Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

What are you saying SS??

And we always knew you were stupid...you don't need to do or say anything to prove that!! LMAO

Ohhh!! I got this!! SS can now stand for Stupid Shu too!! I am awesome!!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Stupid SHU? Where did the 'r' go? :O 

And how about Sweet Shru, or So-cute Shru?

And Aanya - YAY! D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! I <3 D'oh-ing! I miss D'oh-ing with you! :((

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Yeah yeah..Typo chhe!!

I have got no idea what's it with the Chhe!! I just keep juggling between different languages!! Right now my mum's watching some Dharampatni and the girl is blabbering away to glory in Gujarati!!

In a few moments, when mum watches Balika Vadhu, I'll be saying, "Thaare ko baat samajh mein na aave hai kya chhori?!?!"

And naah, it doesn't go with your personality!! Sadistic, Stupid, ___*searching for alliterations*
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

I miss D'oh-ing too...why do we have to be so busy? I hate not being able to talk to you, Jojo, Sanaa, Kavi  ðŸ¤”

I talked to Jojo this morning though! Mazaa aaya ðŸ˜†
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

I miss D'oh-ing too...why do we have to be so busy? I hate not being able to talk to you, Jojo, Sanaa, Kavi  ðŸ¤”

I talked to Jojo this morning though! Mazaa aaya ðŸ˜†

I want to reply to your post but I don't know what to reply because I haven't talked to any of the mentioned people so it's AWKWARD!!😳

^^Why am I saying this out loud again??Ermm

But whatever, Awkward and me don't go together so let's say "I hate being busy too!!"😆
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I want to reply to your post but I don't know what to reply because I haven't talked to any of the mentioned people so it's AWKWARD!!😳

^^Why am I saying this out loud again??🤔

But whatever, Awkward and me don't go together so let's say "I hate being busy too!!"😆

Sorry man, I kinda went off-topic there! :)

I really should go now, but I'm not up to studying today :P

Goodnight <3

xoxo
Aanya
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Sorry man, I kinda went off-topic there! :)

I really should go now, but I'm not up to studying today :P

Goodnight <3

xoxo
Aanya

Off-topic...I know all about it!! I am what you call, "The queen of Randomness!!"

And talk about missing!! My life freaking sucks because all my friends just wander off to different places after a span of time!! 🤔<<I'm getting all senti here!! But yeah, so I know how it feels!!

I just had a nice Skype session with one of my best friends so I'm in a chirpy mood right now, which I think I should use doing my HW!!😆

Nite Nite! <3

Bisous,
Neha
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. Loved it and thanks for the pm
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

*blinks her eyes* *reads for the umpteenth time*

You're wondering why?? Because dude, you said everything I feel. When I say DMG, it just refers to season1. Season 2 is something I don't even consider worth talking about. I just pretend it never existed though being such a big whole lot of shitload, it becomes pretty hard sometimes.

And even I just read fics here now. And considering the fact that DMG 2 was a nightmare, this is the only pragmatic solution. I <3ed the show to heart and now parts of it are horrific to remember!!

And I can go and on about this and to tell you the truth, the fact still remains the same. A fictional show touched our hearts and then a few characters and storylines srapped the same heart. I just don't even want to think about it.

If you would believe, let me tell you, during the entire Armaan coming back fiasco, when my sister used to watch tits and bits of it and I used to hear it, sitting in my bedroom, I (don't laugh) used to cry. No kidding, Armaan was, no, is, my dream man and seeing (listening) him cry just made me so ballistic. Too tortured sometimes, I have hidden the TV remote just to avoid my sister from watching it!!

I <3 Armaan.

Bisous,
Neha

P.S: Italy...for studying?? I came here because my parents had to. Before coming here, I swear everyone was like "Wahaan toh padhai bahut aasaan hai!" and now I can't even breathe from under the textbooks!! I SO wanna murder the people who used to say that!!

And I have a question: Why do you have boards in November?? Aren't the Boards in March?? My sister gave it in March...is this some other board instead of CBSE??

same goes for me 
jabhi armaan rota uske saath me roti
my sisterx tease me so much that he ix crying less than u lolx