India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

React - damm it: change in story track???? - pg. 7

shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
friends, i was just wondering what will be the reaction of LA tomorrow.

i think she is really convinced with marriage. she will not change her mind and will not say ''Oh, ASR i am sorry. i would never talk about marriage''. rather she will realize that ASR does not want to give actually a name to their relationship. probably she will realize that ASR really does not love her.

i think its the time to break up, from LA's side. otherwise, i dont find any way of Khusi's entry in Arnav's life.

the situation could be that LA is leaving and at the same time Shyam's actual face is coming out. and to save anjli's marriage arnav and khusi will come closer.

what do you think?

Edited by shim_ca - 20 September 2011 at 10:13am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalkhangirl_16jalpa_23Veraalishba45wassup28curry-sistahlarimel22luvtwilight19ramonamRufakdg129PrasRasmaghalakshmiRadhe1085nabeela.TheBlueAngelChinu5ktlovershkhb17unna_178pbtghoshnims6zobshehkitty25cpervaizNikki_CsihuRushilovesBarunsmithasrkashvezSunriseGreenHarpreet.MFebruaryFlower-_-harsh42Ishrafan11sharneil92littlemoi-Chinnu-AquaBluez17.Euphoria.-Ammie-ShiningStar18-Garima-raaspach-RushTrip--Leah-.Saraa.LotusPetalsMillerrr88naz17555DiyaSmazkachazkapinky_blueskies*Adorable_Anu*Peace67.Jazz.Namzie1226tinselareeba_blossommary78613incandescentSofnaJennyPenny

subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
That last point is very interesting and true! Smile I personally think La might break-up with arnav!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23Rufasun2011mazkachazkamary78613

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subtlesapphire

That last point is very interesting and true! Smile I personally think La might break-up with arnav!
I hope she does! Ihope she realizes that Arnav never loved her and she was just a sort of convenience for him and nothing else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i think when arnav shouted at la in precap, telling react, damn it, la is about to cry, and asr is freezing - may b la is in khushi's costume, he will think in his mind as khushi...and tell khushi to la...

and i strongly believe that asr calling kkg and going to tell...thats it...and u r not going to come here henceforth...ur day is over...and dont dare to come here for anything.

so kkg stopped coming to shanti bhavan...and after knowing the truth of shyam somehow...asr will call her again..and kkg will go for a live-in...

and friends...so keep ur heart strong...bcoz..for somedays there wont b no arshi sceens and above everything there will b more shyashi scenes...for marriage proposals, etc...but our cv's at the same time wont disappoint us so much..and hence they will show all flash back scenes for asr and kkg...and anyways the love develop...and i dont think asr will get to know of khushi's shaadi part and go ahead and ready to marry la, etc. etc..

if he get to know abt khushi's marriage, first he will b anxious to see that who is the groom and once he found it...v all know..what will happen next...then the actual story starts...

by that time...la will also move out of asr's place...

pls do comment on my views...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129hkhb17sihuYPNHK_kiFANno.1ashvezsun2011littlemoi-RushTrip-DiyaSincandescent

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Seems like that's going to happen.
La will give up on Arnav and Shyam will get exposed --> Both at the same time.
I hope they show it soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Verasmithasrksun2011areeba_blossom

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
The expressions on La's and Arnav's face makes me think that they might break up or Arnav might actually agree for marriage.. Shocked Break up wala is good, dont want this marriage thing between La and Arnav now... 
Enough of grief caused already by news of Khushi and Shyaam supposed marriage..Pinch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilyanantananthkhb17sun2011pinky_blueskies

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
^Shyashi??? Stern Smile...
abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I don't think La will give up that easily, I think she still will stay in ASR's life for a while even when asr and kkg have fallen in love because when they do they obviously will hate eachother again after a misunderstanding, I think La will realise afterwards that he doesn't love her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index