Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. (Page 55)

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I was wondering where you went! Now I know, you were penning down this humongous reply! :P

I completely know what you're thinking about! And that's exactly why I am on double thoughts. But now I think I'll just settle with this point of view of a narrator.

3rd person is much clearer I guess and somehow gives me the freedom to make fun of both the sides. :D

Depends on whether I'm doing a good job with LOL and AEIP till now. I have no idea about that, nope, I'm not being modest but I am a hopeless case when it comes to judging myself. I am already so proud of myself that I'm biased!

And the idea is not to give either character more importance, it's just an idea to write in a more engaging way an maintaining a kind of mystery about Riddhima because she's the one who is gonna be adjusting. But yeah, that's difficult so probably I'm just gonna settle with the view right now.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Is that all you think of? Making fun of people? :O :/

And no, you've done an amazing job at LOL, because in spite of writing in 3rd person, you've maintained the mystery behind the whole thing, so you've done a good job there.

AEIP is more descriptive, like the previous installment of the door opening ceremony and all, and that's what I adore about this one.. So if you're thinking about whether LOL and AEIP will distinguish if you write both in 3rd person, they will.. 

And yea, that's what I'm talking about - weigh it out - will the story work itself out if you display Riddhima as the enigma? Or are her thoughts and opinions required in everything? If the latter's more important, obviously you write in 3rd person, and if you want her to come out as the evolving character who's thoughts come out in bits and pieces like Armaan in AWOTB, write in 1st person :) You have your answer :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

Ianoconic. IF-Stunnerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
awesome ff dear. Plz add me 2 ur pm list

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_desire

awesome ff dear. Plz add me 2 ur pm list

Add me to your buddy list! I'll surely PM you then.

Bisous,
Neha
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Reply toh kar kameeni!
I'm off now, anyway! See you guys on Wednesday now, because I'll be packed tomorrow!

Tata!

SurrealFantasy

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
And update LOL, TODAY! TODAY! TODAY! Or I'll chew your head off, I swear. Its been too long since you updated that. So don't annoy me and update LOL! You know how much I love that!

And not a teeny installment. If its an installment, it should be at least half the chapter Approve

Do it, or I'll kill you. Virtually. No pressure :) Approve

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Reply toh kar kameeni!
I'm off now, anyway! See you guys on Wednesday now, because I'll be packed tomorrow!

Tata!

Cholly! I was watching Vivaah. Over-dramatic movie but I am Shahid kappor's fan so everything is maaf! <3

And reply mein, I am going to go with 3rd person view. Seriously right now it's better that way. I would rather show her discomfort rather than keeping it for a "Eureka" moment!:D

You're gonna be gone tomorrow?? Sigh. I have a last holiday tomorrow and now I'll be bored! :/

Chal anyway, Good Luck! Rise and Shine babey! :P

Ek taraf you are hoping the days fly off and doosri taraf I don't want to go back to school from day after! :P
SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Where did your siggie go?? :O

I was swooning over Matt Lanter each time you replied and now it isn't there!! -_-

Bring. It. Back.

Go to top