An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Neha! I'm watching K3G right now! On Star Gold! 

"You are my Madonna!" 

ROFL! 
great update!!!!!!!
please continue soon.

Congratulations for getting perfect grade in your both classes.

Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Neha! I'm watching K3G right now! On Star Gold! 

"You are my Madonna!" 

ROFL! 
OMFG!! I don't have an Indian cable connection here!! Darn!!

But I watched MHN today!! K3G and youtube don't go along really well!!Some Sony Music rights stuff!! SO I have to watch it on eduniya!! And above it, once I sit in front of the laptop, it's less about movies and more about HW!! I hate my life!!

I <3 SRK!!

You lucky prat!!

Yea! 

I was watching that scene where he goes, "Bharat se aaya hai toh sarr pe utha loon kya? Bharat ki aabadi dekhi hai? Agar sab yahaan aa gaye toh hum kahaan soyenge? Main ek kaam karta hoon, Heathrow airport pe khada ho jaata hun, aur jo bhi Bharat se aya hai ussse yahaan le aata hun, ke aao aao, humare ghar aao, humari biwi pagal hai, she's completely mental!" 

🤣
Hey
it was beautiful
write soon and thanks for the pm
hey really love the part
it was awesome

Yea! 

I was watching that scene where he goes, "Bharat se aaya hai toh sarr pe utha loon kya? Bharat ki aabadi dekhi hai? Agar sab yahaan aa gaye toh hum kahaan soyenge? Main ek kaam karta hoon, Heathrow airport pe khada ho jaata hun, aur jo bhi Bharat se aya hai ussse yahaan le aata hun, ke aao aao, humare ghar aao, humari biwi pagal hai, she's completely mental!" 

🤣
LMAOROFL!

And you know the scene where they have a kind of repeat of KKHH?? When she punctures the tyre and then their convo.

"Mujhe na bachpan se hi tyre puncture karne mein bada mazaa aata hai""Joke tha?" "Tha toh" "I don't like jokes" "I don't like you"!! I have this silly smile stuck on my face each time.😆

And then when Pooh is fixing his tie,and he goes.. "Yeh kya hai..?? *awkwardly looking at her skirt* and she says, "Lamba ho gaya na!!", then she turns around and he shrieks! And she's like "You scared me!!" and he says, "I..I scared you?? You scared me!! Yeh kya hai piche!!" ROFLROFL

Ustad Anjali Rakha Khan

"Kya musibat maine paala, Kya museebat maine paala,
Ek taraf Ruksaar toh duji taraf khaala!!"

"Ek ka bada dil, ek ke vade vade bill!!"

Kajol is such a crackpot in the movie!!ROFL This is like one of my favorite movies of her...of anyone!!

^^ I have gone mad!! What with all this quoting dialogues!!🤔

Edited by SurrealFantasy - 12 years ago
No, my favorite Kajol dialogue is this one - 

"Paise se ameer, dill ke kareeb, kabhi na jaaye khuda ke kareeb!"

🤣

Wow great! Cont soon!

No, my favorite Kajol dialogue is this one - 

"Paise se ameer, dill ke kareeb, kabhi na jaaye khuda ke kareeb!"

🤣
1. It's Gareeb and not Kareeb, the first time round!!

2. I toh <3 all her dialogues in the movie.

"Haan Ruksar! Mujhe bhi yehi lagta hai!! Woh meri dukaan hadapna chahta hai!!"ROFL