Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yea, sorry, wrote kareeb twice by mistake :P

And yea, I know, she thought he was trying to 'hadpofy' her 'dukaan'! Like the tycoon would need a halwai to add to his collection! ROFL!

And then, when her son goes, 'Oh stop it Maa, what Bharat Bharat?' and then his friend goes, 'Why is she shouting?' and Kajol goes, 'Haan, ban jaa, ban jaa iski tarah!'

And the way she curses Spriteley! 'Aagayi kameeni bachchi chhod ne?'

And she calls the British 'Safedi ki chamkaan!' ROFL! 

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Oh yea, sorry, wrote kareeb twice by mistake :P

And yea, I know, she thought he was trying to 'hadpofy' her 'dukaan'! Like the tycoon would need a halwai to add to his collection! ROFL!

And then, when her son goes, 'Oh stop it Maa, what Bharat Bharat?' and then his friend goes, 'Why is she shouting?' and Kajol goes, 'Haan, ban jaa, ban jaa iski tarah!'

And the way she curses Spriteley! 'Aagayi kameeni bachchi chhod ne?'

And she calls the British 'Safedi ki chamkaan!' ROFL! 

ROFLMAO🤣

Arre and also when Hrithik and Kareena are singing the aarti and SRK-KJ wake up and she goes, "Swayam Saraswati humare ghar aayi hain!!" and then Hrithik sings and Shahrukh is like, "Yeh Saraswati ji ki aawaaz ko kya ho gaya??"😆

And then the vase breaking scene!! "Aish karenge aur kya" *turns around* *crash*

And when she goes to apologize, *Gamla!!* 😆Oh gosh, I've laughed so hard when that scene comes up!! "Tussi jaao yahaan se" Amitabh: "Main?" "Arre aap nahin woh" *Crash again"🤣
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
I don't know why but I have this serious feeling that Mayank- Nupur were like a replica of Rahul-Anjali!! The serious guy(OK SRK was not that serious but you know what I mean, and the completely bindaas, duniya gayi tel leni, I don't give a damn about them girl!! 

And that's one reason I loved MaYur!!
Munchkin. thumbnail
I never really stuck to MJHT much.. Didn't find anything appealing in front of DMG man, I compared everything to DMG and if it didn't live up to that standard, I just gave up on it.. I used to watch it sometimes, when I felt like.. 

And then I started comparing DMG itself to DMG standards, and DMG failed miserably.. This was around the time the whole stupid Sadma track started.. Before Armaan came back of course.. But it hurt way too much to see my favorite characters wailing and crying all the time, especially Armaan, so I stopped watching again, until Shilpa came.. Then I got annoyed at how much Shilpa was trying to differentiate between Riddhima and Shilpa, and I honestly didn't like her much as Shilpa.. She just didn't appeal to me.. (No offence to Shilpa fans! I used to be a loyal KaSh fan and KaJen fan, but then both Shilpa and Jennifer pissed me off a lot, so I started liking only the 'Ka' part of both pairs! ROFL!). As for Jennifer, yea, I hated Riddhima since her re-entry, so I didn't hold much of respect for her character either.. Both characters of Shilpa and Riddhima didn't appeal to me somehow.. While Riddhima didn't deserve Armaan, I couldn't see Shilpa or anyone else for that matter with Armaan beside Riddhima.. Its weird, I know, but I would have preferred if Armaan gave Riddhima a piece of his mind just once in the show.. For making a mockery of him when he returned and was apologizing like crazy and she didn't tell him she was married for ages! For not waiting for him, for going through with that entire marriage faade! Well yea, basically DMG just lost that place for me.. And when I tried watching other shows when I realized that no other show could turn as crappy as DMG, it was too late to begin a new show.. So I didn't watch anything on TV.. Thankfully Castle, Pretty Little Liars and HIMYM came as knights in shining armour to rescue me from boredom! ROFL! 

Did I just blabber so much and that too about a completely tangent topic? I must be really bored of not being able to talk to anyone! :-/
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

I never really stuck to MJHT much.. Didn't find anything appealing in front of DMG man, I compared everything to DMG and if it didn't live up to that standard, I just gave up on it.. I used to watch it sometimes, when I felt like.. 

