Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. (Page 74)

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

ROFL, this part had me in fits! First, the whole bond between Armaan-Rahul-Prithvi - way to go, dude! It reminded me of Dil Chahta Hai :P

I adore best friend-type stories, and f this is going to be one of them, its just going to be one more reason of loving this story <3 I adored the way Rahul and Prithvi were just rambling and yelling at Armaan! So funny.. And also the way they went and apologized to him later.. They are cute, so I'm not surprised Armaan wanted to smile :P 

And I really cracked up when they reprimanded him for not confessing his feelings to her, when he went over to her place, fought with her Dad and made her leave her own house and make her stay with him! That does sound absurd, but maybe because they never witnessed the silent confession between the two.. Once they see that, maybe they'll have a different reaction! 

I'm so looking forward to how Riddhima bonds with the two..It should be hilarious.. 
More than that, I'm looking forward to how the AR angle moves forward.. Oh, this story makes me all warm and fuzzy in my stomach, because its so sweet and cute and light! There are twists, and there may be more serious stuff coming up, but still this story has that flavor of frivolous reading, and I love that, so please keep it that way!

Miss you <3

P.S. Check your PM :(
Pehle toh you have a res!! LOLNevermind tune comment kiya Wee!Big smile
Second I replied to your PM, check it.
Coming to the part, Yes, I do want to show the bond they share and I had Dil Chahta Hai and Zindagi Na Milegi Dubaara in mind when I think about my characters. LOLWith a reckless and free Rahul, caring and funny Prithvi and caring and loverboy Armaan, and all of them crazily in love with each other, I hope they do win your heart. And for the record, unlike what some people were thinking, Prithvi is NOT going to be a hurdle between AR. He is in fact going to play a really cute part in the story. It's the name of the cutest person on earth I know and I'm surely not gonna make him an antagonist.Approve

And yeah, finally, leaving all my sadism aside, I decided that I'm gonna make them confess. And I know how too. Say Yay!LOL

I am sooo happy that you like the story because you are one person who makes me feel awesome even on my bad days. << Not feeding your ego.ROFL

I miss you too, <3 you!Hug
 And about your second PM SHUT UP!!Stern Smile

Dare you even think about it. Approve

Bisous,
NiNi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Nehaaa Big smile

So glad to see a part put up here :| and sorry for the late comment, I was out and the net was damn slow Ouch

This part is the first glimpse towards the friendship between Armaan and his house mates. I love the way the part went on from them being confused and shocked to being so understanding towards Armaan and his feelings. Them fighting over him was so cute LOL And their hug even more adorable.
I cracked up when Riddhima came in there confused and uncertain as to what she was seeing ROFL

Armaan's emotions have been very well written in this part. His confusion, fears and uncertainty about where this is all going to go is understandable. 

Love the way the story is going ahead. 

Love ya <3
Anku!! I luurrvvee you! ROFL

I know you edited the comment long ago and sorry for not replying then. I'm not ignoring you; it's just I'm growing kinda Ghajini like somehow!!Ermm

Their friendship is gonna be adorable throughout, that I can assure you of. That's one aspect of the story, the other being AR and Riddhima and her family. In fact the first name Shru suggested me when I tld her about the story was Three Men and a Woman!!LOL So the fact that this facet of the story will always keep you bound to AEIP makes me sooo happy!!:)

And Riddhima is gonna have a hell- lotta fun adjusting to the crazy group. Two more Armaans in her life- poor girl!!ROFL

I love you and keep commenting! You make my day...like really!!<3 <3

Bisous,
Bad InfluenceCool
teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Lvd the bnd btwn them. Nyc instalment

SurrealFantasy

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Neha Hug

Just read the installment and that was hilarious! ROFL I love the bond these guys share (until and unless its not ''Dostana'' ROFLROFL). They all are soo adorable yaa! <33

I loved the weird expressions that Ridz was giving by the end..  poor thing's brain must be over working seeing them three that way, isn't it? Gosh, I cant wait for you to continue ahead. ... 
ROFL I love how you mix up humour in serious situations too! Cant wait to read more..

Complete it soon.. Jaldi :D

xoxo

SurrealFantasy

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Anku!! I luurrvvee you! ROFL

I know you edited the comment long ago and sorry for not replying then. I'm not ignoring you; it's just I'm growing kinda Ghajini like somehow!!Ermm

Their friendship is gonna be adorable throughout, that I can assure you of. That's one aspect of the story, the other being AR and Riddhima and her family. In fact the first name Shru suggested me when I tld her about the story was Three Men and a Woman!!LOL So the fact that this facet of the story will always keep you bound to AEIP makes me sooo happy!!:)

And Riddhima is gonna have a hell- lotta fun adjusting to the crazy group. Two more Armaans in her life- poor girl!!ROFL

I love you and keep commenting! You make my day...like really!!<3 <3

Bisous,
Bad InfluenceCool

Aww I love such bonds. Not only do the couple appeal to me, but such friendship is always so amazing to read :) <3 
And now that you said its an important part of the story, I am even more interested and curious Stern Smile

ILY Embarrassed Your parts make MY DAY :| 

SurrealFantasy

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!

*Kyun update ke sapne dikhaye, jab update kar na paaye!
Koi spam kare toh tu, stupid excuses banaye!

Tera excuse,
Tere exams,
Tera nonsensical talk,
Tu hi rakh, rakh Bimbette!

Sadda haq, ethay rakh, update kar, update kar!
Sadda haq, ethay rakh, update kar, update kar!*

ROFL

That remix took a long time to structure
Stern Smile

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!
UPDATE KAR!

*Kyun update ke sapne dikhaye, jab update kar na paaye!
Koi spam kare toh tu, stupid excuses banaye!

Tera excuse,
Tere exams,
Tera nonsensical talk,
Tu hi rakh, rakh Bimbette!

Sadda haq, ethay rakh, update kar, update kar!
Sadda haq, ethay rakh, update kar, update kar!*

ROFL

That remix took a long time to structure
Stern Smile
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

^^ I raped the emoticon!!Stern Smile

*Laughing*
5 minutes later- *Still Laughing*

LOL
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.