Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
jst read da 1st part
loved it especially riddhima's character
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

Oye tubelight! Aaj ka day finish hone mein 8 hours baaki hain! I'll get down to commenting in those hours!!πŸ˜†

Sachi, I've procrastinated it for so long, ki I HAVE to get it done today!!😳

You calculated that much??😳 Anyways, I will be checking tomorrow SO you BETTER Edit it SOON and and and I posted a preview, tune dekha??πŸ˜†

And Cupcake se Tubelight? πŸ˜­

You hurt my sentiments πŸ˜­ 🀣

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I Love You too. <3 <3

BUT I have written only two parts of the story!! How can this be the best part??!!πŸ˜†

EVEN YOU KNOW, What I meant is TILL NOW. πŸ€” You Gadheri !! 🀣

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

You calculated that much??😳 Anyways, I will be checking tomorrow SO you BETTER Edit it SOON and and and I posted a preview, tune dekha??πŸ˜†

And Cupcake se Tubelight? πŸ˜­

You hurt my sentiments πŸ˜­ 🀣

I keep changing petnames!!

Guru Neha's tipani: "When you're good to me expect blue berry cupcakes, when you are mean, expect cupcakes made of rubber!"πŸ˜†

And I saw the preview in the morning itself. *glares* Kahaan hai mera Ammu??Stern Smile
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Res. I have a lot to say on this one, and I'm going to be quoting a lot, analyzing a lot so be prepared for that. Also, the comment won't be edited until you finish the chapter.

Second, I'll just say this for now - Its been the best thing you've EVER written, AEIP and LOL put together. 

And now forget LOL, I like AEIP more :P

*Edited*

"Armaan was undoubtedly, already a part of the popular gang at the college. Popularity came naturally to him, some because of his looks and some because of his jovial happy go lucky nature. It was a fact that Armaan Mallik had never needed to look out for or strive for popularity; he became one just by being the person he was."

*Sighs deeply*

Stop making me fantasize man, such guys don't bloody exist. 

"His friends had even decided to go and recheck his medical entrance tests on which he had scored so high, just to check whether he really was intelligent and fit to be a doctor, because the number of confusions and blunders about love he carried with him, was too much for a normal human being to carry."

🀣

Such a goof! 
A cute goof at that <3

"One fine day, in the library, while listening to Riddhima chattering away to immense glory with the librarian, who for a change was smiling, it suddenly struck his thick-skulled brain. He realized that her talk, her blabbering, her laughter was something he could hear for life, something he wanted to hear his entire life. And that ultimate day, Armaan Mallik, the player of hearts, became a pawn in the game of love."

This was one part of the chapter I adored.. Just the fact that the realization came so simply, without any kind of drama, without any kind of lightening striking him, it got to me.. It was just so real, I could actually feel what he must've felt, because in real life, we barely ever need hugely humongous signals to realize that we have feelings for someone.. It just happens naturally, the whole falling in love and then realizing it.. 
That's why I loved these few lines <3 And oh, I loved the metaphor at the end, 'pawn in the game of love..'

"Mills and Boons may have talked about love, operas may have shown love, and films may have dramatized love but what Riddhima felt was nothing of that sort."

So true! I'm not a very huge fan of Mills & Boons, but yea, those lines are true.. I mean, of course, my 'love' limits to a cute guy I perhaps met in a party πŸ€£ But yea, I know for a fact, that love is something much more deeper than shows, books and songs can ever portray.. Its beyond all those things, and I have very visual examples in front of me - my parents and my newly engaged sister πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

"There were no violins in the background when she saw Armaan, she may not have blushed crimson when he held her hand numerous times but the bliss she felt in her heart and the feeling when her heart and soul came in peace with each other was something she knew could be some emotion out of the world. An emotion called "Love"."

