Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

I love how sometimes you are so nice and dolce like!!<3

Sometimes being the main word!πŸ˜†

You are an IPKKND fan too? Since when?I've watched the show a few times but never really sad down and watched the entire thing. God just gave me 24 hours!!πŸ€”

I like it because it so god darn hilarious! πŸ˜†

She keeps annoying him to no end, so much that he actually kicked her out of the car in the previous episode! 

Here:-

Its the link to the written updates of all the episodes, saving Sept/Oct! But there's enough to catch up with the story! And it seriously is nice, honestly, and you'll fall in love with Arnav.. He's sooo hot <3 And cute... <3 Not as nice as Armaan, but he's still really good <3 

And I just became a fan, just started watching it since last Wednesday πŸ˜† I read the written updates of 5 months worth of episodes πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

I like it because it so god darn hilarious! πŸ˜†

She keeps annoying him to no end, so much that he actually kicked her out of the car in the previous episode! 

Here:-

Its the link to the written updates of all the episodes, saving Sept/Oct! But there's enough to catch up with the story! And it seriously is nice, honestly, and you'll fall in love with Arnav.. He's sooo hot <3 And cute... <3 Not as nice as Armaan, but he's still really good <3 

And I just became a fan, just started watching it since last Wednesday πŸ˜† I read the written updates of 5 months worth of episodes πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Didn't he kick her out once already?😲
He did that again?? :O God she must be really annoying then!!πŸ˜†

Her character reminds me of someone.Lemme see,lemme see, oh yeah MUNCHKINS!! LMAO🀣

Why IDK! I just think of both of them on the same page!!

I know what the story's about and all, my mom watches it so yeah, that I know! But I've never really paid much attention to it! When I get time I may even catch up!!πŸ˜†

And I'm writing right now, but I won't be able to update it tonight! My laptop went haywire and lost it and right now, I'm on from my mom's lappy. So well, can't sit on it till late, she'll know! Good news is: I may get a new laptop Monday or wednesday!! WeeπŸ˜†
Munchkin. thumbnail
Hawww :(

PM me whatever you write at least :( 
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Hawww :(

PM me whatever you write at least :( 

No Hawws. I'm happy to have got rid of the laptop and now I'm getting a brand new one! I wanted a Mac but the keypad here is Italian and so I think I'll have to settle for a Viao or something.

Okay tangent!

Wait till tomorrow afternoon na. I'll post up the entire thing with lots of drama!!:P
Munchkin. thumbnail
I'm never going to edit my reserves now, you watch. Liar. Cheater. Meri khuddari ka fayda uthaya tune? Sharam nai aati? Hmph!

Bye! 

SurrealFantasy thumbnail

I'm never going to edit my reserves now, you watch. Liar. Cheater. Meri khuddari ka fayda uthaya tune? Sharam nai aati? Hmph!

Bye! 

Woah what??

I said I'll update and I AM!! Gosh! Talk about getting flared up!!

Meri maa, aaj hi update chahiye?? Kal nahi chalega??
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

Woah what??

I said I'll update and I AM!! Gosh! Talk about getting flared up!!

Meri maa, aaj hi update chahiye?? Kal nahi chalega??

Nai chalega, aaj hi chahiye! *Fold hands across self and raises chin up, determined*
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Nai chalega, aaj hi chahiye! *Fold hands across self and raises chin up, determined*

I even PMed you whatever I wrote after listening to my mom's daant!!😳 And you didn't even comment or reply!!

*Pouts*

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Posted another installment!

Have fun reading and please comment!!

Bisous,
Neha
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Neha..Remember Me...its mee Geet...As I Promised here I am with my comment on ur second ff😳...Lets start from the tittle...Freaking Awesome...I Loved it the most...An Escape Into Paradise...WowwwπŸ‘...Then comes the Story.. Though nothing much happened till now but Still  I am addicted to this FF just in two parts and this happened all because of ur writing😊...The way you Show AR first meeting then their growing Friendship to to their realization of Love for each other ...All are just treat to read...I must say your are a brilliant writer dearπŸ‘πŸΌ...And I am so glad to read such Awesome work...Now try to update soon...because I so want to read more...Sorry Can't help it...I am too greedy when it comes  too good Stuff so Errmm I will be pressuring you for updates😳 ...Hope you don't mind...πŸ˜‰

Take care
GEET