awesome ff
continue soon 
and plz pm me as well
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

ITNAAA CHOTUUU update..!! :(

But anyways..I loveeedd how you expressed their feelings..!! I felt like I was there, watching them..and all those feelings being reflected through their eyes.!! Amazingly described..:) Loved every single thing..!! But i think the thing that really caught me was Armaan offering her the keys, then both of them going inside the house together..I know that was the previous update..but yeah..still man..!! It was the bestt..!!

and LOL!! Bachelor pad..hope prithvi is no trouble to AR...I like Rahul..he's cool..!! :D lolxx..!!!

Cont soon..!! SOrry can't give along comment..!! I'm rushed for time..!!

love,
Sanaa

Merci beaucoup! :)

The keys part was cliched wasn't it??πŸ€” But anyways, Neha jahaan filmy stories wahaan!! LMAO
And don't worry. Prithvi's gonna be a good character, balki no one other than Shashank is an antagonist as of now! πŸ˜†

Keep commenting twin sister! Tere college apps ka kya hua? Hope everything was awesome. I have so many senior friends at school who are like completely wary about their early replies and everything! So I know the whole feeling! Good Luck! :D

Je t'adore!πŸ€—

Bisous,
Neha
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

Ok alright,This part was ADORABLE <3 I love how they communicate so well,and beyond words..their gestures speak out their love <3 Ayye Hayye,can this be any more WOW and fairytale-romantic? *sigh* I can stop staring at the screen and smile stupidly..I love their walk, their hesitation..the gestures,the warm fuzzy feeling...Ah your Writing is So Magical,Nehu !! :)

Tee-hee,That part was So obvious when he had to take out thousand things to find his key..and his whole apartment(or house) was messed up,that is so SO Bachelor-house like...Its like my brother's house,he lives alone with his three friends too 🀣 Mom goes mad shouting over him when we go there LOLZ!🀣 Okay sorry I got off the track...but eh,I loved adored the last bit...where she says "Goodnight" Aww <3

I love the way you show her feelings as well as hers. The track is going very promising,and I know you're gonna make it even more exciting for us..Riddhima alone with three boys, but Armaan is there for him...Without any backup,and how they are gonna get it work..And problems,then solutions,then awkwardness and proximities..Ah! Its gonna rock <3

Update soon girly,I love AEIP to death <3

Love,

Maitree :)

Cupcake! Kaisi hai tu? Hope tere exams are going awesome! :)

I'm so glad you liked it! Mere ko na extreme filmy hone ka habit hai. So I was so apprehensive about going over the T with all the cheesiness!πŸ€” But end of the day, you liked it and that makes my day. <3

And about the Bachelor's house. Uhmm, yeah. Even my room is the same. Sirf weekends ko it is extremely clean and the rest of the week, it is in a mess. Coke bottles, chip's packets, clothes, books, paint, chargers, papers, everything.😳 And on Saturdays it's like this makeover of my room and it becomes completely spick and span!πŸ˜†

I wish I can keep up the whole excitement throughout the story!! :D

ILY!

Bisous,
Neha
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

AN UPDATE after so long :O but such a cute part. The previous parts had been really eventful for the both of them, taking such huge decisions and they hadn't got the time to think how they would manage now. But in this part you've beautifully depicted what they are both going through now, that the feeling of being together has started to settle. Staying together isn't going to be as easy as it seems. Riddhima will be the only girl in that house which was a bachelor pad till now.  And its a huge responsibility for Armaan to manage :| But I suppose he'll do it extremely well. He is Armaan after all :| I loved the shyness and at the same time a lot of the moments were extremely adorable as well. Opening the house together, walking hand in hand. 