And these my friend, were the best lines in the entire update! It was definitely euphemistic.. And also paradoxical, strangely complicated, although it was written in the most simplest form! Like I said, love is an emotion with a lot of depth (what do I know, I've just heard πŸ€£), but yea, all these things like wind blowing and all of that doesn't actually happen.. And that's exactly what these lines told me, that love isn't filmy, but something way beyond that! It can't be hunky-dory all the time, it can't have rains, background music (violins by the way - nice touch!), and dancing, its something that you feel inside.. I do talk like a lovestruck person don't I? πŸ˜² Eh, who cares, maybe I am, maybe I'm not πŸ˜†

Coming to why I felt this has been your best work till now, is because this chapter didn't have anything extraordinary as such, like you said.. But that's what appealed to me, the simplicity behind it.. And I loved how the transition was shown from the first meeting to how they fell in love, it was perfection to the T <3 
And according to me, extraordinary writing doesn't need to have use of exquisite vocabulary, or quotes, proverbs, and figures of speech, although of course, they make the read more appealing definitely, but if the reader can read between the lines of what you've written, your writing is a success in itself.. And I for one, did read between the lines.. This chapter had the feeling of a fairy-tale, everything happy, everything bright and radiant, but at the same time, it was real and simple, so it wasn't something difficult to imagine.. Also, we all know people who fall in love this way, so the reality quotient was maintained.. 
So that's why this chapter really got to me, and for me, this has been a highlight of LOL and AEIP put together! 

I kept my end of the challenge

For one: You DO speak like you are in love and are so damn experienced at it!!😳 Now I'm starting to doubt whether you really are in love with some unknown being or are just "ainvayi mujhe lagta hai" kinda person!!πŸ˜†

And uhm, the smiley after "my newly engaged sister" I didn't quite get it!! ROFLROFL

And I <3 your "part of" comment! And since you mentioned "Fairy-tale feel", let me warn you that the second half of the story is going to be total filmy with you-know-who!πŸ˜†

So that's my question to you, since you know where the story is going: Should I keep this light-hearted and fantasy-like or should I bring in the reason and twist(R's you know who)??πŸ€”

Reply fast, I'll begin writing because "I keep my end of the challenge too"!!Approve
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

For one: You DO speak like you are in love and are so damn experienced at it!!😳 Now I'm starting to doubt whether you really are in love with some unknown being or are just "ainvayi mujhe lagta hai" kinda person!!πŸ˜†

And uhm, the smiley after "my newly engaged sister" I didn't quite get it!! ROFL🀣

And I <3 your "part of" comment! And since you mentioned "Fairy-tale feel", let me warn you that the second half of the story is going to be total filmy with you-know-who!πŸ˜†

So that's my question to you, since you know where the story is going: Should I keep this light-hearted and fantasy-like or should I bring in the reason and twist(R's you know who)??

Reply fast, I'll begin writing because "I keep my end of the challenge too"!!

About me being in love, no comments πŸ˜†
And the smiley was because I feel like gagging when they behave all lovey dovey in front of me πŸ˜³ And they do that quiet often just to annoy me πŸ€”

And about the question.. I don't know what you're talking about actually.. 'til I know what the 'reason' is, I won't know... πŸ˜• 

PM πŸ˜³
Munchkin. thumbnail
P.S. I changed the siggy again, made another one, LOL! 
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

P.S. I changed the siggy again, made another one, LOL! 

This one has "Suit Up" written on it right??

It's adorable! *Sigh*

I hate it that I'm a dud at using PS!!
Munchkin. thumbnail

This one has "Suit Up" written on it right??

It's adorable! *Sigh*

I hate it that I'm a dud at using PS!!

You can use my siggies 'til I make you a special one in November πŸ˜†
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

You can use my siggies 'til I make you a special one in November πŸ˜†

I love how sometimes you are so nice and dolce like!!<3

Sometimes being the main word!πŸ˜†

You are an IPKKND fan too? Since when?I've watched the show a few times but never really sad down and watched the entire thing. God just gave me 24 hours!!πŸ€”