Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Great post, shim_ca and am loving the discussions here ... am very confused also so I hope I make some sense ...

I agree with the majority that the La chapter is not going to end so quickly ... but I also think it's the start of the end. Till now, La has not been thinking for herself at all, first she followed Mami blindly and now she followed Khushi ... mami got her nowhere, but with Khushi, at least she started thinking about the long term implications of living in vs marriage ... this time ASR might browbeat her into saying sorry and becoming quiet again ... but now she has a problem - Nani approves of her this way, and it was for nani's approval that she came to RM in the first place ... So La is basically caught in a nowhere land, and she has to realise that there is no future for her relationship with ASR ... but it will happen slowly. And I also think that La will exit ASR's life herself because she wants more than what he is prepared to give her ... which again he will blame on Khushi.

Now ASR ... Asr will blast KKG on phone, Khushi will answer back as usual πŸ˜› ... her normal foot in mouth disease πŸ˜† ... and will probably talk more about La's pov and izzat etc ... ASR will come back and blast La ... but La is quiet ... hence that 'React - dammit! Answer me!' ... so his realisation will also start that La is not the right one for him ... or maybe it will lead to a mutual break up between them ... again not so soon, but the first cracks appear
The third possibility is that ASR actually agrees ... but I hope that doesn't happen πŸ˜•

And Shyam will not get exposed so soon ... that is a major high point of the show so it will happen with a lot of drama ... I don't think babuji or amma were very impressed with the proposal, also as Radhe brought up, they would want Payal to marry first ... I really DON'T want even a betrothal track πŸ˜•πŸ€’ 
But it could happen - I agree with Radhe ... I don't think Shyam wants to marry Khushi, he wants to send her to Lucknow so that he can keep his bread and butter separate from his jam ... but he may agree for marriage but postpone it with some excuse like till he can afford a place for his wife and plan to send Khushi back to Lucknow with her parents, - if he is engaged to her, he can insist that she stop working at RM ... again, now that La and Khushi are friends, Khushi will not agree to this ... so that may make Shyam's ugly side emerge more and more ... until finally either Khushi or Arnav or both discover his truth ...

And that will force them to come together ... to protect Anjali ... whether Arnav blames Khushi or not. I don't think their love story will start till then. So we have a long wait ahead of us ... guess the cv's have realised that the only way to make that wait tolerable is by giving us plenty of Arhi scenes ... which make no progress in the Arhi story at all! Except for accumulating lots of devi maiyya signals which will click in Khushi's brain only when ASR starts forcing her for marriage - I still  think it will be marriage, not live in track for Arhi.

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shim_ca

And do you think after he comes to know his Jija's real face he will still keep him in Shantivan? is it right to let his sister live with this creep who knows if that guy can't find another kushi later on his life?

in earlier episode when anjali was talking with Arnav about love, she said once 'mere to saase rukh jaigi' - she gave this statement to express her feeling if she looses shyam. Arnav knows how emotional her sister is. we have also seen in different episodes. and due to this reason arnav will not kick shyam out. he will find a way which will compel shyam to go back to anjali.

agree with this ... Arnav will do he can to save his sister's marriage ... even if it means marrying a girl he claims to hate and despise ...
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvez

Vrushali, u really saved our heads from bursting with all the questions colliding with each other.Thank you!!!😊 The way you have brought the entire set-up to bring them together is absolutely thrilling and relieving, with so much drama and all the characters having their share. Somehow, I have started enjoying the 'cute' dosti of La & Khushi.And it would be such a treat to see the transformation of La and LA helping them to realise their feelings.And someone mentioned some  other brother is also there( Dhruv), I wish she gets hooked up with Druv baba...tab toh title hojaye...HUm Saath Saath Hain ( Arhi,Payash & Lauv)..hehhe!! Kuch zyada nahin hogaya...πŸ˜† Ab toh mujhey bhi diabetes hojayagee..
Sacchiii Mein MAza Aagaya.!!!

Ash.

nice post .   good to know so many points.
i am not sure blah will help arhi though i would love that to happen πŸ˜†
i will be 😲 if arnav asks tum teek ho πŸ˜‰
i was not comfortable when blah took dupatta from kushi πŸ˜•
did CVs using it symbolically if yes which way πŸ˜”
sugar_babe thumbnail
Heyy!!
Okay I think its harsh to say that Arnav will not react to La breaking up with him, that's really unfair on his character, he does have a heart, he's not heartless and he obviously had some compatibility with Lavanya thus the relationship, and we shouldn't forget it wasn't just an emotional relationship, it was a very physcially active one too, so no, Arnav will rect to her breaking up with him. He'll feel bad and apologize and say, I'm sorry I wasted your time and I don't want to get married or I'm not ready yet.

But.. there is one question that is bothering me, what happens if and when Arnav and Khushi get married? What does Lavanya say and think then? Because, that in her opinion would really not be fair. So maybe, she sees he may like Khushi and then break up.. Idk, I'm confused again lol, someone help!!
Edited by tans_sugar_babe - 12 years ago
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Diya...I don't think Shyam wants to marry Khushi, he wants to send her to Lucknow so that he can keep his bread and butter separate from his jam ... but he may agree for marriage but postpone it with some excuse .
Well, said Diya...he is a schematic Son Of a..!!! He would make sure to keep them separate to enjoy Khushi as much as possible...and Yes,the engagement track with the creep would open Khushi's eyes of what a sleazy fella he is...and we would be able to enjoy the jealosy bit from Arnav's side...thats quite exciting...Fury with Envy  a lethal combination ,will make Arnav a "Green" Monster !! Waisey Rakshas toh tha hee woh!!

Ash.

ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhe1085

Thanks for reminding me about that, Lets see What Arnav will do.

@shim...Amazing Post ...leading to  wonderful discussion & excellent POV's

My point is whether marraige, live-in whatever by Arnav, to make the creep out of Khushi's way so to keep Anjali happy...but for how long???As u said @shim...he is after lust, today a"Khushi", tomorrow another...πŸ˜•And did someone say or did I read, that there is going to be a 'death' in the show...hope its not Anjali...recollecting the dialogue"Mere Toh Saans Rukh Jayegee..."...gives a creepy feeling.
A creep is a creep...and it has to be a total 360deg change to get a self-realisation from Shyam for Anjali...which I doubt would happenn.His basics are all wrong...and there has to be a villian in the whole show , to keep us on toes and keep loathing besides...loving Rabba Ve moments..😳

Ash.
Edited by ashvez - 12 years ago
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hmmm, inteesting thought, i hope they surprise us with something new and different!!

But i dont think La should be with him, coz its evident that he doesnt love her and if she sticks for too long, it might get even more difficult for her!!
zunsara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is it only me who feel like anjali di will talk to ASR abut LA and she will make sure to take word YES for Marriage.?πŸ˜•
by that ASR will get chance to see our KKG who will come to help LA for wedding .what u say?
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks friends for fantastic discussion.

I was happy with LA's reaction today. She is still stick on her decision on marriage. Even after Arnav's reaction ''react, damm it'', she has gone to office with lunch box, calling him arnav ji.  I am sure LA will try to convince arnav till she gets fed up.

Gradually the hidden secret is also coming out why arnav does not believe in marriage. Probably his parents were not happy couple, or they were separated.

But today I am shocked with Buaji. Why is she convincing khusi's parents for marriage? I did not find any logic in her talking. however, i liked the reaction of khusi's parents. they are thinking about payel. but khusi will never agree as she loves her jiji. 

i dont want this marriage track.