And then I started comparing DMG itself to DMG standards, and DMG failed miserably.. This was around the time the whole stupid Sadma track started.. Before Armaan came back of course.. But it hurt way too much to see my favorite characters wailing and crying all the time, especially Armaan, so I stopped watching again, until Shilpa came.. Then I got annoyed at how much Shilpa was trying to differentiate between Riddhima and Shilpa, and I honestly didn't like her much as Shilpa.. She just didn't appeal to me.. (No offence to Shilpa fans! I used to be a loyal KaSh fan and KaJen fan, but then both Shilpa and Jennifer pissed me off a lot, so I started liking only the 'Ka' part of both pairs! ROFL!). As for Jennifer, yea, I hated Riddhima since her re-entry, so I didn't hold much of respect for her character either.. Both characters of Shilpa and Riddhima didn't appeal to me somehow.. While Riddhima didn't deserve Armaan, I couldn't see Shilpa or anyone else for that matter with Armaan beside Riddhima.. Its weird, I know, but I would have preferred if Armaan gave Riddhima a piece of his mind just once in the show.. For making a mockery of him when he returned and was apologizing like crazy and she didn't tell him she was married for ages! For not waiting for him, for going through with that entire marriage faade! Well yea, basically DMG just lost that place for me.. And when I tried watching other shows when I realized that no other show could turn as crappy as DMG, it was too late to begin a new show.. So I didn't watch anything on TV.. Thankfully Castle, Pretty Little Liars and HIMYM came as knights in shining armour to rescue me from boredom! ROFL! 

Did I just blabber so much and that too about a completely tangent topic? I must be really bored of not being able to talk to anyone! :-/

You know what??

I completely, 100% percent, to the T agree with you!!

I'm not much of an MJHT fan either but MaYur were cute! And why I <3 them, I already told you!! I am not a very big SaJan or MJHT fan!!

And yes, I hated DMG 2 like from the bottom of my heart!! After watching the serial for two years, they gave us this crappy storyline of SidMa!! For me it wasn't about KaSh, KaSu or KaJen!! It was just Armaan- Riddhima. Whoever the actors are, I loved the characters!! So Siddhant or Shilpa for that matter could not create AR magic!! I just wanted AR to be together. The moment SR track started, I completely shut myself out from StarOne itself. And then to know if atleast AR were coming together, I used to watch the trailers and man! they sucked!!Armaan bawling his eyes out wasn't exactly what I wanted to see!! I wanted to go and slap the script writers of DMG for ruining it!! Then I don't think I watched DMG till the last episode. That too when I read that DMG was going the AR way on IF. I had just shifted to an entirely new country and knowing that DMG was already down in the dumps, I was always against watching it!! And till date, I swear I haven't watched any of the episodes in the middle. The moment I saw SR, I swear I felt like strangling someone. Coming back to the point, I like the actors, no doubt, but more importantly, it's about the character. I may not like KSG as much as I like Armaan or Arjun Bijlani like I like Mayank. KSG is hot, no second thoughts, but Armaan is THE guy. If AR wouldn't have ended up together it would have meant that the love we all had been adoring for 2-3 years was complete blasphemy! 1 reason I watched DMG was that it was unlike the crappy Ekta serials but they turned it into that in a few weeks with the sati-savitri Riddhima. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought the CVs would break AR apart. So yeah, I hated Riddhima too, but seeing Armaan with any one other than her, be it Shilpa or Sister Lovely, was torture.

And as you can see, I'm bored too!! We people like blabbering so much I tell you!!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Exactly, it was always AR for me, I found it really stupid to be fighting over KaSh/KaSu/KaJen.. According to me, all of them had some good points..

During Shilpa, the show was most real, had the best story line, the most realistic track.. During Sukriti, AR were just magical, because they were together and cuter than ever, fighting for their love and stuff.. During KaJen, AR matured.. To an extent anyway!

And seriously DMG didn't complete even one love story which it started - AA, RM, AN, AR.. The story which they created was a paradox to the title of the show.. It was heart wrenching, what they showed.. I would have rather preferred that Armaan didn't return to the show, because he was one character to die for.. They ruined his character as well towards the end.. Made him seem like some cheap, vulgar person which he never was, man! And it made that arse Sid look like a saint, which he wasn't and Riddhim an innocent by stander, which she wasn't.. Don't even get me started on Riddhima, she was a complete bitch from the time she entered to the moment the show ended.. I for one am not a big fan of the reunion scene.. It was hurried, had no meaning to it.. She just randomly returns? And Armaan just takes her back with open arms? The same dude who held his respect above everything else? I mean, fine, he loved Riddhima to death and all, but he's not God to always do stuff to make others happy! He has feelings too! And he never let Riddhima know them! I just wanted him to get his back once on Riddhima, to hurt her just the way she hurt him to death almost! 

That's why, I try my level best to make sure the Riddhima in AWOTB is nothing like in DMG.. Every girl has a bitch inside her, I admit, but no girl can be so insensitive, especially to the person she claimed to love to death.. Armaan I keep the same, he was just perfection personified, so I don't try changing him.. I honestly see KSG play Armaan in AWOTB, but never do I see Shilpa/Sukirti/Jennifer playing Riddhima.. Don't know why..! Maybe the Jennifer before Armaan lost his memory.. Yea, that Jennifer could be Riddhima in AWOTB, but the one in DMG-2, no way!

And you know, I hated DMG so much, I started reading FFs here instead.. And most of the stories I've read make so much more sense! COME for example! That's what should've happened in DMG as well! But they never showed how traumatic the shootout was, which is not humanly even possible! 

