Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA..you fall in love with them everyday ..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Every gesture they do ..you fall deeper in love with them..who else ofcourse ABHIYA..aww...I know there was nothing much to write about ABHIYA tonight..but that one scene ..of Piya in Jeh's car & that precap..stole the show..

Piya is a silent member in Sister & Bro's fight..& that was very sensible ofcourse..& what do we get ..ALINA screaming at Jeh because Jeh abuses Abhay & she blurts her feelings for Abhay..when Piya was HIT by a BOULDER>.but it was only for a sec..& next sec ..she was completely normal.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘.no fuming..no yuck faces made..no scary thoughts..awww..I loved it..she was so calm & composed & infact she interrupts Jeh when he was hitting some words at Alina..aw..what a GIRL yaar Aaj toh Piya pe lut jaane ka mann kiya yaar.๐Ÿค—.BHAROSA..FAITH isko kehete hain..& PIYA I WANT THIS TRUST & TOTAL BLIND FAITH in  your ABHAY forever..& I know it will remain so..aw..so sweet hearted she is..I am deeply touched..โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

& the precap..woo The way ABHIYAโ˜บ๏ธ looked into each other yaar๐Ÿ˜ GOD it was so simple ..yet you could feel the current flowing between teh two.aw the sweet way in which ABHIYA were hodling each others hand..aw..both were over flowing with love..& Jeh sees them GOD..ABHAY's face was worth watching..god such concern & worry on his face..awww..GOD knows what fight occurs at the parking lot now..GOD ..But I know Piya will save the day..awww,,,very excited..
Hey  Madhu aunty seducing Arnab with her words.๐Ÿ˜†.what was that..๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ. Liked Panchi's concern to Danish also..๐Ÿ˜Š..finally she is behaving normal..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

BUT BY SAYING ALL THE ABOVE I must say I am totally agreeing with CHAKKZ..my darling friend..& ABHIYA maniac like me..about how we are being starved & made to look like fools yearning to watch their scenes..& we never get...anything more than 5 mins MAX..or min 15 secs..It is totally disheartening..BUT I always try to  look at the Bright points in a epi ,,because I have understood that our hue & cry goes to deaf ears & stone hearts..๐Ÿ˜ญ

And I want to dedicate this song .. to ABHIYA>.what they mean to me & all of us..whether they are shown for one sec or a min or 5 mins...watching them everyday makes us forget where we are what we are..& how troubled or tensed or worked up we are that is their effect on us..so here it goes..
tum ko dekha to ye khayaal aaya - 
When I saw you this thought came to me

zindagi dhoop tum ghana chaaya 
Life is like a hot sun and you are the soothing shade

tum ko dekha to ye khayaal aaya 

aaj phir dil ne ik tamanna ki - 
Today again my heart wished for something

aaj phir dil ko humne samjhaaya - 
Today again I had to mollify my heart (Sometimes the heart does not get its desires)

zindagi dhoop tum ghana chaaya 
Life is like a hot sun and you are the soothing shade

tum ko dekha to ye khayaal aaya 

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hema after today epi how did u right this post yaar hats off to u i am pissed off after todays epi anyway nice post waiting for tmr epi hope we get some good abhiya scenes ๐Ÿค—Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post hema. u r absolutely r8 that the precap stole the whole show. Ahhh!! Abhiya's intense eyelock was made me crazy. but i don't know why, i was feeling that there were a lot of pain in abhay's eyes where pia's eyes were looking happy.i m really worried that now what will happen as jeh saw abhiya. anyway, i m very much optimistic, so, i m thinking that whatever will happen it'll b good n no 1 will b able 2 separate abhiya ever. 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hema...superb Post..๐Ÿ‘
I know d episode was a crap๐Ÿคข...bcoz there was no Abhaya but Hema u made a post dat Enough 4 us...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Now cuming 2 d Car scene d way Alina admitted out d truth dat she loves infront of Jeh and pia...hats off 2 her 4 dat...๐Ÿ‘
Though pia didn't show any facial expressions much but it was a shocker 4 her...๐Ÿ˜† pia might be thinking in her mind" isse bhi abhay se he pyaar karna tha,sab mere abhay ke peeche he kyun hain"๐Ÿคฃ
The precap was just out of dis world...and d eye-lock was a killer one๐Ÿ˜ loved dem both๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hemuuu๐Ÿค—...I really loved Piya today..I mean she was jealous seeing abhay and alina together...but what a girl man!...She has so much faith on abhay that even after hearing alina's confessions, she did not react like typical BT heroine does...I mean I do have a feeling that she will be the one to give alina makeover...this girl has such a pure heart that she will not let alina's confession damage her and alina's friendship or abhiya's eternal love.๐Ÿ˜ณ...I even think she will not tell abhay about alina and when abhay finds out, he will talk to piya regarding that and as usual our princess will tell him to relax and continue his friendship with alina...Piya is way different from maithili, so I don't think she will act like a obsessed lover...and about precap what can I say man!,,,I am dead just looking at these two..I think in precap piya is convincing abhay to help danish..I am sure abhiya will cook up another story in front of jeh๐Ÿ˜†...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
You cannot get better than Abhiya - They are the TOTAL BEST ROMANTIC COUPLE ON INDIAN TV.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res - Great post...๐Ÿ‘though there ws nothng much in today's epi...bt precap gav some relief...pias exsession on hearing alinas confession ws brilliant...i felt...pia must b thinking...oh god another one in line...to get a heart break...atfirst i ws surprisd on pias reaction bt then i thot...well she is nt angry tht means she trusts chay beynd anythng and thts good...and then abhiya standing holding eachother...abhayws worrid seeing jay bt there ws a faint smile on pias face...lets see wht happns...good song...beautiful lyrics...k di tc..๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hema di I m glad that alina confessed her love infront of  jeh n pia now  at it is starting so abhay will clear out her feelings and then we get abhina friendship track๐Ÿ˜ƒ I loved it the way alina said I love abhay! This girl is making me like her more now ๐Ÿ˜ Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seeing the precap(only good in the whole episode) it seems piya says abhay that she has full trust on abhay. But Jeh saw them together. I hope piya manages it.
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidchu

Hema di I m glad that alina confessed her love infront of  jeh n pia now  at it is starting so abhay will clear out her feelings and then we get abhina friendship track๐Ÿ˜ƒ I loved it the way alina said I love abhay! This girl is making me like her more now ๐Ÿ˜

I completely agree with you and looks like Piya won't tell abhay about alina's feeling for him...I think it will be alina telling abhay and abhay will be like๐Ÿ˜ฒ...and he will make it clear to her that they can be friends forever but not gf-bf๐Ÿ˜Š...now my biggest concern here is the way cvs will go with her after abhay rejects alina...I don't trust these cvs anymore...I simply adore alina and I will kill cvs if they make her negative or show her to be obsessed lover like jeh...I am up for abhina friendship..both abhay and alina need someone by their side as their friends...๐Ÿ˜Š...alina's simplicity and pure heart made me love her character so much...I just hope cvs don't ruin her character๐Ÿ˜Š