Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Because today's Halloween you moron!

And I did reply to your comment on AWOTB #7! Woh padha? I scrapped you of it!

Yep! I just messed up the dates with the celebration at school! πŸ€”It's so funny- I go to an American school and am messed up Halloween dates, most of all, I just bought candies after hanging out with an American friend!! 🀣

And I read it! Will reply, though I dunno what to reply with!😳

I am talking about the comment on thread 6 goofy!πŸ˜†
coffeearoma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dude i really likie it! the way u described the silence was just wowww... continue soon!
cheers!
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
So should I or should I not write in first person??

I'm planning to write now but I'm still confused!πŸ€”
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
As a writer, I'm really comfortable with 3rd person because it gives you a chance to cover more than one person although selectively :P

But I'd love to see AEIP in first person now and then! And if you can write in first person I bow down πŸ€” I tried it for Isa...and I found it very tough. Don't let that stop you though, you might be awesome with it, like Shru! :)
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

As a writer, I'm really comfortable with 3rd person because it gives you a chance to cover more than one person although selectively :P

But I'd love to see AEIP in first person now and then! And if you can write in first person I bow down πŸ€” I tried it for Isa...and I found it very tough. Don't let that stop you though, you might be awesome with it, like Shru! :)

Pssht! Not to feed her ego, but SS is REALLY good at it! πŸ˜†I'm never gonna be that good, or good at all! 😳But I'm on double thoughts right now, I know it's difficult, but I wanna try but then again, third person is always more informative and to the point!!

CONFUSED!πŸ˜•
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
PM me :)

Even I'm confused, so you'll have to sort me out before I give you a clear opinion on this :P
Aanya. thumbnail
Try it out, it might just work for you! :)
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

PM me :)

Even I'm confused, so you'll have to sort me out before I give you a clear opinion on this :P

Che! PM you about what?? :O
Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

Che! PM you about what?? :O

I guess she means PM her whatever you write in first person so that she can tell you if its good enough! :D
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

I guess she means PM her whatever you write in first person so that she can tell you if its good enough! :D

:P

I'll do that! Though I've already told you the story!

And you're Gujarati right?? Just for clarifying, "Che" wasn't the Gujju word, it's an italian thingy which the people here use a lot! what it means, I've no idea!

^^I have no idea why I said that but I guess my holidays finishing is taking a toll on me!!