Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow , i loved the second half too.. the way u described Ridz's life .. The way you write is different and always leaves me curious...
Awesome <3

xoxoox
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: coolvini4u

Wow , i loved the second half too.. the way u described Ridz's life .. The way you write is different and always leaves me curious...
Awesome <3

xoxoox

Thanks a ton Cookie!!

You love the way I write and I love the way you feed my ego by saying that!!!LMAO🀣

But on a serious note: I am a very immodest person as you can see and I can NEVER stay serious for more than a few seconds!! πŸ˜†So when I reply to your comments, you'll find lots of tangent stuff which will be difficult to connect to if you aren't someone as Goofy as me!!πŸ˜† Just ignore and read the valid part: Like now!! LOL

<3 <3
Bisous,
Neha
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Neha..!!!

Ok..firstly I ADORE the name An Escape Into Paradise..!! It is simply AMAZINGG and caught my interest in the fanfiction!!! (And yes I know all credits go to Shru..so I'll personally thank her too..)

Secondly..I vowed to myself to not read any new fanfictions, because firstly, I think I'm finally getting over AR..I mean the couple charm only probably because I haven't seen them both together in like, oh AGES! and secondly I have other stuff to get done, more serious stuff like Uni applications and do as much research with cost comparisons and visas (which are another word for hell!) etc etc.. But I couldn't actually help reading this fanfiction because the prolouge just interested me and then I thought..well it's only the first chapter..

ANd when I read it it's actually amazing! You have brought out Riddhima's past and her attitude ( the attitude I love in people) so brilliantly that it just left me almost speechless. I was wishing I'm more like her. Though how far I am, I don't know coz I don't judge myself..heck I can't judge others right then I really don't know what to think of myself.,.LOL!!

And Armaan's interest in her..or his "studying" was so hilarious! Poor guy is already smitten and still doesn't know it! And obviously, their first meeting really was like an escape into Paradise!

Well, you got me interested all too soon at your own risk, so when you can, please do hurry up with the next part..!! :D I'll do my utmost to pester you..!! :P

Love,
Sanaa
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Hi Neha..!!!

Ok..firstly I ADORE the name An Escape Into Paradise..!! It is simply AMAZINGG and caught my interest in the fanfiction!!! (And yes I know all credits go to Shru..so I'll personally thank her too..)

Secondly..I vowed to myself to not read any new fanfictions, because firstly, I think I'm finally getting over AR..I mean the couple charm only probably because I haven't seen them both together in like, oh AGES! and secondly I have other stuff to get done, more serious stuff like Uni applications and do as much research with cost comparisons and visas (which are another word for hell!) etc etc.. But I couldn't actually help reading this fanfiction because the prolouge just interested me and then I thought..well it's only the first chapter..

ANd when I read it it's actually amazing! You have brought out Riddhima's past and her attitude ( the attitude I love in people) so brilliantly that it just left me almost speechless. I was wishing I'm more like her. Though how far I am, I don't know coz I don't judge myself..heck I can't judge others right then I really don't know what to think of myself.,.LOL!!

And Armaan's interest in her..or his "studying" was so hilarious! Poor guy is already smitten and still doesn't know it! And obviously, their first meeting really was like an escape into Paradise!

Well, you got me interested all too soon at your own risk, so when you can, please do hurry up with the next part..!! :D I'll do my utmost to pester you..!! :P

Love,
Sanaa

Hey Sanaa!!

Finally you're back!! LOLπŸ˜†

And you just fed my ego a thousand tons when you said you liked it!! I already have a huge ego BTW!!
Tell me about it!! I wanna try for Foreign Unis too, so scholarships, admissions, SATs etc have been hovering on my head too!!πŸ€” Especially because my college counsellor at school is very___ you know what I mean!!πŸ˜†

And Riddhima's a lot like me but not completely though!! I am quite happy like her but yeah, she fictional so her life is a lot more film-ier!!πŸ˜†I just wish I had her Armaan though!! ☺️
And yeah, AR is getting older now! But for me, they're just two faces I think of when I write. Or else they are completely different than the DMG ones. Especially this happy-go-lucky Riddhima is the bipolar of the Rona 24*7 Riddhima. LMAO🀣
I want to comment like a really long and satisfying reply, but time's not with me!! I have to go and take a nap(its half past midnight!😲), my feet are sore from a 16 hour field trip today and I still have homework to do for tomorrow. So I'll try to give better replies from next time but this time, it's all I have!!

Thanks a bunch for reading. And since you have read this AND liked it (fortunately!!πŸ˜†), read LOL when you have time!! Hope you'll like that too!!

