Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW! Another FF...Neha i hope you update both of them! But Girl, Wow...A new ff for me to read from a wonderful writer like you is always a treat! The Prelude is absolutely great! So Armaan Riddhima married or something? Or are they just walking by hand in hand...whatever it is IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED =) 

And again...the title...'In the blink of an Eye"...hmmm...youre titles always intrigue me to read further :) Im sure this story is going to do great...continue soon girl! Mwah*

p.s and before starting a new ff (just in case, one random day i see another one im pm box) ...update youre other ones! im SERIOUS =) just reminding you...not a threat at all you nerdy freak!πŸ˜†
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nyxx

WOW! Another FF...Neha i hope you update both of them! But Girl, Wow...A new ff for me to read from a wonderful writer like you is always a treat! The Prologue is absolutely great! So Armaan Riddhima married or something? Or are they just walking by hand in hand...whatever it is IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED =) 

And again...the title...'In the blink of an Eye"...hmmm...youre titles always intrigue me to read further :) Im sure this story is going to do great...continue soon girl! Mwah*

You're the first person to actually guess what's going on!!πŸ˜ƒ So KUDOS!!
 Only one person except for me knows the real plot...Shrutika. I had to PM her for suggestions!!

And updates toh are going to be infrequent!! I am super-busy with 3 APs, two Advanced classes, Precalculus and Foreign languages!! That is quite a lot to study!!🀒

And the title...you like it??😲 I'm thinking of other titles though!! And urging people to suggest some!!

<3 <3 <3
Bisous,
Neha
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

You're the first person to actually guess what's going on!!πŸ˜ƒ So KUDOS!!
 Only one person except for me knows the real plot...Shrutika. I had to PM her for suggestions!!

And updates toh are going to be infrequent!! I am super-busy with 3 APs, two Advanced classes, Precalculus and Foreign languages!! That is quite a lot to study!!🀒

And the title...you like it??😲 I'm thinking of other titles though!! And urging people to suggest some!!

<3 <3 <3
Bisous,
Neha

The 'had to' is of prime importance! 
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

The 'had to' is of prime importance! 

You wish!!!πŸ˜› You, my dear, live in your own superficial world!! πŸ˜†I HAD TO PM you because YOU TOLD ME TO DO SO!! And I being the obedient little naive person that I am, did it!!Approve😳

Now THAT is what you call the TRUTH!!!🀣😎
Edited by SurrealFantasy - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the concept
continue soon
nyxx thumbnail

You wish!!!πŸ˜› You, my dear, live in your own superficial world!! πŸ˜†I HAD TO PM you because YOU TOLD ME TO DO SO!! And I being the obedient little naive person that I am, did it!!😳

Now THAT is what you call the TRUTH!!!🀣😎

Ohhh youu two...stop it already! Such crackhead slash bachas! But you two make my dayy πŸ€£β€οΈ 
Woah...i guessed the plot? I hope i didnt spill any beans :p But my brains always fuzzing around and in constant work especially when i read things. The fact that ive read about a zillion ffs on AR...it just makes it all the more easiear ahaha!πŸ˜‰ Oh well though...the understanding has already been quietly described in the prelude so im sure theres lots ahead? Are they being forcefully married or something? or wait...maybe due to circumstances...Woah woah man! See my brains working harddd again.. :P Oh and i'll pm you too if i have any suggestions about the title or as the plot progresses :) okies!

Oh and aiite i understand completely...but do try to keep up with things :) Dont slack girl! :)

Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Ohhh youu two...stop it already! Such crackhead slash bachas! But you two make my dayy πŸ€£β€οΈ 
Woah...i guessed the plot? I hope i didnt spill any beans :p But my brains always fuzzing around and in constant work especially when i read things. The fact that ive read about a zillion ffs on AR...it just makes it all the more easiear ahaha!πŸ˜‰ Oh well though...the understanding has already been quietly described in the prelude so im sure theres lots ahead? Are they being forcefully married or something? or wait...maybe due to circumstances...Woah woah man! See my brains working harddd again.. :P Oh and i'll pm you too if i have any suggestions about the title or as the plot progresses :) okies!

Oh and aiite i understand completely...but do try to keep up with things :) Dont slack girl! :)

Crackpots...we are!!πŸ˜† But immodest, un-humble, proud and weirdly funny at that!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

And I said you were the first one to guess the plot!! Whether you got it right or not...itni jaldi thodi bataungi!! πŸ˜†There should be some suspense man!!

Use your brains to dissect animals and humans not my FF!! ROFLMFAOROFLROFL

Just Kidding!! Keep commenting!!! You live somewhere in the west right?? Coz you got it when I said AP and advanced bio and stuff!!   People usually are like, "Woah! What?!?!"πŸ˜†

And about slacking... I am a proud Procrastinator!!😎ROFL
nyxx thumbnail

Crackpots...we are!!πŸ˜† But immodest, un-humble, proud and weirdly funny at that!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

And I said you were the first one to guess the plot!! Whether you got it right or not...itni jaldi thodi bataungi!! πŸ˜†There should be some suspense man!!

Use your brains to dissect animals and humans not my FF!! ROFLMFAO🀣🀣

Just Kidding!! Keep commenting!!! You live somewhere in the west right?? Coz you got it when I said AP and advanced bio and stuff!!   People usually are like, "Woah! What?!?!"πŸ˜†

And about slacking... I am a proud Procrastinator!!😎🀣

haha yesss ma'a, just add a few more adjectives or synonms that go with "immodest" and soo on...but you're the jokers of IF ..truly πŸ€£

Areee i was just guessing some more so that sooner or later ill get it outta of you :) Should i try harder..and YO! Dude..leave my animals and human dissection ALONE LOL!!! or else, Imma make sure you're in my laboratory the next time i go there! i'll make you either stand there or instead..even better...open up your cracked brain :P That would be sooo cool...now that im already thinking about it hahaah! LOL!

and yess sir..I live in Canada. Hbu? My cousins actually in the whole AP thing as well. I was in IB...i dont know if you know that. But its all nerdy stuff so lets leave it to that. πŸ˜Š

and okayyy righttt miss procrastinator !! πŸ˜›
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

haha yesss ma'a, just add a few more adjectives or synonms that go with "immodest" and soo on...but you're the jokers of IF ..truly πŸ€£

Areee i was just guessing some more so that sooner or later ill get it outta of you :) Should i try harder..and YO! Dude..leave my animals and human dissection ALONE LOL!!! or else, Imma make sure you're in my laboratory the next time i go there! i'll make you either stand there or instead..even better...open up your cracked brain :P That would be sooo cool...now that im already thinking about it hahaah! LOL!

and yess sir..I live in Canada. Hbu? My cousins actually in the whole AP thing as well. I was in IB...i dont know if you know that. But its all nerdy stuff so lets leave it to that. πŸ˜Š

and okayyy righttt miss procrastinator !! πŸ˜›

Are you complimenting or insulting???😲 Better be a compliment!!Approve

Leave my brain alone!! Anyways I have like a small highly disturbed brain and upar se you come along to cut it open!!😳

I live in Italy. And yeah, I know IB. I was gonna do it but they don't allow all three sciences which I needed and CAS hours and sports...everything is too much for me to take!! So I'm doing APs instead!!πŸ˜ƒ
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Prelude was amazing, update soon dude!!!

And please update Lawsuit of Love :D 

Love, 
Kriya <33