Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
res ;)

*edited*

Yay i'm first, lol i love being first😛 The update was great Neha! I absolutely loved it, Armaan has such good friends even though they were yelling at him they understood his situation and let Riddhima stay :) How sweet! Most roomates wouldn't do that because they are concerned about money, food etc. :| But you can see by the way them three behave they are more than friends (NOT GAY😆) they are like brothers :) When they were yelling at him i know that they were confused and must have been worried about him and her because it's not everyday this happens :P

OMG i could imagine Riddhima's face seeing them all🤣 That must have been so uncomfortable and embaarasing, she must have heartbroken! Poor girl 🤣 God not a good beginning for Riddhima :P She is so cute! She's so talkative, jeez! But i can't complain because i am exactly like that and when i'm in a awkward situation, i go on and on and on😆 Aw Armaan blushed! My shonu is making me go crazy!🤪 I adore them two seriously <33

🤣 Rahul explanation in the morning is a great way to start the day! The boys are like one big family yaar, like Rahul said, Armaan and Prithvi are the mum-dad😆 I guess Ridhdima's now the addition to the family :)

Prithvi is so slow :| It's hilarious!🤣 I'm loving his character already, heck i love all three Dostana trio! Rahul and Prithvi bickering is so funny!

Aw i adored the AR moment they had, Armaan is so sweet being there for her, she really needs him right now, it must be feeling so weird for her to bw in this sort of position when just a few days ago she wouldn't have imagined it. Their hug was so sweet <3

Ew Armaan's disgusting🤣 But he does have a point, they don't want another awkward moment again :P LOL Armaan's presense has already started to be ignored, wow that was fast! I love the ending, just sweet and simple <3

Continue soon x
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yipeee!!
Reserved.! :) <3
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nehaaa ðŸ˜ƒ

So glad to see a part put up here :| and sorry for the late comment, I was out and the net was damn slow 

This part is the first glimpse towards the friendship between Armaan and his house mates. I love the way the part went on from them being confused and shocked to being so understanding towards Armaan and his feelings. Them fighting over him was so cute ðŸ˜† And their hug even more adorable.
I cracked up when Riddhima came in there confused and uncertain as to what she was seeing ðŸ¤£

Armaan's emotions have been very well written in this part. His confusion, fears and uncertainty about where this is all going to go is understandable. 

Love the way the story is going ahead. 

Love ya <3
Edited by Ankita.M - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res :) Just editing right now itself :) <3 I missed ju <3 
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
LOL!! please tell me she thinks they're gay..!! PLEASSEE!!! it would be AMAZINGG!!! LOL!!! Well..she'd be heart broken regarding Armaan..but it would be hilarious to see for the first fve minutes..them trying to explain they're straight..!! LMAO!!! But it was awesome..really was..!! Rahuland Prithvi did over react.. yes they did..but it was just pure <3 <3 <3 to see them acting that way afterwards..I always thought guys make a zillion times better firends than girls..!! :D
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nehaaa <3 LOVED the installment! Especially the end where she's standing with a weird expression 🤣 Please make her think they're gay 🤣 Baad mein explain kar dena but still it'd be HILARIOUS 🤣

I miss ju :| ILY <3

xoxo
Aanya
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

@ Sanaa and Aanya: Are all of us telepathic or something?🤔 That was exactly what I was planning on showing!! 🤣Now I may or may not!! Itna obvious tha kya?? Pssht!😳

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Res :) Just editing right now itself :) <3 I missed ju <3 

Right now?!?!🤣
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

@ Sanaa and Aanya: Are all of us telepathic or something?🤔 That was exactly what I was planning on showing!! 🤣Now I may or may not!! Itna obvious tha kya?? Pssht!😳

No no please likh na! It'll be funnn 🤣
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Neha
awesome installment
loved it
do continue soon
take care