Bisous,
Neha

P.S.: This is probably the only time you will see me talking in a bit of a formal tone, warna toh I can never be serious for more than a few seconds!! Seriousness = No "Neha-ness"😎🀣

maryamdiggi thumbnail
Oh omg i luv ur ff, i dont know where to start,it's everything about it ur writting stly,the concept of the story,how they are both ENCHANTED by each other just luv everything.count me in bco's i want ur pm too!!
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: maryamdiggi

Oh omg i luv ur ff, i dont know where to start,it's everything about it ur writting stly,the concept of the story,how they are both ENCHANTED by each other just luv everything.count me in bco's i want ur pm too!!

Thanks a lot!!

Have fun reading reading the coming parts too... that is whenever I update!! LOLπŸ˜†
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

muahahahahahaha I AM SO HAPPY I EDITED ON PAGE 8 !! EEE YESS! :P

REPLY TO THAT

UPDATE THIS

AND EDIT YOUR COMMENT ON MTB!!

You didn't know I was demanding, did u? ;)

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

muahahahahahaha I AM SO HAPPY I EDITED ON PAGE 8 !! EEE YESS! :P

REPLY TO THAT

UPDATE THIS

AND EDIT YOUR COMMENT ON MTB!!

You didn't know I was demanding, did u? ;)

I kinda did!! Everyone who is my friend here demanding. I think it's probably because I become friends with people like me and seriously I AM HELL OF A DEMANDING PERSON!!πŸ˜†

I'll reply to your comment in about an hour or so, I have to help my mom in baking right now.! Wee, I love cookies!!πŸ˜†

Okay so back to the topic, I'll edit my reserve tomorrow or pakka sometime this week!! I know it's rude but I haven't got time to read the entire thing!! I read most of it though, I was gonna finish yesterday, but then I had to update LOL for Shru to cheer her up(which didn't do the trick unfortunately for her and me!!), and so I still need to finish up.

But Plomish, I'll edit this week!!

Love ya!

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OKIE. Me waiting..for the edit and the reply AND the update :D
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

BASSAAANNTTTII !!! Tera Verrruuu Agaya! 🀣 🀣 Okay This was Maha-over-dramatic 🀣 But I can't seem to help it, since I love Drama 🀣 ROFL. So,So,So...I'm BACK to Edit my Comment and Give a Long One :) <3 ( Sorry for being late *holds ears* )

Title : Believe me, I have NEVER commented on a title before, but I am now, because I LOVE IT. "An Escape into Paradise"..Its a common phrase we use, but quite unusual and unique for a FF and thats what I like about it ;) Even the title screams,GO ON DUDE! READ IT !! :D Seriously, the title is quite gripping! Lovely thinking girlie :)

Prelude : Two smiling faces, soft, shy yet apprehensive smiles..moonlight..Aaahhh...Perfect Setting! As I have already told you, the fairytale feeling of this FF is the best thing about it! It gives such jitters and brings a Soft slow smile to your face :) Then the next bit..of a girl, normally dressed..but obviously, very unusually radiant in her smile..shy smile :) Awww <3 I love the setting! Absolutely perfect! I can so so imagine Riddhima like that <3

EEE OUR HERO ENTERS !! *dances* *turns on music* *sits with popcorn* *runs around* LOLZ I got so excited! Armaan HAYEEE <3 I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE The way you've described him here! "A fear of control his emotions, a fear of having to become a successful pillar for someone." This line made me Gawk at the screen because I was trying to imagine Armaan darling in this type of role and it FITS! Heehhe *blush* Okay So Stealing glances, smiling, awakwardness...Beautifully written :)

EEKS the next bit was EVEN MORE WOW.

"Just when the onlookers thought that they weren't comfortable with each other, the guy quietly entangled his little finger with the girl's. The girl looked at him, with a blush radiating from her cheeks, visible even in the darkness and gave a slow shy smile."

I loved this !! I was LITERALLY on air! I mean I love these little gestures they do. Its just so cute but so beautiful,makes anyone's heart flutter <3 And have butterflies in your stomach Tee hee <3 I LOVE THE PRELUDE! Matlab you think how much I will love the FF! Great going Neha!

Part 1: A Perfect Start. Armaan Mallik - Tomboy, King of Hearts, and both girls and their mothers being charmed by him..So Obvious! Tee-hee! "Four letters, two consonants and two vowels come together to form a word, easy to pronounce and just as easy to use- LOVE!" LOVED THIS LINE! I was grinning so wide in this! Fabolous girlie :)

I adore how you've brought out Riddhima's character. Woah girl, she silenced her seniors! GO BASKET! LOL :P I myself am that type of a girl,very less unhappy/quiet and a little boisterous, so I could match with her character and LOVE IT!

Ahaaa! So Mr.Supercool is hooked,huh? ;) Interesting :P I LOVEEEDDD LOOVEEDD how you describe this poor little guy falling in lowwweee with Our heroine :) "Study of the intriguing characters of a specimen by observing its activities!!" Oooh Really,Armaan? Nice Nice, I Likey, no...I LOVEY :) Awieee I love how he stalked a stranger,and ROFLMAO I loved the way you described her character! Your writing style says a lot about you,really...it has a kind of unusal charm, you know like..childishness,along with cuteness and maturity and Its kind of romantic...As I said,its like fairytales..SIGH, which I absolutely LOVE! <3

Heehee, I love Armaan playing with kids. Like he's ADORABLE. TOTALLYYY <3 MUAH MUAH types :P (sorry I get carried away when I talk abt him :P) So yeah,he found out about her from the kids...Shoo Shweettt :)

Riddhima's family is SO BAD and her kahani is so Dukhbhaari. 😭 I'm Sad, and I hate Shanky (When Did I not??) I adored how she always kept the book her momie gave her...thats the most touching thing ever! And the fact that behind that, she's living and smiling and is jovial, its so amazing...she is SO Strong! I want to say something here. I have a classmate whose story is EXACTLY same. The difference is, her Dad is totally sweet and awesome, and she has a little sister whom she's very attached to. But anyway, the mother part is similar...and its like I can relate to that. I'm sorry if this thing made u unconfortable/sad..I didn't mean to do that. I just wanted to share the thought. :)

"He was everything a perfect guy could be. Handsome, more than needed, with a smile that could send out positive vibes to people sitting even a mile away. A kiddish nature, when he was fighting with the kids and convincing them that he wasn't out in the game of cricket they were playing."

I WILL DIE IF YOU GIVE SUCH DESCRIPTIONS OF ARMAAN! AAA !!! I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM! Unrequitted love che...But I LOVE HIM (Wait. What am I shouting? AND WHY am I SHOUTING,anyway? I could've said it normally...eh, whatever.) I Love their first meeting! I Lowwee it :D Basket ball ki jagah Cricket ball? EE WOW ! I Love! <3 So Riddhima and Armaan both took the risk of falling in love,eh? I LOVE YOU! *gives a air-tight jhappi* (Air tight yaane, a TIGHT hug that won't let u breathe :P)

So,I LOVE THIS FF. Now. and Always <3
See, I edited na? I'm sorry I know its late but SHTILL...I DID FINALLY <3

And u tell me, was it long enough? Coz Its one of my longest ones. :)
Love,
Maitree.

P.S. I love you more because you used my Siggie EEE :D

Awww!!πŸ€—
Cupcake, this was like one of the best comments I ever got for this FF!! ILY for that!!

Firstly for the title, don't thank me, thank Shrutika! She came up with the idea, and then I forgot about it but I think it got stuck somewhere in my mind and when I decided to give out options, this one just popped up!πŸ˜†! So yeah, for once, I act modest and give credit to Shrutika!!πŸ˜†

And everyone loves fairytales!! Especially me- I'm a die-hard Mills and Boons kinda person and so whatever I write is way above normal. Whatever happens here happens not on earth but in parallel universe. And that's also the reason why Armaans are hard to find.πŸ€” Like you said, Armaan is way above an average human and when I write about Armaan, here or on LOL, I think about the prince charming who I wish would sweep me off my feet.☺️ I guess I'm never gonna find that person, but for the time-being writing about Armaan makes me feel romantically satisfied!!

Coming to Riddhima, even I love her character. She is unlike the usual Drama Riddhimas and that is what I wanna show.πŸ˜† I'm literally tired of people bashing Riddhima for her tactics and so this ff!! Even in LOL, Riddhima's a pain in the butt but here she's gonna be a sweetheart. And since you are like her, I'm sure you're gonna love her too!!

And sad to hear about your friend though!! I've never encountered such instances, with the grace of God!! My parents are never indifferent, infact they can be overprotective sometimes! That's how much they care!!πŸ˜†

I don't know what else to say! The way you describe what I write makes me feel flattered and honored to say the least. Writing comes naturally to me and you too, I can say by reading MTB, but when someone praises what I write, it just makes the feeling magnify a dozen times!! So thank you for making me feel so good and chirpy!! :)

And if all your comments are as long as this one, I guess I'll never mind them being late!! :P

Keep reading and commenting! Je t'aime!!

Bisous,
Neha

P.S: I love you a lot too because you made the siggie in the first place!!πŸ˜†