BeautifulDesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the installment!
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for this late reserve :( I didn't even know you updated hmpfh :(

DUDE how do you this. I am serious, your story is just growing more interesting each time you update. This was one of the best I read all through your updates Neha. It had everything fitting in perfectly, from being a very practical story, to yet having the most beautiful moments between Armaan and Riddhima, it was all perfectly weaved.

I think Riddhima is right in her own way. It's just the start of their relation, and she wouldnt want to feel like she is imposing or causing her own love some problem. It is a huge responsibility for him too, and if she plans to share it with him, it is undoubtedly a good decision. 
I love the bonding between the three friends and also how they've started to make Riddhima feel a part of their family. The relation forming between all of them is so freaking adorable to read. I must say Prithvi is quite a character ðŸ¤£

I found the scene between of them really adorable when Armaan came to know he had topped, and the fact that he was actually teary eyed, was cute.

I can see that Armaan and Riddhima will gradually get comfortable with each other, even though they're yet a little awkward around each other.

I don't know what to say about your writing Neha, because its always brilliant, but I must say the best part about your ff is how real it is. It's something that happens in any two people's lives. And the way you've made it so genuine and simple, always makes me want more.

So you better be updating SOOON 

I love you ðŸ¤—

Edited by Ankita.M - 12 years ago
KSGforever08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved both the installment!!! thank u 
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice installment
loved it
do continue soon
namita18 thumbnail
Hey...
Loved the installmenttt..
awww...Armaan is such a cuteee and shy nerd...
I just love this ff..

Pls continue soon
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I shall edit tomorrow, Kapische <3

Sorry! :( Really caught up :(

Love you xx
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Neha...Just love both the installments..Love the way u describe Ridzy's  feelings and thoughts regarding three guys and about their home... Completely understood Ridzy's condition...She must be feeling so out of place...Armaan is a sweetheart..The way he Console Ridzy... Superb ..Love him all the way...Woww he score such a good marks in his exams...gr888...Love Prithvi  and Rahul also...Do try to continue soon... Take care

Lotsof Love
Geet
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First - 🤗
At the risk of sounding senti, you've been one of only friends throughout everything 🤗 Thank you <3

Thanks for the update <3 and caring enough to give me something 🤣

Coming to the update, LOL, Rahul is jokes. Blowing the surprise, especially after taunting MY Prithvi of being a blabber mouth. The nerve of him.

Umm.. Sorry, I completely skipped the previous part before this 🤣 Okay, so R wants to work, eh? I don't see a problem in that, in fact, it'll probably give her more independence. But I understand where A's coming from. He probably thinks that she's solely his responsibility now, so she shouldn't work. But that's just so chauvinist 😳 but, since its Armaan, it sweet, and so cute, sigh. I wish he was mine :(

He's going to do residency in her Dad's hospital? :O Oh crap! Nooo! That's like working for the devil! What have you planned for them, you Satan sent weirdo! :$ you better not cause problems in the face of a certain Shashank, I swear I'll kill you. But eh, not so much, I'm still excited 🤣

I loved AR's hug, and more than that, adored their group hug! I see best friends in the making, like the Big Bang Theory, only without the geeks, non-good-looking guys, and Sheldon 🤣

Adored the update! Love you xx
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi Neha..:)
finally found ur ff again..lol
it'a amazing..P:)
love AR, Pri, n Rahul..<3
cont soon..:)
parit.mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail