An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago

^^ I Loved My Reply !! Although, My comments won't be this long always. Because err,you know...I'm Inactive. Till when, Bhagwan jaane. :P I told ya I love making siggies, So Yeah :) I was shocked when you ACTUALLY liked it 😲 And Thats a huge compliment for me and for MTB that you think that Writing comes naturally to me :) You studying Medical??(Just curious) 

I'm waiting for ur comment in MTB :) 

Love u Nehhuuu

Originally posted by ..Maitree..

^^ I Loved My Reply !! Although, My comments won't be this long always. Because err,you know...I'm Inactive. Till when, Bhagwan jaane. :P I told ya I love making siggies, So Yeah :) I was shocked when you ACTUALLY liked it 😲 And Thats a huge compliment for me and for MTB that you think that Writing comes naturally to me :) You studying Medical??(Just curious) 

I'm waiting for ur comment in MTB :) 

Love u Nehhuuu

You don't have streams here! But yeah, if you notice my subjects, they're pretty much like Medical in India but with history and foreign languages!!

How did you guess though?? You're in school too?
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

You don't have streams here! But yeah, if you notice my subjects, they're pretty much like Medical in India but with history and foreign languages!!

How did you guess though?? You're in school too?

That is pretty...Unique :) Okie LOL yes, I'm in school, and well...er, it MIGHT be ( 80% chances ) that I'm smaller than you😳 Tell me honestly, what did you think...I was in college or something??😲

Originally posted by ..Maitree..

That is pretty...Unique :) Okie LOL yes, I'm in school, and well...er, it MIGHT be ( 80% chances ) that I'm smaller than you😳 Tell me honestly, what did you think...I was in college or something??😲
Honestly- I didn't guess anything. :P I just thought you may be somewhere around my age!!
Hey guys!

I know it's been a long time since I updated but swear to God, I was planning to write and post an installment, if not the entire chapter today!!

But all my hopes have drained off, to say the least! I'm having the worst day ever in ages and have literally bawled my eyes out!My eyes hurt like hell along with a splitting headache!! Some weird stuff in life!

And so any reader who was expecting an update, I'm extremely sorry!!

I won't say I'm not gonna update but I may update today or sometime this week IF I have time and my mood turns out good, I don't wanna give a rotten eggs update for a fairytale story!

Bisous,
Neha

P.S: Thanks Sanaa, a ton for updating and cheering me up to some extent! <3

Hey guys!

I know it's been a long time since I updated but swear to God, I was planning to write and post an installment, if not the entire chapter today!!

But all my hopes have drained off, to say the least! I'm having the worst day ever in ages and have literally bawled my eyes out!My eyes hurt like hell along with a splitting headache!! Some weird stuff in life!

And so any reader who was expecting an update, I'm extremely sorry!!

I won't say I'm not gonna update but I may update today or sometime this week IF I have time and my mood turns out good, I don't wanna give a rotten eggs update for a fairytale story!

Bisous,
Neha

P.S: Thanks Sanaa, a ton for updating and cheering me up to some extent! <3

Aw what happened hun? Are you okay?
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Aw what happened hun? Are you okay?
IDK 🤔
Originally posted by Sanaa629

😊 
I saw this and went, "Is she happy that I'm having a bad day??" and then I realised "Oh, She said that because I thanked her!!"

I can be slow at times!!LOL

IDK 🤔
Dont worry im sure everything will be okay and if you need to talk you know where i am😊
Oye? Ki hoyya? ðŸ˜²

It can't be worse than screwing your board exam surely? ðŸ¤£

PM kar! ðŸ˜ƒ

And please get back to your normal 'I'm-so-awesome' mode. Its weird thinking of you, BAWLING. ðŸ˜²