Don't lose hope Tej n Pammi better than Devini

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Exactly
We did want to see Tej Pammi scenes and As we knw gurti are not shooting much so wouldn't we rather see Pammi n Tej rather than devini
I think Pammi Tej are cameos I think they are there as fillers until gurti are back in full form
And hopefully when gurti are feeling better the amritsar lot will leave
So hope the cvs give lots. Of Tej Pammi scenes in absence if maneet rather than devini
Yup, they are better than Devini...but i dont want their track to extend...
hope this track ends soon...want to see maneet love story and mumbai maahi moments
gd point
n no article on their return 2
you are very right dear...they are better than Devini torture
tej-pammi are much better than devini or mamaji... and anyways prashant already has a new show coming up right? so i doubt these two will stay around for a long time... they were brought in at the last moment because of gurti's illness... 
I agree Teji-Pammi are any day way better than Dev-Nandini. I think they have brought them as fillers till Gurti are well enough to resume shoot. And it will definitely be much better to see them than Devini. So lets see what fillers the cvs have planned till Maneet get back in their true element once again.
so true they r million times better than this torture.pammi looks cute
they should have shown dev nandini as friends , dev helping nandini to get married to his love .kya yaar why cant cvs think normally like us.
oh yes !!!! a million * infinity yes.
i had always hoped to see more of the reconciliation happening between teji and pammi.
hopefully they are kept and lucky, preeto , dev and nandini scenes are to the minimum. wishful thinking i know with Gurti sick they will force as much of these newlly wedded couples down our throat as they can .
but i would love to see teji giving the newly weds a hard time.
i love dev and i like the rest of the group from amritsar but only in small doses.
i just wish the cv had just concentrated on the blooming and beautiful friendship between Dev  and Nandini. where he could have told the black truth of his life to her and them we can see how it shapes they friendship from there.
n e ways what will be will be as per the CV's wish .
I agree!  I would take Pammi and Teji any day😊