Beautiful update Neha :D Loved it <3

Anki!! Main tujhse bahut prem karun chhu.πŸ€— <<I guess it's wrong but then again, neither of us speaks Gujarati, so chalta hai!!🀣

I'm so happy you didn't find it boring, coz I know it's going at snail's pace now. But like you said, everything from falling in love to living in together went so fast, that I showed everything in this part really descriptively!! :D

The living in with three guys is the major plot of AEIP so I guess that is what everyone is looking forward to! Hope you enjoy the bumpy ride in paradise now! LOLπŸ˜†

I love you loads! <3

Bisous,
Neha
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

You didn't even notice my comment  or reserve rather.

Anyways :|

I loved the update Neha :D it was amazing as usual ! The simplicity of each scene and the story is what touches me the most. Small things and characteristics of both their natures are too adorable.
Riddhima's love for cleanliness and her sleeping off on the ledge of the window, and her confidence,when she made herself believe that her true happiness is with Armaan.

I found it extremely adorable , that Armaan was suddenly so worried about how he'd take care of Riddhima, that he wasn't so financially sufficient for it. His concern for her well being was extremely cute and I loved how he took care of her, made sure she was asleep and even though he was dying to be around her, he knew his limit.

I am sure the coming few updates shall take us through a beautiful journey of their relation and we'll see a lot and they'll discover a lot AND I am eager :D

I love you Neha πŸ€— brilliant work and update soon.

Glad to know you liked it! This FF is going to be so long just because of the small things and the way I keep writing buckets about each little thing. I know it gets boring sometimes but then again, I know you love me too much to abandon reading this!!🀣

And the entire discovering reign is going to come soon. Abhi toh they need to adapt and like you mentioned, Armaan is all worked up due to that and that is gonna be another stoary. Just saying!πŸ˜†

Ab toh gucha nahi hai na White Devil?? Thodi der mein, I'll edit COME waala comment too.

ILY!
Bisous,
Bad Influence😎🀣
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -nikki-

awesome ff

continue soon 
and plz pm me as well

Thanks!

Add NiNi_PMAccount to receive PMs!

Bisous,
Neha
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it
waiting for the next update
do continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

Anki!! Main tujhse bahut prem karun chhu.πŸ€— <<I guess it's wrong but then again, neither of us speaks Gujarati, so chalta hai!!🀣

I'm so happy you didn't find it boring, coz I know it's going at snail's pace now. But like you said, everything from falling in love to living in together went so fast, that I showed everything in this part really descriptively!! :D

The living in with three guys is the major plot of AEIP so I guess that is what everyone is looking forward to! Hope you enjoy the bumpy ride in paradise now! LOLπŸ˜†

I love you loads! <3

Bisous,
Neha

Oye hoye :$ mai bhi aapse prem karu chu πŸ˜‰ Sorry no offence I don't know anything in Gujrati 

No its not at a snails pace at all, its cute and adorable. And how more faster can it be than this, I just hope to see cuter moments, like the way they have been and some more of course, before it turns into a bumpy ride :$

But I am really enjoying it, and I am waiting for an update on the other one too πŸ˜†

Love you moreee <3
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

Glad to know you liked it! This FF is going to be so long just because of the small things and the way I keep writing buckets about each little thing. I know it gets boring sometimes but then again, I know you love me too much to abandon reading this!!🀣

And the entire discovering reign is going to come soon. Abhi toh they need to adapt and like you mentioned, Armaan is all worked up due to that and that is gonna be another stoary. Just saying!πŸ˜†

Ab toh gucha nahi hai na White Devil?? Thodi der mein, I'll edit COME waala comment too.

ILY!
Bisous,
Bad Influence😎🀣

Aww of course not, how can I ever abandon suhc a beautiful story, no jokes <3 

And Hmm of course they'll take a while before they get used to staying together, discover something about the other each day, it'll be great to know how they manage it all and reading such small day to day moments is a pleasure and not boring ever.

Why is Armaan worked up, I mean he would be lekin I hope its not trouble  πŸ˜†

Mai kabhi gucha nahi thi, bas nautanki kar rahi thi πŸ˜› Bad influence πŸ€£