interesting ti watch yaar...

THANK YOU SUMANA..πŸ€—I would like ABHAY to tell it straight to ALINA..it would be nice to hear what all sweet words he will say about his PIYA...& I am so excited what were they talking yaar aw..ABHAy 's face looked so much dipped in love & concern for hsi beloved & she was like lost in him..she dint see jeh coming also..πŸ˜†πŸ˜
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just love you Hema di for making a post today... I wasn't expecting a post from you tonight πŸ€—
I was hell pissed after watching tonights episode but Shrishti's post made my mood lighter and you as usually give me peace of mind and now I can sleep peacefully πŸ˜³
I was shocked with Piya's reaction after hearing from Alina that she's in love with abhay...offcourse I applaud Alina for her guts πŸ‘ but everyone is saying Piya will be very jealous over Alina but till now reactions were cold...I loved how she controlled her emotions today in the car. I really hope what u wrote becomes true and she keep the full faith on Abhay just like he has on him inspite of seeing Piya with another man. so do u think Piya wont hate alina and control the situation maturely? πŸ˜³ 
about precap...that was the only thing worth watching today πŸ˜• Abhay was looking worried and Piya was like consoling her for something I guess... anyways... i becom frustrated sometimes like i was today but i realized even 1 jhalak ABHIYA bhi makes me happy... they are sooo magical πŸ˜
they dont need to say even a word and just look at each other... and yes...magical sparks in the sky creates πŸ˜
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

I m pissed at CV's 4 crap episode & u seems happy.Gosh hema u r jst unbelieveable is crap epiosde mai also u wrote 1 poston Abhiya luv.I hope CV's faltu characters ko sideline kare & maine things dikhaye.I hate panchi she always get more screen space thn piya & Abhay😑

SRISHTI.πŸ€—.aur koi chaara nahinhai yaar./..meine sab galat baatein likhna bandh kar diya ..hai..wahi likhti hoon jo pasand aaye..I mean how much can we cry ..nobody is listening..GOSH I dint feel happy about tonights epi at all..onlY PRECAP made me survive & so to cheer everyone i made one..with my ABHIYA..yahan se whaan se kheench ke..awww😍🀣I cant tell you how much I get disgusted when they show everything 🀒but ABHIYA..And PANCHI uski baat hi mat kar..I am cursing the day they decided about her character..in this story..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu1610

hema this song appeals me too much for Abhay...
I know its just ok but phir b ...listen n enjoy...

hey JAANU.πŸ€—.Thank you soo much yaar I love this song..fits perfectly for ABHIYA..& ABHAY ...na..aw..😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

Awesome post

You said true Piya completely trusts Abhay
Nice song I loved it

THANK YOU.πŸ˜ƒ.so much..kuch nahin tah likhne ko..so whatever few secs of ABHIAy I tried to write about that..mujhe aur kuch aata bhi nahin hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: hukshila

i was wondering while looking at your post before opening what did you write today as there was no such scenes you like but you find some thing of your concern. goodπŸ˜›

ha ha..πŸ˜†kuch na kuch dhoondke likh hi letei hoon yaarπŸ˜† aur kya karoon..ABHIYA & that precap saved me.& the episode..on the whole..😍.otherwise crap epi..gosh for a MONDAY it was so weak epi yaar..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora111

Wow Hema u wrote a sweet post on today's epi too which hardly had any Abhiya except the precap..so sweet of you..😊 waise nw that Piya knows about Alina's feelings fr Abhay i wonder whether she will tell this to Abhay..

Thank you so much dearπŸ€—..but yes..I am very much wondering yaar..kya hoga ..kya karegi..But I have full faith on ABHIYA..woh jo bhi karenge ..hattke karenge..like them always CLASS>.😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

hema...can't wait for tomorrow..precap stole the show

Yes dolma..πŸ˜ƒand also ..it saved all of us..yaar warna I wouldnt post anything for sure..πŸ˜†I lovee to see ABHIYA bonding..& who dosent hai na..awww..😍