People we want to see in Bigg boss-Parul - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
People we want to see in Bigg Boss

Bigg Boss is going to be back on Colors and speculations regarding the celebs who will live in a house for months are rampant. Here we take our pick of celebs we would like to see on Bigg Boss 5.

Showing 5 of 7 images Previous Next

Parul Chauhan
Cute, sweet and tv serial heroine, Parul is currently out of work and an apt candidate for the show. She talks nine to a dozen, has a secret boyfriend and a hit show under her belt. Being a popular and familiar face on telly, she sure will get some eyeballs for the channel if she did appear on the show.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=People-we-want-to-see-in-Bigg-Boss&aid=3226
Thanks for sharing..Good luck to her if she plans to do it.
One can be very smart and play their cards well and win  the battel of Big Boss.
If she is going to be a part  then  seeing the traits what happened in the previous seasons one can learn to play the game well..

One can be a winner whether a man r a women if they keep their dignity and the maturity needed to play safe and intelligently defeat  their opponent
need her back... Hope she will do it wall and won't play a game with her self... If she is entring BB.. I welcome her... Missing parul..
I don't want parul in Big Boss .
tthankkss forr sharingg :DD
don't want parul in Big Boss .
Parul is a sweet funloving bubbly girl, saw shades of it in her responses on SBS and is a wonderful actress.👏 I hope to see her back soon even Big boss5 shall do.😃 Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
parul if u come in bb then keep urself away frm bad publicity ... u dont need that