Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A TREAT FOR SORE EYES..

maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

EYE CANDY ...just looking at Maaneet again was 😍 ... WHAT A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES

Our Maaneet may not have appeared in one frame, but I felt that their presence in the situation was well handled by the CVs...GOOD JOB ...KUDOS TO THE CREATORS FOR MAKING AN EPISODE WHERE WE DID FEEL THE PRESENCE OF OUR MAANEET...gr8 acting and very good professional work by all...Maaneet are the BEST πŸ‘

THANK U CVs for giving me such a lovely B'Day gift...just seeing GC and DD today was enough for me😊...their health is more important and I hope they do not overdo themselves before being 100% fit...both our chweety's looked so tired and I felt very sad

Please BABAJI, kindly bless our Maaneet/Gurti to get well soon...we miss them and more than that we feel really bad for them ... hope they get back to their usual chirpy health self soon

The Amritsar cast is back as fillers...MSK should not recognise Tejji and Pammi....hope the CVs do not blunder here and forget that MSK has amnesia....CVs read us-IT IS MSK WHO HAS AMNESIA AND NOT U GUYS...plz don't forget that πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am wondering without Guru what would have happened tothe show. All that Gurur has done in the past helps the CVs to play with his role in times like this. His just smile was enough so one shot and the scene complete . Even in normal circumstance Maan reacted like this to situations.
Wonderful !!!

maahifun thumbnail
Originally posted by: gshow2011

I am wondering without Guru what would have happened tothe show. All that Gurur has done in the past helps the CVs to play with his role in times like this. His just smile was enough so one shot and the scene complete . Even in normal circumstance Maan reacted like this to situations.
Wonderful !!!

GC has molded himself into the character of MSK and DD is living as GMSK everyday. These 2 are very essential for GHSP to stand tall whatever be the situation. πŸ˜Š

maahifun thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_giggles

Nice post

THANKS...Hope to see more of Maan and Geet in the coming episodes...😊

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi belated Birthday wishes and the post is very nice.

Jaya
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True enough - it was a great breather to see Maaneet on our screen -for the visual pleasure of seeing them together if not physically present in one frame πŸ˜†
maahifun thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

Hi belated Birthday wishes and the post is very nice.

Jaya

Edited by maahifun - 12 years ago