Extentions, Sequels and Time Slot change - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Aroona Irani's Naagin 2 gears up!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 | 5:08:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Aroona Irani's Naagin 2 gears up!

Aroona Irani is all set to go on floors with the second season of her cult show Naaginn..Wadon ki Agnipariksha for Zee TV

The vivacious and seasoned actress Aroona Irani, after making her presence in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini is now gearing up to formulate the much talked second season of her show Naaginn..Wadon ki Agnipariksha for the same channel.

Though the Buzz about A.K. Production coming up with a sequel was making rounds from quite long but finally we hear that the production house is working on every detail from the cast to the story which will be revamped as the channel has demanded a total refurbish in the concept.

"Yes, we are coming up with season two of Naagin with a fresh look by the year end, confirms actor-producer Aroona Irani merrily.

We dug out some more information from our source who states, "The production house has got a confirmation on the same and the production is working on its pre production work. The channel has asked for a new and a fresh look for the show than the old one. So the new season will definitely be different than the first one. As the production needs all new characters, the casting for the show is going on and the cast will get locked soon."

We wish Aroona Irani the very best for her second innings and hope it outdoes the previous one...

How I wish some news comes out about Bidaaii sequel and who will be the cast and what will be the storyline,

I mean shows which worked well should get a sequel and Bidaaii worked well all the till the end and it became an iconic show to end at the hightest rating all across the channel..
This show is slated to come at the end of the year which went of almost 2 years ago, But Bidaaii has every reason to come back sooner with a new storyline focus on relastionship, with the blend of what the title states...

Hope RS , Sp and the team comes back witha sequel soon
Originally posted by shanti05

Aroona Irani's Naagin 2 gears up!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 | 5:08:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Aroona Irani's Naagin 2 gears up!

Aroona Irani is all set to go on floors with the second season of her cult show Naaginn..Wadon ki Agnipariksha for Zee TV

The vivacious and seasoned actress Aroona Irani, after making her presence in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini is now gearing up to formulate the much talked second season of her show Naaginn..Wadon ki Agnipariksha for the same channel.

Though the Buzz about A.K. Production coming up with a sequel was making rounds from quite long but finally we hear that the production house is working on every detail from the cast to the story which will be revamped as the channel has demanded a total refurbish in the concept.

"Yes, we are coming up with season two of Naagin with a fresh look by the year end, confirms actor-producer Aroona Irani merrily.

We dug out some more information from our source who states, "The production house has got a confirmation on the same and the production is working on its pre production work. The channel has asked for a new and a fresh look for the show than the old one. So the new season will definitely be different than the first one. As the production needs all new characters, the casting for the show is going on and the cast will get locked soon."

We wish Aroona Irani the very best for her second innings and hope it outdoes the previous one...

How I wish some news comes out about Bidaaii sequel and who will be the cast and what will be the storyline,

I mean shows which worked well should get a sequel and Bidaaii worked well all the till the end and it became an iconic show to end at the hightest rating all across the channel..
This show is slated to come at the end of the year which went of almost 2 years ago, But Bidaaii has every reason to come back sooner with a new storyline focus on relastionship, with the blend of what the title states...

Hope RS , Sp and the team comes back witha sequel soon

Thank you shanti for this article. i dont know what to say. i should to say that it makes me more confident on bidaai or make me feel bad. but this prove one thing that bidaai can come back because it is only one year since show went offf air. and this show is coming after two years. you know what i dont know what i am saying but bidaai should come back becuase it is stayed top for all three years preleap and postleap. it even ended on trp of 6. it should really make a come back.

was this show famous. i mean what were the trps of the show.

i wish bidaai was on zee they understand the worth of shows welll
Whether Zee is being nice or SP is being ruthless it's all about need and time
RS said 20.. Let's see how far it goes to fill in the blanks for bidaaii 2 to come

Whether Zee is being nice or SP is being ruthless it's all about need and time
RS said 20.. Let's see how far it goes to fill in the blanks for bidaaii 2 to come

You are right. This show came after 2 years right and bidaai ended a year ago so yeah it could come inshallah ameen. well i think by 20s. he means 2012. lets seee what happen but i want to hear star plus views on bidaai 2.

Well whenever it comes. it should come with sara angad parul kinshuk appoova sema jee alok jee vibha jee ashita naveen avinash jee and there should be some new chracters added. i know bidaai would be a big hit inshallah ameen. becuase RS is good at handling storys and he prove it for bidaai 1 yrkkh KTLK havan. i am sure he will bring good story for bidaai 2.

But now the questions when bidaai will be back lets see

But do you know was this show a big hit or something
Nageen was one of the Zee shows which had good audience response, Before they ended they said to be continued.. as I remember or saying to the saga will continue, So according to that it being a cult show  has all the likey hood of coming back, And slated to this year end.

Nageen was one of the Zee shows which had good audience response, Before they ended they said to be continued.. as I remember or saying to the saga will continue, So according to that it being a cult show  has all the likey hood of coming back, And slated to this year end.

ohhh yeah and they said same for bidaai. mama jee and then khushi tammy said it tooo that bidaai will return i strongly hope it returns inshallah ameen.

How long did Nagaan last
sp hasnt made any of his serial's sequel till now, hope sp  start with bidaai sequel...
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

sp hasnt made any of his serial's sequel till now, hope sp  start with bidaai sequel...
no they made ba bahu baby sequel but it was weekend show but bidaai will be there first week day sequel inshallah ameen
Nageen ended in late 2009, it ran for about 2 years I guess

Baa Bahu Aur baby was a sequel weekend running ..

If Bidaaii sequel is SP's decision then hope they take one sometime in the near future as defiantly when a show became iconic veiwers expectation will be higher so when it returns it needs to have a higher level and hope it will come with it and the needed team and his dimensions.

If CB2, KMH2, Nageen2 are shown to the audience then Bidaaii2 sometime with a higher expectations than what was a response with season 1 & should always be given a greater chance.