An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago

Neha you were scared of such a HANDSOME and Loveable Vampo? I would say, " AAO MUJHE KAAT LO "

🤣 🤣

^^ I have gone Bonkers I tell you 🤣 🤣

One request - can we have a conversation on one topic at a time like sane people? :P
Originally posted by ..Maitree..

Neha you were scared of such a HANDSOME and Loveable Vampo? I would say, " AAO MUJHE KAAT LO "

🤣 🤣

^^ I have gone Bonkers I tell you 🤣 🤣

I don't want to turn into a vampire ok?? I loved him, no doubts, but that's about it. Being a human is better than being a vampire's mehbooba!!

^^Why are we talking as if Vampires really existed??🤔
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

@Aanya: I DON'T have Diwali vacations!! I hate my life...sometimes!!

And about Barun, I'm kinda done with the angry young man tough looks prince. First Arjun Punj then Mayank and Maan. It's repetitive these days!!

I bet you have long Christmas/Easter holidays and stuff! :D

Haha I didn't watch KMH, MJHT and Geet so I'm good with IPKKND 😆
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

One request - can we have a conversation on one topic at a time like sane people? :P
Look who's talking!!

We people are pro-s at tangents!!
I'm not editing any of my posts 'til November 2, sorry folks, just not in the mood right now! And even you guys have reserved posts and even you guys are chatting! Not complaining am I? 

Sorry if I sounded rude there, just stressed out, have my boards in 5 days man.. I just came on IF to take a break.. Going off now!

Tata! 

None of us is sane...aur waise bhi ki fark painda hai? 🤣

I'm not editing any of my posts 'til November 2, sorry folks, just not in the mood right now! And even you guys have reserved posts and even you guys are chatting! Not complaining am I? 

Sorry if I sounded rude there, just stressed out, have my boards in 5 days man.. I just came on IF to take a break.. Going off now!

Tata! 

Bye Shru <3 <3

As for the reserves, kai nai re! Pachhi karje :) And it's okay man! I remember being on edge and cranky when my boards were near, although they were 10th grade...still 😆

Love Youu <3 :*

xoxo
Aanya

Tata! 
You didn't sound rude!!

And rightfully..yup we are chatting!! I was just pulling your leg!! Seems like you are already pulling your hair out though!!LOL

My question: Aren't Boards in March..why November??
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

I bet you have long Christmas/Easter holidays and stuff! :D

Haha I didn't watch KMH, MJHT and Geet so I'm good with IPKKND 😆

Arjun Punjj wasn't in KMH idiot! Arjun Punjj was.. in that show, Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki! And he was there in Sanjeevani as well, for a good few months before it went off air.. He played Juhi's lover! 
He was cute though!

And yea, even I'm done with the hitler-prince charming kind of guys! And the sole reason I don't watch Geet - Maan's always angry, and Geet always just keeps staring at him.. Somehow, I never found it weird when AR did that, it never annoyed me, but now the whole novelty of the girl falling into a guy's arms and he holds her before she breaks her neck is gone.. It was still new when AR did that, but now every show has that, so these Indian love stories just don't appeal to me! Every scene, every romance is a repetition  now! That's why I avoid using those kinds of scenes in AWOTB! 🤣