And there I go blabbering again! Its almost like DMG had real people in it! Like the characters were real, LOL! But yea, DMG was the only show which was able to keep me hooked that way! No show's been able to do that yet! 

I'm off now! Gotta study!

P.S. You in Italy for studying, or your family's relocated? 

<3
..SaM-DeSiRe.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey..just read it..its great!! awesome concept!! n i love the title! it relates to the story really well!! plz add me to ur PM list! and update sooon:D
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SaM-DeSiRe..

Hey..just read it..its great!! awesome concept!! n i love the title! it relates to the story really well!! plz add me to ur PM list! and update sooon:D

Add me to your Buddy list for PMs!!

And thanks for liking the story!! Hope the story ahead keeps you hooked!

Bisous,
Neha
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Exactly, it was always AR for me, I found it really stupid to be fighting over KaSh/KaSu/KaJen.. According to me, all of them had some good points..

During Shilpa, the show was most real, had the best story line, the most realistic track.. During Sukriti, AR were just magical, because they were together and cuter than ever, fighting for their love and stuff.. During KaJen, AR matured.. To an extent anyway!

And seriously DMG didn't complete even one love story which it started - AA, RM, AN, AR.. The story which they created was a paradox to the title of the show.. It was heart wrenching, what they showed.. I would have rather preferred that Armaan didn't return to the show, because he was one character to die for.. They ruined his character as well towards the end.. Made him seem like some cheap, vulgar person which he never was, man! And it made that arse Sid look like a saint, which he wasn't and Riddhim an innocent by stander, which she wasn't.. Don't even get me started on Riddhima, she was a complete bitch from the time she entered to the moment the show ended.. I for one am not a big fan of the reunion scene.. It was hurried, had no meaning to it.. She just randomly returns? And Armaan just takes her back with open arms? The same dude who held his respect above everything else? I mean, fine, he loved Riddhima to death and all, but he's not God to always do stuff to make others happy! He has feelings too! And he never let Riddhima know them! I just wanted him to get his back once on Riddhima, to hurt her just the way she hurt him to death almost! 

That's why, I try my level best to make sure the Riddhima in AWOTB is nothing like in DMG.. Every girl has a bitch inside her, I admit, but no girl can be so insensitive, especially to the person she claimed to love to death.. Armaan I keep the same, he was just perfection personified, so I don't try changing him.. I honestly see KSG play Armaan in AWOTB, but never do I see Shilpa/Sukirti/Jennifer playing Riddhima.. Don't know why..! Maybe the Jennifer before Armaan lost his memory.. Yea, that Jennifer could be Riddhima in AWOTB, but the one in DMG-2, no way!

And you know, I hated DMG so much, I started reading FFs here instead.. And most of the stories I've read make so much more sense! COME for example! That's what should've happened in DMG as well! But they never showed how traumatic the shootout was, which is not humanly even possible! 

And there I go blabbering again! Its almost like DMG had real people in it! Like the characters were real, LOL! But yea, DMG was the only show which was able to keep me hooked that way! No show's been able to do that yet! 

I'm off now! Gotta study!

P.S. You in Italy for studying, or your family's relocated? 

<3

*blinks her eyes* *reads for the umpteenth time*

You're wondering why?? Because dude, you said everything I feel. When I say DMG, it just refers to season1. Season 2 is something I don't even consider worth talking about. I just pretend it never existed though being such a big whole lot of shitload, it becomes pretty hard sometimes.

And even I just read fics here now. And considering the fact that DMG 2 was a nightmare, this is the only pragmatic solution. I <3ed the show to heart and now parts of it are horrific to remember!!

And I can go and on about this and to tell you the truth, the fact still remains the same. A fictional show touched our hearts and then a few characters and storylines srapped the same heart. I just don't even want to think about it.

If you would believe, let me tell you, during the entire Armaan coming back fiasco, when my sister used to watch tits and bits of it and I used to hear it, sitting in my bedroom, I (don't laugh) used to cry. No kidding, Armaan was, no, is, my dream man and seeing (listening) him cry just made me so ballistic. Too tortured sometimes, I have hidden the TV remote just to avoid my sister from watching it!!

I <3 Armaan.

Bisous,
Neha

P.S: Italy...for studying?? I came here because my parents had to. Before coming here, I swear everyone was like "Wahaan toh padhai bahut aasaan hai!" and now I can't even breathe from under the textbooks!! I SO wanna murder the people who used to say that!!

And I have a question: Why do you have boards in November?? Aren't the Boards in March?? My sister gave it in March...is this some other board instead of CBSE??
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ok here's Something for ya due to 5 reasons as under :

1) I amn't getting time to edit my comment ( and it got deleted, the one I'd started to write)

2) I AM OBSESSED with the title- "An Escape into Paradise"

3) I am SORRY! Please don't be gussa!

4) I LOVE making Sigs

5) I love the scenes I've put here :D

Sooo How is it ??