Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. (Page 16)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 4513

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
No, my favorite Kajol dialogue is this one - 

"Paise se ameer, dill ke kareeb, kabhi na jaaye khuda ke kareeb!"

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Joined: 16 September 2010
Posts: 4128

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Joined: 11 July 2011
Posts: 1974

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

No, my favorite Kajol dialogue is this one - 

"Paise se ameer, dill ke kareeb, kabhi na jaaye khuda ke kareeb!"

ROFL
1. It's Gareeb and not Kareeb, the first time round!!Approve
 
2. I toh <3 all her dialogues in the movie.
 
"Haan Ruksar! Mujhe bhi yehi lagta hai!! Woh meri dukaan hadapna chahta hai!!"ROFL
 
 
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 4513

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Oh yea, sorry, wrote kareeb twice by mistake :P

And yea, I know, she thought he was trying to 'hadpofy' her 'dukaan'! Like the tycoon would need a halwai to add to his collection! ROFL!

And then, when her son goes, 'Oh stop it Maa, what Bharat Bharat?' and then his friend goes, 'Why is she shouting?' and Kajol goes, 'Haan, ban jaa, ban jaa iski tarah!'

And the way she curses Spriteley! 'Aagayi kameeni bachchi chhod ne?'


And she calls the British 'Safedi ki chamkaan!' ROFL! 

 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Joined: 11 July 2011
Posts: 1974

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Oh yea, sorry, wrote kareeb twice by mistake :P

And yea, I know, she thought he was trying to 'hadpofy' her 'dukaan'! Like the tycoon would need a halwai to add to his collection! ROFL!

And then, when her son goes, 'Oh stop it Maa, what Bharat Bharat?' and then his friend goes, 'Why is she shouting?' and Kajol goes, 'Haan, ban jaa, ban jaa iski tarah!'

And the way she curses Spriteley! 'Aagayi kameeni bachchi chhod ne?'


And she calls the British 'Safedi ki chamkaan!' ROFL! 

 
ROFLMAOROFL
 
Arre and also when Hrithik and Kareena are singing the aarti and SRK-KJ wake up and she goes, "Swayam Saraswati humare ghar aayi hain!!" and then Hrithik sings and Shahrukh is like, "Yeh Saraswati ji ki aawaaz ko kya ho gaya??"LOL
 
And then the vase breaking scene!! "Aish karenge aur kya" *turns around* *crash*
 
And when she goes to apologize, *Gamla!!* LOLOh gosh, I've laughed so hard when that scene comes up!! "Tussi jaao yahaan se" Amitabh: "Main?" "Arre aap nahin woh" *Crash again"ROFL
SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Joined: 11 July 2011
Posts: 1974

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but I have this serious feeling that Mayank- Nupur were like a replica of Rahul-Anjali!! The serious guy(OK SRK was not that serious but you know what I mean, and the completely bindaas, duniya gayi tel leni, I don't give a damn about them girl!! 
 
And that's one reason I loved MaYur!!
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 4513

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I never really stuck to MJHT much.. Didn't find anything appealing in front of DMG man, I compared everything to DMG and if it didn't live up to that standard, I just gave up on it.. I used to watch it sometimes, when I felt like.. 

And then I started comparing DMG itself to DMG standards, and DMG failed miserably.. This was around the time the whole stupid Sadma track started.. Before Armaan came back of course.. But it hurt way too much to see my favorite characters wailing and crying all the time, especially Armaan, so I stopped watching again, until Shilpa came.. Then I got annoyed at how much Shilpa was trying to differentiate between Riddhima and Shilpa, and I honestly didn't like her much as Shilpa.. She just didn't appeal to me.. (No offence to Shilpa fans! I used to be a loyal KaSh fan and KaJen fan, but then both Shilpa and Jennifer pissed me off a lot, so I started liking only the 'Ka' part of both pairs! ROFL!). As for Jennifer, yea, I hated Riddhima since her re-entry, so I didn't hold much of respect for her character either.. Both characters of Shilpa and Riddhima didn't appeal to me somehow.. While Riddhima didn't deserve Armaan, I couldn't see Shilpa or anyone else for that matter with Armaan beside Riddhima.. Its weird, I know, but I would have preferred if Armaan gave Riddhima a piece of his mind just once in the show.. For making a mockery of him when he returned and was apologizing like crazy and she didn't tell him she was married for ages! For not waiting for him, for going through with that entire marriage faade! Well yea, basically DMG just lost that place for me.. And when I tried watching other shows when I realized that no other show could turn as crappy as DMG, it was too late to begin a new show.. So I didn't watch anything on TV.. Thankfully Castle, Pretty Little Liars and HIMYM came as knights in shining armour to rescue me from boredom! ROFL! 


