precap!!!!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
anant's dad-anant tumne sawaal rakha tha ki tumhare pasand ki ladki pe hume aitraaz nai hona chahiye..humne kaafi der tak is baare mein socha ab main kah skta h ki tumhare har sawaal ka jawaab dene k liye hum taiyaar h..
Edited by chanchal30 - 12 years ago
wow..intersting/scary precap...lets see waht happens now...
Scary precap...but result v know anant ki annagiri ...
Yeah, the looneys will now counter Anant's request with everything they have as soon as he lets them know the girl of his choice is Navya. And after their refusal, he will go on his famous bhook hartal. How long will that take place is now the question? How long before they succumb to his demands will be interesting to watch in the next few episodes...
hope whats the serious face of anants angry dad trying to express while talking to anant...obviously a no thats how he going on a bhook hartaal๐Ÿ˜†

I would like to see how Anant's answers all their questions but maybe like Navya's long talk which comprised of 3 things, the looney's questions would be a couple too.

Renu and Mohan's meet is still to come too and would like to see poor Rama Bhabi having a fit.  Today she was going thru Anant's shirts, wonder what she will do tomorrow when she sees Renu and Mohan together.
so after such a long discussion they will reject his request... agar raject karna tha tho itnaaa kya discuss karna hain... anant..tum bhookh hartal par jaoo...ghar se kuch math khaana..sirf navya ke saath canteen pe khaana...woh tumhe pyaar se khilayegi...
Originally posted by anamika_0

so after such a long discussion they will reject his request... agar raject karna tha tho itnaaa kya discuss karna hain... anant..tum bhookh hartal par jaoo...ghar se kuch math khaana..sirf navya ke saath canteen pe khaana...woh tumhe pyaar se khilayegi...

@ colour ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

good idea 
Originally posted by ilunavya

I would like to see how Anant's answers all their questions but maybe like Navya's long talk which comprised of 3 things, the looney's questions would be a couple too.

Renu and Mohan's meet is still to come too and would like to see poor Rama Bhabi having a fit.  Today she was going thru Anant's shirts, wonder what she will do tomorrow when she sees Renu and Mohan together.

Talking abt rama, whn she cudn't find any clue from the whole wardrobe, she started with his phone or shud I say ''po*n''๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... she was saying 'iss 'po*n' se bhi kuch nahi'...smthin smthin. I cudnt cntrl my laughter whn she said dat๐Ÿคฃ