Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Where did your siggie go?? :O

I was swooning over Matt Lanter each time you replied and now it isn't there!! -_-

Bring. It. Back.
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yea, I know, you shall be bored, your daily entertainment is gone! And yea, it got cut by mistake, I'll put it again! :P

And UPDATE LOL! I'll kill you otherwise! Or better, NO SIGGIES for you  
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Yea, I know, you shall be bored, your daily entertainment is gone! And yea, it got cut by mistake, I'll put it again! :P

And UPDATE LOL! I'll kill you otherwise! Or better, NO SIGGIES for you  

I am more entertaining than you.Approve Don't retaliate. I am sure of that.

And LOL's response is making me frustrated. 😳For the last update I got 27 likes. Like seriously??

Each time I decide to forget everything and write, that kinda thing makes me sad. Anyway I'm trying to write.
Munchkin. thumbnail
Can't you just write for us, in that case? There are people (uh, ME!) who are crazy about that story, and you just refuse to update that! Update for me, if nothing else! Please! Cheer me up, because I'm losing my mind because of this stupid slow-paced time! Please! Please! Please! :(
Munchkin. thumbnail
Since when are you an ArHi fan btw :O :D
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Since when are you an ArHi fan btw :O :D

Since I saw everyone going haywire over them.

I am not a HUGE fan of them, but nothing else is worth watching nowadays so I spend my time watching her stupid kalakaris.πŸ˜†

She is such a goofball. Her clumsiness and constant blabbering reminds me of myself.🀣

BS though is not my favorite for some reason. No offence, but yeah, I guess I'm not that into him.πŸ€”

And why is La such a blonde?? People feel beautiful gals are always bone-heads, she is such a blonde I tell you.
πŸ˜†

-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,

I started reading this FF, somewhere in the midst of October. I didn't comment at that time for A. I was in a holiday humour and too lazy to do it and B. my system was too slow. I decided to comment today. Not too late, I hope. So, before you start ignoring it - I'll say that I really like the FF. Because -
A. There is a Riddhima who is naughty funny yet serious.
B. A and R defied Shashank even before they confessed their love for     each other.
C. the simple yet the complex concept, I'd say.
D. I'm hooked on to it by the mere title of the FF..

Please Continue soon.

Love,
D.
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg!! This actually seems so blissful .. You write beautifully, Neha ! <3
I was like smiling throughout the whole update..

It's indeed a Paradise (this FF)!! And I feel like saying 'I'm Lovin' It'  *in McD Style* 😳

P.S: Sorry for the length of the comments though.

SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

Omg!! This actually seems so blissful .. You write beautifully, Neha ! <3
I was like smiling throughout the whole update..

It's indeed a Paradise (this FF)!! And I feel like saying 'I'm Lovin' It'  *in McD Style* 😳

P.S: Sorry for the length of the comments though.

You are such a drug to my ego, I swear! πŸ˜†I'm so happy everyone's liking the love in the air. I'm totally into romance but yeah, writing is different. And this installment like I said earlier, wasn't something I was very happy about for some reason I don't know.πŸ€”

But you guys make me feel so nice when you say such nice things! Thanks a ton! <3

I'll try to keep it as paradis-ical as possible! I am a sucker for fairytales!!!πŸ˜†
Munchkin. thumbnail
Okay, so I have way too many reserves to edit, and I'm really choked for time on doing that! I will be wound up with work real soon, so I'm aiming at finishing how much ever I can!

So I thought I'll be posting long comments on the entire story of all FFs I read, rather than separate chapters, because I haven't kept track of where any of my reserves are, nor of how many things I have to comment on!

So I'm so sorry, but there's little I can do about this! 

Anyway, coming to the story - 

The Title - Its by me    Bow, kiddo, bow! πŸ˜†
Anyway, just the fact that I've named this story, I feel like its very close to me! But there's another reason too - its just written in such an amazing way <3

The story - Well I'm the only one, or one of the people anyway, who knows the story.. But even so, the chapters till now have simply taken my breath away..! It was surprising to know that Riddhima still held that kind of respect for her father, who was honestly just such an asshole! But anyhow, that just shows who's the bigger person, doesn't it?
From the way you showed their past, it was very clear that they don't do much of the talking, its more of their hearts conversing, and that's what I like best about this story.. The feelings are expressed so well, even without words between the protagonists!
Like the installment of the previous chapter - there were absolutely no dialogues.. Just their actions communicating their love towards each other.. The whole Armaan giving Riddhima the keys to the house, it just touched my heart. It wasn't something I had read for the first time, of course.. It was just the way you explained it which stood out for me.. We didn't need to read about the two of them talking to each other to see what they felt for each other.. We could totally imagine what they were feeling.. Riddhima: Abandoned or rather ditched by her father, but she was yet elated, just because of that one person who helped her get through this testing time. And Armaan: A little nervous since now he has another person's responsibility to shoulder, but at the same time, he's on a high to feel that feeling of being needed someone, of someone belonging to him, just him, and no one else. That must feel really special. And I'm repeating this - I just adored the way you wrote all this down.. And that's precisely why AEIP stands out to this extent - its so different from LOL, in the sense that, AEIP is way deeper in the sense of emotions and feelings, whilst LOL is more of the frivolous, funny, and friends first kind of story, and somehow there's a clear distinction between both the protagonists and LOL and AEIP respectively, and for that - Hats off!
Its not easy to manage that, because at the back of your mind, the other story is still reeling in your mind! So it really is a very huge task!

And now, coming to the way of how you showed them both falling in love - Armaan realizing it when she was talking to the librarian, doing her usual chapad-chapad! That was simple and sweet, and its true - sometimes, you don't need big confrontations and huge bomb-shells to make you realize that you love someone! It could happen when he/she is just eating cotton candy in a funny way and you feel like you would want to watch them do that forever, or when they choke up on water and you find it cute, or they just scowl at your lameness or your attempts at annoying them, and you still think they look pretty/handsome! Just so you know, I've never fallen in love that way, I'm just giving examples!

Another aspect I loved - They haven't said those 3 magic words! They've confessed through their actions - Armaan holding her hand to give her strength whilst her father gave her a hard time, he shouldering all her responsibility from there-on, Riddhima shouldering his responsibility by taking the keys which he gave her and opening the door to their house, accepting him as the one who she wants to spend her life with.. It was these small gestures which confessed their feelings for each other, so kudos to you for portraying that so darn well <3 I absolutely adore that aspect of the story!
And whoever says 'I Love You' first, I'm just waiting to see how they'll say it, through those normal ways of saying it in conversation, or by doing something special.. Seeing the way this story is, I would prefer the former <3 

I'm also wondering whether they'll get married, or be in a live-in relationship, and also the 'ahem-ahem' moment :P I bet it will be as simple and sweet as the story till now has been <3

I love this story, and I love you for giving us such a great read <3

Thanks a tonne <3

P.S. I know my comment is nowhere close to the awesomeness and beauty of the story till now, but I hope you like it anyway.. Its not much, but I've tried my best to let you know how I feel about this story.. I hope you can read between the lines :)

Shrutika <3