An Escape Into Paradise: Discontinued.

Posted: 12 years ago

Hola guys,

I'll start with my Introduction, I'm Neha(the most common name in a decade!!) and I already write an ff Lawsuit of Love.

People who do read it would be thinking about how I was going to close down the FF because of some problems and now here I am, talking about a new FF!! I know it seems uber-weird but I have just caught this bug of writing and am penning down whatever comes to my mind!!

I have a long speech to say but would just stop by saying that both the FFs will be same and different in many aspects. Same because I am the person who writes both of them and my ideas keep colliding in the petty brain I have. And different because I follow Darwin's theory, "Evolution with Modification"!! Yeah I know, I am quite a nerd!!

So well, I'm posting a prelude to the story, some of you might catch a hint of what the story is about, some might even understand the plot. And some might not guess both, because well, the title doesn't reveal much.  

And finally, just a small information: My first priority is going to be my studies, which is on a trembling bridge right now(Junior!!), second would be LOL, it is really close to my heart!! This would be my fourth priority (third being commenting on FFs I follow) so the updates would be HIGHLY IRREGULAR!!

Please read the prelude and tell me if I should continue!!

Bisous,
Neha

**Index is under the prelude!!
***The title credits go to Shrutika! Love you SS!! (If you're wondering what that is..it used to be the name of Hitler's police I guess but now it stands for Sadistic Shru!!ROFL! See, now that petname is "Ek teer Do nishaane")
 ****Thanks Maitree for the first and Shrutika for the current banner! Love you cupcakes!

Edited by SurrealFantasy - 11 years ago

Prelude:

Two silhouettes walking down a street.. in their own rhythm, their own thoughts.

For onlookers, they were just two people walking together. For people who delved further, they could see the apprehensive yet soft smiles on their faces. An odd satisfaction reflecting in their eyes in the moonlight.

The girl, in a normal attire but still glowing like a fresh flower'a shy smile on her lips and a curiosity of where life would go from here.

The guy, with a radiant charm on his face, happiness unknowingly etched in his eyes. Along with the joy, a tinge of fear in his mind, a fear of having to stand up against all odds. A fear of control his emotions, a fear of having to become a successful pillar for someone.

They kept stealing glances at each other, with the shyness and an odd sense of awkwardness lingering in the air!!

Just when the onlookers thought that they weren't comfortable with each other, the guy quietly entangled his little finger with the girl's. The girl looked at him, with a blush radiating from her cheeks, visible even in the darkness and gave a slow shy smile.

Finally entwining their fingers completely, they walked ahead. They didn't know where the road would lead to but one thing was evident. This small action, removed all the apprehensions and fears from their minds.

If they were together, life would pass happily, IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE!!

Comments please!!

Index:

Edited by SurrealFantasy - 12 years ago
πŸ€—

First of all, im honoured im first to comment on this ff!πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Dude another ff! Eehh i cant complain the more the better!🀣 OMG you got no idea how excited i was when i saw the PM! Im soo happy you made another ff! Im liking the concept yaar...im guessing the two people are Armaan and RIddhima, well duh!πŸ˜›

I dont mind if you dont update regularly as long as you dont leave it incomplete because thtanks to the title and prelude, i can tell im gonna be addicted to this ff just as much as LOL...

Neha how do you come up with some many ideas?! i know this ff is gonna be different from others becasue you are too and thats what make it all interesting and draws us in!

I am so happy now! Now jaldi update LOL and then this one tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

cant wait! <33

Love Zarqaa x
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
heyy..d intro seems very interesting...do continue soon..n tanks 4 d pm...πŸ˜ƒ Edited by fatzfathi - 12 years ago
WOOOWW. AWESOMEE CONCEPT <3 LOVNNGG IT. UPDAATE SOON
Nehaaa πŸ€—

I'm sorry, I haven't followed LOL, but I'm determined to follow this one :)

I loved the prelude, the whole feeling of "new love" was done so so so well <3 <3 I love it!

The title is fine, but if I can think of something, I'll tell you πŸ˜†

You'll have to deal with my crappy [read:short] comments, although I shall definitely try and comment properly <3 <3 :)

All the Best for this FF <3 

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - Thank You for the PM :D
Interesting concept..
Thanx 4 d PM..
Continue soon..

Hey neha,

the introduction seems very interesting... do continue soon!!!

love,

aaila

Originally posted by zARqaa_X

πŸ€—

First of all, im honoured im first to comment on this ff!πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Dude another ff! Eehh i cant complain the more the better!🀣 OMG you got no idea how excited i was when i saw the PM! Im soo happy you made another ff! Im liking the concept yaar...im guessing the two people are Armaan and RIddhima, well duh!πŸ˜›

I dont mind if you dont update regularly as long as you dont leave it incomplete because thtanks to the title and prelude, i can tell im gonna be addicted to this ff just as much as LOL...

Neha how do you come up with some many ideas?! i know this ff is gonna be different from others becasue you are too and thats what make it all interesting and draws us in!

I am so happy now! Now jaldi update LOL and then this one tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

cant wait! <33

Love Zarqaa x
You are addicted to LOL??😲 Chal Jhooti!!πŸ˜† And this FF...dude I haven't even posted a paragraph yet!!😳 And when I say irregular...I mean super-duper infrequent to the T!!πŸ˜†

And yeah, you did comment first, so celebrate!! Buy yourself something and feel special coz being the kind of evil person I am, I am not gonna give you anything!!(Update bhi nahi)

And I'll update this one in ages ...LOL, I'll post something this weekend proabably!!πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways... <3 you!!🀣

Bisous,
Neha
Damn, one more thing to comment on! Why, God, why these tragedies in my life!

And now I'm done rambling, so RESERVED hai bebby! :P 

And suggestions, I have a few, I'll tell you later :P I do have them but, but I'm on through my phone, so bye.