Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Extentions, Sequels and Time Slot change - Page 2

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting waiting and waiting for  kinrul ,ye intezar kab khatam hoga...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sabr ka fal meeta hota hai ðŸ˜‰
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shanti i feel it was ego issue with bidaai..star was admant about new show gulal being next balika badhu they wanted slot change and rajan was saying no to slot change i feel agar wo maan jaata bidfaai would have been back to 9 pm in 3 months of gulal launch..
but this gamble of bidaai relaly hurt star and they need to learn a lesson big time...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
YEs could be Yaar,  abhi other show katam bhi nahi hoaa and they are talking about sequel , Bidaaii had a lot of story left, they gave a high  end with a climax open end, so my suggestion to teh channel is  to have teh show which are in the pipeline for sequel first which have already a foundation for a sequel and the last episode emphasized it clearly and then show others for sequel.

The growth  for Starplus has'nt been great  infact post Bidaaii according to the article it saw a big slash and while SONY has picked up with its gains.
These extensions , timeslot change and the talk abt sequel  is all post  Bidaaii fiasco, pheley tho  they were not so stringent now  their Ego is getting hurt big time and they are making these policies,

I hope they first consider the sequel which is pending since  8 months and then go about with others.

They have to remember their word since it would be unreasonable to see sequel of  shows which  havent gained major viewership despite shows which reached great heights.

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
EGO EGO EGO EGO wooow seriously star plus really need leave their EGO BEHIND or they will loose their successs. i beeeggg and i plead sp and rs to bring back bidaai 2 yaaar it deseves to come back. lets hope bidaai make a grand come back with foursome inshallah ameen
shanti05 thumbnail
It's all about Television Rating Points (TRPs) at the end of the day. And that's exactly why Maayke Se Bandhi Dor is going off air.

Dor has been under the scanner for a while now. In fact, last week this primetime show garnered poor ratings of 1.6, and the channel has finally decided to pull it off air.

Surely, the cast the is upset and so is the technical team because the show hasn't lasted for even a year. But then that's the nature of the telly game today. Meanwhile, Hamari Saas Leela
that was rumoured to go off air might just get a breather. There's talk of shifting the show to the afternoon slot.

LINKHamari Saas... shifts to the afternoon slot

Whatever it is the bottomline is if the show Dor makes a comback with a sequel as the other news tells SP please think about Bidaaii sequel before the others in the pipeline.
A show did well and gave great TRp's  which is your norm for successful show, so with that keeping in mind and the way the leap managed to keep its stand even during tough competitions with KBC and BB last year it deserves its rightful comeback before any other shows make their sequel and hope you will keep that in mind

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

It's all about Television Rating Points (TRPs) at the end of the day. And that's exactly why Maayke Se Bandhi Dor is going off air.

Dor has been under the scanner for a while now. In fact, last week this primetime show garnered poor ratings of 1.6, and the channel has finally decided to pull it off air.

Surely, the cast the is upset and so is the technical team because the show hasn't lasted for even a year. But then that's the nature of the telly game today. Meanwhile, Hamari Saas Leela
that was rumoured to go off air might just get a breather. There's talk of shifting the show to the afternoon slot.

LINKHamari Saas... shifts to the afternoon slot

Whatever it is the bottomline is if the show Dor makes a comback with a sequel as the other news tells SP please think about Bidaaii sequel before the others in the pipeline.
A show did well and gave great TRp's  which is your norm for successful show, so with that keeping in mind and the way the leap managed to keep its stand even during tough competitions with KBC and BB last year it deserves its rightful comeback before any other shows make their sequel and hope you will keep that in mind

I am tooo confused why would sp come up with for sequel i dont know it is tooo confusing but they really should bring bidaai back it stayed for all three year and even it ended with a high note. they really should bring bidaai back with orginal cast 

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rafeek

I am tooo confused why would sp come up with for sequel i dont know it is tooo confusing but they really should bring bidaai back it stayed for all three year and even it ended with a high note. they really should bring bidaai back with orginal cast 

dor is so boring show ... sp should bring bidaai instead of dor
Ooolalala thumbnail
true true true true well after hearing rs viewws i wanna hear sp viewws
shanti05 thumbnail
Some new developments with shows on channels
Hamari Saas Leela was supposed to be aired for the last time tonight but it was given another lease of life by the channel which decided to shift it to the afternoon slot. However the latest is that the show will remain off air for a week and later brought back.
Furthermore, another reason for the show going off air for a week is the channel's sudden decision to retain it. The show was supposed to go off air today and the makers shot accordingly. Viewers will see the show end on a logical note tonight. The makers are yet to work on the script ahead. The script most probably will be ready by September 28 and after the channel's approval shooting for the show will begin. The show will go on air once again from October 3."

break Kay baad picture baaki hai meary yaar 😕

Zee's promising sequel. CB2
Our source informs, "A lot of production houses are coming up with new shows for Zee TV and some of them are all set to go on air soon. Furthermore, its current shows namely Sanskaar Laxmi, Choti Bahu and Choti Si Zindagi have not managed to climb up on the TRP chart. In spite of infusing dramatic twists and turns the shows have failed to gain numbers. Hence, the channel decided to pull the shows off air
Sequels fate Viwers not satisfied