An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued. - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

RES! 

Now happy? :P
NOPE!!😳

I'll be happy when you edit the RES!, so for that I'll have to wait till November 2!!πŸ€”πŸ˜†

And I just woke up...at 12:45!!! 😲With me sleeping till SO late, I wonder what will happen to the world??LOL

Bisous,
Neha
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Nehaaa <3

OMG I loved the update! I liked how you described Riddhima's life, that was unique :) Most people tend to add pity and shit like that and kinda make the whole thing look rotlu :P So, I love how you didn't do that πŸ˜†

And weee their first meeting was so cute! I could totally imagine the entire thing! Are you a Harry Potter geek too? So am I :D <3

I honestly loved this update :)

Continue soon! And I choose...Escape to Paradise for the title! I love "A Beautiful Mess", but it brings a bittersweet feeling with it and I'm fairly sure this story is happy? So I chose the Paradise waala title πŸ˜†

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - This comment was longer than the last one! Yay! I'm getting there πŸ€£
I didn't do the rotlu kinda thing because LOL is already rotlu!!πŸ˜† And believe me, both these FFs are going to be as filmy as hell...except I'll add the Midas (read: Neha) touch to it!!πŸ˜†

And yup, I am a Harry Potter geek!! I mean come on - Who is not??

This FF... happy??πŸ€” I don't know at all!! It's going to be a mess for sure- but light hearted at that, I can promise!!πŸ˜†

Yep, this comment was longer than the past one BUT not long enough!! I wonder when you'll finally get THERE!!ROFL

Bisous,
Neha

P.S: As if you don't know what my P.S. would be!! πŸ˜†Go read LOL!!
Edited by SurrealFantasy - 12 years ago
superb part neha
continue soon
hey neha
that was an awesome update
loved it
i loved the way how u described riddhima's life
their first meeting was soo cute
waiting for the next update
do continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.

Hey,

I loved the update, It was amazing!!

I really liked riddhima's character and its quite unique u know mostly if a person has this kind of life... he like introvert, rude and self centered but here it is totally opposite!

Loved their first meeting I can totally imagine the scene!

cont soon!

thanks for the pm!

love,

aaila

Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

I didn't do the rotlu kinda thing because LOL is already rotlu!!πŸ˜† And believe me, both these FFs are going to be as filmy as hell...except I'll add the Midas (read: Neha) touch to it!!πŸ˜†

And yup, I am a Harry Potter geek!! I mean come on - Who is not??

This FF... happy??πŸ€” I don't know at all!! It's going to be a mess for sure- but light hearted at that, I can promise!!πŸ˜†

Yep, this comment was longer than the past one BUT not long enough!! I wonder when you'll finally get THERE!!🀣

Bisous,
Neha

P.S: As if you don't know what my P.S. would be!! πŸ˜†Go read LOL!!

Haha I usually can't bear filmy but I like your writing style so yeah πŸ˜†

I know man, I'm a total HP phan-gurl <3

It's going to be a mess? Oh well πŸ€” Then I guess, "A Beautiful Mess" is an apt title :D

I'll get THERE...umm I don't know when. I went to my IIt prep class and I've gotta solve about 100 sums :P I lead a sad [read: busy] life atm *Sigh*

Still, I'll read LOL soon <3

xoxo
Aanya

Haha I usually can't bear filmy but I like your writing style so yeah πŸ˜†

I know man, I'm a total HP phan-gurl <3

It's going to be a mess? Oh well πŸ€” Then I guess, "A Beautiful Mess" is an apt title :D

I'll get THERE...umm I don't know when. I went to my IIt prep class and I've gotta solve about 100 sums :P I lead a sad [read: busy] life atm *Sigh*

Still, I'll read LOL soon <3

xoxo
Aanya
Oi..Mess doesn't mean like a bad mess, it means their life is going to be quite a journey!!πŸ˜†

But it'll always be happy in the end!! Even I can't take over rated dramas, but like almost every other person on the planet, I <3 fairytales!!☺️

And it makes you feel any better, I am deep down in the dumps too with my HW.Ermm APs are a shitload of work!! Especially with all the sciences, histories, languages and other stuff I don't even know!!πŸ€“

Yay! Read sometime soon..it's not as if it's gonna move forward fast!! I'm pretty procrastinating when it comes to updates!!Approve

Bisous,
Neha
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Oi..Mess doesn't mean like a bad mess, it means their life is going to be quite a journey!!πŸ˜†

But it'll always be happy in the end!! Even I can't take over rated dramas, but like almost every other person on the planet, I <3 fairytales!!☺️

And it makes you feel any better, I am deep down in the dumps too with my HW.πŸ€” APs are a shitload of work!! Especially with all the sciences, histories, languages and other stuff I don't even know!!πŸ€“

Yay! Read sometime soon..it's not as if it's gonna move forward fast!! I'm pretty procrastinating when it comes to updates!!

Bisous,
Neha

*Sees that the ending will be happy* *Sighs in relief* πŸ˜†

I know man, homework sucks. Royally πŸ˜³

Logging off now, bye! <3

xoxo
Aanya

*Sees that the ending will be happy* *Sighs in relief* πŸ˜†

I know man, homework sucks. Royally πŸ˜³

Logging off now, bye! <3

xoxo
Aanya
Of course!! It HAS to be happy!!πŸ˜† I hate crappy Balaji hero-heroine fall apart in the end kind of stories!!

And tell me about it!! I wanna kick the ass of whoever in the freaking universe invented HW!!😑

<3 <3

Bisous,
Neha