Did I just blabber so much and that too about a completely tangent topic? I must be really bored of not being able to talk to anyone! :-/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Joined: 11 July 2011
Posts: 1974

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

I never really stuck to MJHT much.. Didn't find anything appealing in front of DMG man, I compared everything to DMG and if it didn't live up to that standard, I just gave up on it.. I used to watch it sometimes, when I felt like.. 

And then I started comparing DMG itself to DMG standards, and DMG failed miserably.. This was around the time the whole stupid Sadma track started.. Before Armaan came back of course.. But it hurt way too much to see my favorite characters wailing and crying all the time, especially Armaan, so I stopped watching again, until Shilpa came.. Then I got annoyed at how much Shilpa was trying to differentiate between Riddhima and Shilpa, and I honestly didn't like her much as Shilpa.. She just didn't appeal to me.. (No offence to Shilpa fans! I used to be a loyal KaSh fan and KaJen fan, but then both Shilpa and Jennifer pissed me off a lot, so I started liking only the 'Ka' part of both pairs! ROFL!). As for Jennifer, yea, I hated Riddhima since her re-entry, so I didn't hold much of respect for her character either.. Both characters of Shilpa and Riddhima didn't appeal to me somehow.. While Riddhima didn't deserve Armaan, I couldn't see Shilpa or anyone else for that matter with Armaan beside Riddhima.. Its weird, I know, but I would have preferred if Armaan gave Riddhima a piece of his mind just once in the show.. For making a mockery of him when he returned and was apologizing like crazy and she didn't tell him she was married for ages! For not waiting for him, for going through with that entire marriage faade! Well yea, basically DMG just lost that place for me.. And when I tried watching other shows when I realized that no other show could turn as crappy as DMG, it was too late to begin a new show.. So I didn't watch anything on TV.. Thankfully Castle, Pretty Little Liars and HIMYM came as knights in shining armour to rescue me from boredom! ROFL! 


Did I just blabber so much and that too about a completely tangent topic? I must be really bored of not being able to talk to anyone! :-/
You know what??
 
I completely, 100% percent, to the T agree with you!!
 
I'm not much of an MJHT fan either but MaYur were cute! And why I <3 them, I already told you!! I am not a very big SaJan or MJHT fan!!
 
And yes, I hated DMG 2 like from the bottom of my heart!! After watching the serial for two years, they gave us this crappy storyline of SidMa!! For me it wasn't about KaSh, KaSu or KaJen!! It was just Armaan- Riddhima. Whoever the actors are, I loved the characters!! So Siddhant or Shilpa for that matter could not create AR magic!! I just wanted AR to be together. The moment SR track started, I completely shut myself out from StarOne itself. And then to know if atleast AR were coming together, I used to watch the trailers and man! they sucked!!Armaan bawling his eyes out wasn't exactly what I wanted to see!! I wanted to go and slap the script writers of DMG for ruining it!! Then I don't think I watched DMG till the last episode. That too when I read that DMG was going the AR way on IF. I had just shifted to an entirely new country and knowing that DMG was already down in the dumps, I was always against watching it!! And till date, I swear I haven't watched any of the episodes in the middle. The moment I saw SR, I swear I felt like strangling someone. Coming back to the point, I like the actors, no doubt, but more importantly, it's about the character. I may not like KSG as much as I like Armaan or Arjun Bijlani like I like Mayank. KSG is hot, no second thoughts, but Armaan is THE guy. If AR wouldn't have ended up together it would have meant that the love we all had been adoring for 2-3 years was complete blasphemy! 1 reason I watched DMG was that it was unlike the crappy Ekta serials but they turned it into that in a few weeks with the sati-savitri Riddhima. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought the CVs would break AR apart. So yeah, I hated Riddhima too, but seeing Armaan with any one other than her, be it Shilpa or Sister Lovely, was torture.
 
And as you can see, I'm bored too!! We people like blabbering so much I tell you!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ArHi SS! Escape Velocity [Completed]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: RockBarbie   Replies: 1226   Views: 190668

RockBarbie 1226 190668 16 July 2015 at 11:59pm by mahrusweety
FF:IPKKND,First Hug and escape.Complete.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: Fazila~   Replies: 386   Views: 41498

Fazila~ 386 41498 07 February 2014 at 5:42pm by Fazila~
ArHi FF: Sweet Escape UPD 2/17/12 P31

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: malluangel   Replies: 263   Views: 40927

malluangel 263 40927 04 June 2012 at 3:52pm by Raadhni
^The Escape

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: radhikarani   Replies: 80   Views: 5477

radhikarani 80 5477 17 January 2012 at 9:53am by anu93
DISCONTINUED!!! FF IS DISCONTINUED

2

Author: Elana*   Replies: 13   Views: 3325

Elana* 13 3325 17 December 2008 at 6:24pm by AngelsHeaven

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index