Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am more or less happy with story progress...but lately I got some serious complaints too...
1. Panchi Panchi Panchi - The cheapness of the character whose life revolve around anything that moves in a shirt and pants...

2. story continuity issues like yest Abhay's questionig... Jeh and Alina back in collage just 2 days after Neel's death, Piya's "nothing happened" behavior to Jeh etc etc

3. No Abhiya romance!!!!!!! With revamp an all the show might get over pretty soon then what are they reserving the Abhiya romance for??

4. Arnab Madhu's - who will marry our Panchi drama!!!!

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Few weeks ago I started loving SO's logo...because most of the time I was looking at that direction...now I am loving the BG of my TV..soon I'll start loving my entire room...🤢

I know that I won't stop watching this show...because won't be able to stop myself waiting for AbhIya..but what we will get...always heart breaking...🤢 looks like we too become heart less like vampires...🤢 😆

i thought what are you talking about😲, cute style of complaining, i like it😛
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with your post. After the leap the whole concept of the show is gone.At least before leap we use to get Abhiya scenes. Now they are hardly shown. Pia has been reduced to a side character.

All we see is Panchi and her love stories.🤢 I have stopped watching this show. I will start to see again when they will give me proper track.

I thought this show was Abhay and Pia love story. A love between a vampire and human. Not human and human.
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sunflower52

I agree with your post. After the leap the whole concept of the show is gone.At least before leap we use to get Abhiya scenes. Now they are hardly shown. Pia has been reduced to a side character.

All we see is Panchi and her love stories.🤢 I have stopped watching this show. I will start to see again when they will give me proper track.

I thought this show was Abhay and Pia love story. A love between a vampire and human. Not human and human.

@ blue, completely agree, i have started watching show for that but its almost 60-70% panchi's love n heart break storeis😕
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

Totally agree with you. I really like the show but now I dont feel like watching it anymore. What's the point?

Each time I wait for abhiya but instead we get piya-jeh, abhay-alina, panchi-danish, arnab-madhu, kabir-misha, tracker-angad
Need I continue

Thanks. Seriously yaar, the CVs have crossed the limits now🥱 I wish they scrap off Abhiya's characters so that we Abhiyans can quit because I am not interested in Panchhi at all.

@Antara...Thanks hun😛
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: kopal-abhiya

ye e aisa answer hai jiska jawab uper wala bhi nhi de skta...😆cvs r testing our patient level...some day our anger will burst n then cvs hve to pay for this😡😡
im crying ...with heart seriously😭cvs aisa kyo kr rhe hai..i wanna to watch abhiya...okk chalo i know ki pure tyme abhiya nhi dikha skte but wht they r doing with us...they only give us abhiya scene once in a week😡

panchi,panchi ki shaddi,panchi ka love,panchi udas hai ,panchi jada khati hai,panchi ke sath bura hua,panchi ka pet dard,ufffpanchi panchi panchi.i just hate this word...😡u knowwht iss topic pe mein pui book likh skti hun...😆😡

LOL Chill itna gussa toh mai bhi nahi hui😆 But IKR? Panchhi's character is very irritating🥱

@Shivani...I agree yaar, CVs have completely lost it🥱
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I AGREE WITH YOU..I AGREE WITH YOU...I AGREE WITH YOU🤗..EVERY WORD BY WORD..but now I have stopped saying anything & be happywith whateverfew seconds that we get of ABHIYA..😍

Thanks a lot Hemoo🤗
We are always together...
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hukshila

@ blue, completely agree, i have started watching show for that but its almost 60-70% panchi's love n heart break storeis😕

Now they will end up making Alina negative, which I hope not. We need some positive character for Abhay and Pia. 

The more they will show Panchi the more the audience will hate. Why don't these cv's get it, thats beyond me.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
chill maro Chakku...
its a wastage of time for me now...cvs are questioned many times...do u see any result? no na phir why are u wasting ur energy . Cvs are not listening to their show viewers   
what can we do...just wait wait and wait
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

very well said...bt u know what i wsnt sad aftr watchng todays epi...coz i didnt expect anythng..so m nt hurt...stop expctng and u wnt get hurt dear.,

I can't stop expecting, the more i try to forget that i won't anticipate anymore, the more i seek for the betterness, because I'm Hooked and Obsessed with the Show. No matter, what it gives me Everyday, I do watch certainly. As the matter of Fact, Its really not the issue about expectations altogether, All i want a concrete focus On the Leads and the Tale, its just my sentiments and frustration which i have poured out, and to observe collectively, everyone is in annoyance with their Own perceptions. (=
I can feel ur pain..same wth me..i hv got attchd to abhiya so much that evn if i try want ...it is impossible fr me to leave the show as long as there is abhiya...we all want chiya and only chiya..bt we r helpless dear...hope the cvs give us wht we really waxnt..