React - damm it: change in story track???? - pg. 7

shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
friends, i was just wondering what will be the reaction of LA tomorrow.

i think she is really convinced with marriage. she will not change her mind and will not say ''Oh, ASR i am sorry. i would never talk about marriage''. rather she will realize that ASR does not want to give actually a name to their relationship. probably she will realize that ASR really does not love her.

i think its the time to break up, from LA's side. otherwise, i dont find any way of Khusi's entry in Arnav's life.

the situation could be that LA is leaving and at the same time Shyam's actual face is coming out. and to save anjli's marriage arnav and khusi will come closer.

what do you think?

Edited by shim_ca - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
That last point is very interesting and true! 😊 I personally think La might break-up with arnav!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: subtlesapphire

That last point is very interesting and true! 😊 I personally think La might break-up with arnav!

I hope she does! Ihope she realizes that Arnav never loved her and she was just a sort of convenience for him and nothing else
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think when arnav shouted at la in precap, telling react, damn it, la is about to cry, and asr is freezing - may b la is in khushi's costume, he will think in his mind as khushi...and tell khushi to la...

and i strongly believe that asr calling kkg and going to tell...thats it...and u r not going to come here henceforth...ur day is over...and dont dare to come here for anything.

so kkg stopped coming to shanti bhavan...and after knowing the truth of shyam somehow...asr will call her again..and kkg will go for a live-in...

and friends...so keep ur heart strong...bcoz..for somedays there wont b no arshi sceens and above everything there will b more shyashi scenes...for marriage proposals, etc...but our cv's at the same time wont disappoint us so much..and hence they will show all flash back scenes for asr and kkg...and anyways the love develop...and i dont think asr will get to know of khushi's shaadi part and go ahead and ready to marry la, etc. etc..

if he get to know abt khushi's marriage, first he will b anxious to see that who is the groom and once he found it...v all know..what will happen next...then the actual story starts...

by that time...la will also move out of asr's place...

pls do comment on my views...
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seems like that's going to happen.
La will give up on Arnav and Shyam will get exposed --> Both at the same time.
I hope they show it soon.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The expressions on La's and Arnav's face makes me think that they might break up or Arnav might actually agree for marriage.. 😲 Break up wala is good, dont want this marriage thing between La and Arnav now... 
Enough of grief caused already by news of Khushi and Shyaam supposed marriage..😵
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think La will give up that easily, I think she still will stay in ASR's life for a while even when asr and kkg have fallen in love because when they do they obviously will hate eachother again after a misunderstanding, I think La will realise afterwards that he doesn't love her.
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey, since Anjali is Khushi's boss, how can Arnav fire her?? But even if he doesn't fire her, Khushi has completed her task. La has indeed become "sanskari" per Nani's words..(though how a person can change to such an extent - adopting dressing/talking style - in such short span is something to think about!). 

naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wish that she stands her ground and just leaves arnav! This is for la and arhi both!
There's already the shaym fiasco aswell! So rather have La leaves...
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm...

somehow i'm not convinced with live-in.
break-up yes. but something needs to happen- that something will be triggered by Shyam...if LA is going..Shyam's coming in..well..into khushi's life more often than not..